IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shweta mukerjee

help me little

Rate this topic

my date of birth is 20th july 1977 at patna bihar and time is 6.54 am .my husband's dob is 24th oct 1973 at delhi time is 8.05 am .we r facing too much of financial problems and now it is so that we are'nt able to survive.please why is is so and when will we see good days in our life please guruji help us we are in lot of trouble.my self is loosing hope and faith from life what to do no way in front of me needs help desperately

kind support.but guruji is'nt there any way out to over come this problem.as one astrologer back in ahmedabad told me to make my husband wear one panna and pokhraj i did it with all finacial crunches.is it ok to wear those stones.also can you please do me a last favour telling me if i can get job and pull the situation little. we r presently in dubai , is this place ok for us or we should move back to india.my dob is 20th july 1977 at patna bihar at 6.54 am .plese help us guruji

Dear Shweta,

Who asked your husband to wear Emerald and yellowsapphire..

Mercury>Emerald is the lord of Loss.. and sitting in the house of wealth.

Your husband will 100% will face more trouble after wearing emerald gemstone.

And yellow sapphire: it is the lord of Debta diseases and enemies.. which is placed in the 4th house... debts diseases and enemies will be brought home.

Please ask your husnabd to remove this 2 gemstone, emerald and yellowsapphire immediately..

By wearing these two gemstone, your husband will face more troubles.

Ask your husband to wear one Catseye gemstone as a locket, you may use black thread,

and one Diamond Gemstone, in the right hand middle finger. it is also the lord of 8th which is Bad, but this 8th house will give him Easy Gains....

and venus in the second house will give him Professional success and Lot of wealth and material success..

after wearing catseye: this will give trouble to father or the father is not present..

But will keep your husband away from many trouble, because Ketu in the 9th house is like the God of Luck.. he will be protected from many problems, and will be repected by all and will get support from govt...it will also be helpful in WEALTH

Immediately things will start to change.. he will have lot of peace and all troubles will start to reduce... I bet you on this.

Remember, no other gemstone through out Life...

Just these two gemstone which is Diamond and Catseye..

and dont forget to remove those 2 rings immediately.

Thanks

Riaz

I bet that astrologer who suggested emerald and yellowsapphire, dosent know anything..

Gemstones are not a joke,, it can realy make a persons life and also can distroy

I have been studying about Gemstone from past many years and have closely obsereved the effects.....

So please, these gemstones remedies are not a Joke.

And you Shweta, you should only wear MOTI (pearl) in your left hand small finger..

It is making a very good wealth yoga.. and you will gain lot and lot of wealth after wearing Moti.. just wear moti... i promise you. things will change.

Thanks

Riaz

thank you riaz ji it seems vignaharta has send u to me as his messenger .one thing i want to tell u that day before yesterday i cried in front of ganesh ji and said if u dont solve my problem i will kill my self and he listened to me and send u.aap ko hamari hazaron pranam.as my days will improve i will let u know each and every moments.

Shweta Ji,

Please, I am just a guy who is studying astrology, thats all.

Do something but buy a catseye and Diamond for your husband.

Moti for yourself.

These two gemstones are very cheap and can be bought easily except diamond.

Please dont worry, all problems will be solved. God is always with us.

After removing those 2 gemstones from your husbands fingers, just ask him after sometime how he is feeling from inside.

Thanks and take care

Riaz