IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
melvin

Sri Kalki Bhagavan says...

Rate this topic

That is not true. Check your facts.

Unlike the Buddha, Jesus is not a historical character and no evidence is available to corroborate his story as found in the Bible. The Bible is the sole source for his existence and that is not history.

Cheers

What about A.D. AND B.C. whole history is based on it.

What about A.D. AND B.C. whole history is based on it.

That system did not happen until 500 years later. It was created to compute dates of Christian festivals.

Jesus's existence depends on the credbility attached to Bibilical stories. if they are sondiered credible, then he existed. If not, then he either did not exist or else not as protrayed in the Bible.

Cheers

hat system did not happen until 500 years later. It was created to compute dates of Christian festivals.

So that doesnt prove anything but it is being used for more than 2 milleniums.

And it is used for many other datings other than christian festivals also kaiserose.Even in india people follow it.

Infact almost every date in history now is recorded by saying 500.b.c.,1000a.d you know it dont you.

Jesus's existence depends on the credbility attached to Bibilical stories. if they are sondiered credible, then he existed. If not, then he either did not exist or else not as protrayed in the Bible.

Here you accept that he existed.Ofcourse skeptics will not beleive that he came back to life, started teaching .........

Now you need more proofs to prove he didnt exist.

true, when Krishna comes down I wil know for sure. My heart will melt and tears will flow like a stream of river! for this I dont need any proof or any webpage for Krishna's sake..

pained...i'm sorry but..it's not possible for us to recognise an avtaar.

When people heard Gauranga was God...no one believed it.

but now ? Gaura hari ! Gaura hari !

Well...most people do not believe it even now - in case you were not aware of it.

Cheers

How I wish those who`d discredit Jesus for not being a historical personality would show some humility as what Mother Theresa of Calcutta did. She may not be a pure devotee of Krsna but her service and Love of God is second to none.

"second to none"? That is an entirely subjective opinion and I wonder how

much of it has been shaped by propaganda put out by the Catholic Church

and eagerly lapped up by the Western media. If you are willing to consider

other points of view then consider this one also:

The Missionary Position: Mother Teresa in Theory and Practice

How I wish those who`d discredit Jesus for not being a historical personality would show some humility as what Mother Theresa of Calcutta did. She may not be a pure devotee of Krsna but her service and Love of God is second to none.

Jesus christ didnt curse anyone .How can you use such harsh words.Go and read the bible.

For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son

John 5:22 (King James Version)

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins:

for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

John 8:24 (King James Version)

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers,

and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth

with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 21:7-8 (King James Version)

John 5:22 (King James Version)

John 8:24 (King James Version)

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers,

and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth

with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 21:7-8 (King James Version)

I see nothing smiley.

NOr i see the word jesus nor the word curse.

"second to none"? That is an entirely subjective opinion and I wonder how

much of it has been shaped by propaganda put out by the Catholic Church

and eagerly lapped up by the Western media. If you are willing to consider

other points of view then consider this one also:

The Missionary Position: Mother Teresa in Theory and Practice

We have here in our place the Missionaries of Charity who take care of old men and women without homes and relatives. Most of these Charity sisters come from India. They are the product of Mother Theresa`s devotion to God. Can you duplicate that? I hope you say say sorry, Smiley, to Mother Theresa. She`ll forgive you 7 times 7 times 7.

I see nothing smiley.

NOr i see the word jesus nor the word curse.

That is gospel of jesus.

It is correct that it is not cursing perse.

but unbelievers and idolaters are equated with

murderers, whoremongers,liars etc. and they will be burned in a lake of fire.(John 8:24)

Also the residents of places that refuse to receive gospel (of jesus) will suffer fire and brimstone as per bible..

Mark:10:15-16 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

Reference for Sodom and Gomorrha is found in Old testament

Genesis :19:24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;

That is gospel of jesus.

It is correct that it is not cursing perse.

but unbelievers and idolaters are equated with

murderers, whoremongers,liars etc. and they will be burned in a lake of fire.(John 8:24)

Also the residents of places that refuse to receive gospel (of jesus) will suffer fire and brimstone as per bible..

Mark:10:15-16 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

Reference for Sodom and Gomorrha is found in Old testament

Genesis :19:24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;

Murderers etc. they are going to be punished. Is that same as cursing chandu ji.

Murderers etc. they are going to be punished. Is that same as cursing chandu ji.

That etc includes unbelievers(in Christianity) and idolaters.

That is not cursing but just laying out the theology of christianity.I already said this.

I didn't attack anyone - I took issue with your statement that she was "second to none".

The book I referenced admits that she was a well meaning woman but not perfect ...

the forced baptism of dying destitute Hindus who were under her care are among her faults.

Why don't you glance at the link I provided to Amazon.com where they are actually discussing

the book? On balance, a well meaning woman but not "second to none".

Do you always accuse people of attacking a personality simply because they

don't agree with your unqualified praise?

We have here in our place the Missionaries of Charity who take care of old men and women without homes and relatives. Most of these Charity sisters come from India. They are the product of Mother Theresa`s devotion to God. Can you duplicate that? I hope you say say sorry, Smiley, to Mother Theresa. She`ll forgive you 7 times 7 times 7.

he is claiming that judgment is up to him and so it is his prerogative to damn people to hell (or not).

he does so for those that don't believe in him. i consider damning someone to hell a curse.

can you think of something worse?

re:

John 5:22

John 8:24

Sant, Christ apparently tried to protect or warn humanity. He did not curse anyone..

1. The law does not recognize someone as simply giving a 'warning' when they are forecasting consequences

over which they have control, i.e. "I love the police and that is why I am warning you officers

to not come on my property - I don't want any police officers to get shot!". Such speech rises to the level

of communicating a threat. Of course we are not talking about legal matters here but I do think that

the law reflects an important distinction.

2. If the person who claims to be Sri Kalki said something similar,

would you say the same thing?

Do you always accuse people of attacking a personality simply because they

don't agree with your unqualified praise?

It happens everyday to everyone when a fan defends a famous personality from an attack Try attacking ( with words) say, US Pres. Barack Obama or Sri Kalki Bhagavan. You`ll get a similar reaction from their supporters.

he is claiming that judgment is up to him and so it is his prerogative to damn people to hell (or not).

he does so for those that don't believe in him. i consider damning someone to hell a curse.

can you think of something worse?

re:

John 5:22

John 8:24

So, He said: If you don’t believe in Me you will die in your sins (which might be a rather miserable death, in case you have any sins). But if you believe in Me, you will die a relatively normal death, regardless of any sins you might have.. Nice.. :)

So, He said: If you don’t believe in Me you will die in your sins (which might be a rather miserable death, in case you have any sins). But if you believe in Me, you will die a relatively normal death, regardless of any sins you might have.. Nice.. :)

Unbelief is one of those sins equivalent to murder, whoremongering etc.

That doesn't sound nice.Does it?.

Unbelief is one of those sins equivalent to murder, whoremongering etc.

That doesn't sound nice.Does it?.

Well, I don’t think 'unbelief' is a deadly sin in Christianity. Moreover, you may have the same kind of choice in mainstream Hinduism: Either surrender to God, or reincarnate..