IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pooja sharma

Atul jee, Twin Questions

Rate this topic

Respected Atul jee,

I admire your passion for Astrology. It becomes even more appreciable when you are in to other professions as well at the same time. I wonder how you find time to do all these. I do not know whether you will reply to me or not. With great expectations from you I request you to kindly do two predictions about my daughter.

(1) Firstly, will she be able to do MBA (whether from India or abroad). Presentlly, she has appeared for her 2nd year BBA & waiting for the result. BBA is 3 years degree course after this she wants to to MBA. And also about her career.

(2) About her marriage, when & any thing about her husband/in-laws.

Her birth detail are: POB...Delhi, DOB......23rd January, 1990 & TOB......6.58 pm.

I shall wait anxiously for your kind response.

Thanks & Regards.....pooja

Respected Pooja,

I am thankful to you. I am just a student of astrology and not an expert. I advice you to contact expert astrologer for sorting out your problem.

Although I will like to mention some indications from her chart.

For her education, she can go for MBA, But she may need to put some extra efforts. Also she may not get the institute of her own choice. For place of education I think most probably it will be in home country, although she may have to live away from home and other siblings, if any. Practicing meditation and exercises that increase concentration can be helpful to her. Overall, a little more hardwork needed, and she can do more. By the way, wasn't she interested in medical? (Just for my own learning sake)

For her marriage, delay is expected, Also she may have to see some difficuties after marriage. For these I advice you to match charts carefully before marriage also you may have to do some remedies when the time comes.

give my best wishes to her. And please let me know my mistakes, that way I will be able to learn.

Kind Regards

Atul

Respected Atul jee,

Namastai....

Thanks a lot for your kind response & your wishes. I am indebted to you for looking in to my daughter's horoscope. I will share with you some information.

(i) She did not get sufficient % of marks to do medical. However, so far there has been no break in her studies.

(ii) She takes intertest in her studies & want to do MBA & make a good career. We want (she also wishes) her to do MBA preferably overseas.

I have consulted some astrolgers & have been told by them:

a) Some have told me that she has good chance of going abroad & may do her MBA overseas.

b) One has told me that she may marry an NRI.

c) Another one has told me that she will be rich.

d) Many have told me that her husband wiil be of her own choice.

e) Many have told me that there will be some problems in her married life.

Let me confess I repect all astrologers & do not doubt their capabilities. It is only once own perception how one look at things & apply his knowledge. Opinions may differ. Even doctors' opinions also differe & vary.

I would most humbly request you, as you have seen her horo, can you further extend your predictions about following:

(i) How will be her career/job.

(ii) Will she settle abroad or will she travell overseas a lot.

(iii) Regarding her marriage, some astrologers have told me she will marry when she is 22/23 years old & if not then when she is 25/26 years old. What is your prediction on this.

(iv) How will be her husband.

I shall wait anxiously for your kind response & am willing to share any information which you would like to know.

Thanks & Best Regards..........pooja

Respected Pooja ji,

For her place of education and settling abroad, I think she will most probably work, study and live in her home country but away from home and her home town. I can not see much strong yogas for settling abraod. ALthough foreign travells are indicated multiple times. These amy be related to education or work or anything else. This is all I am getting. May be I am missing something. Where is she studying now? in home town or anyother place?

and she is supposed to be above average financially, although she may have to spend money forcibly from time to time, like for health, or due to fine imposed by authorities or government etc or any other reason. May be she was imposed fines in school also, hahaha. She will be good in job but doing own business may not be that good for her.

Regarding marraige, delay and problems are indicated (we discussed this in previous post also) But they can be prevented to much extent by remedies and matching charts carefully. For husband of her choice, There are indication that she may have an affair or strong attraction most probably intercast (Although This thing happen to everyone whetehr having indication or not hahaha) But I don't think that it will tranlated into lovemarriage.

What about her health?

Kind Regards

Atul