IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Halysson

Mantra to Create a Business ???

Rate this topic

:smash:Please Urgent...

Do I want to know if someone, in this forum, knows a mantra in order that inspiration has been in creating a business that provides financial prosperity to me?:smash:

Thanks,

Halysson

Money (That's What I Want)

The Beatles

The best things in life are free

But you can keep 'em for the birds and bees

Now give me money (that's what I want)

That's what I want (that's what I want)

That's what I want (that's what I want), yeah

That's what I want

Your lovin' gives me a thrill

But your lovin' don't pay my bills

That's what I want

Money don't get everything, it's true

What it don't get, I can't use

That's what I want

Money don't get everything, it's true

What it don't get, I can't use

That's what I want

Well, now give me money (that's what I want)

A lot of money (that's what I want)

Whoa, yeah, I wanna be free (that's what I want)

Whoa, a lot of money (that's what I want)

That's what I want

Well, now give me money (that's what I want)

A lot of money (that's what I want)

Whoa, yeah, you owe me money (that's what I want)

Oh, now give me money (that's what I want)

I found a mantra of Goddess saraswate "Om EIM Saraswastyei Swaha" but not sure if it works for the purpose I want - to take inspiration to create a business of providing services.

Someone can confirm this mantra?

Seriously if you want to do business and are seeking help just ask the Supreme Lord who resides within your heart to give you guidance.

There are other things you also should consider. Every thoughtout business proposal needs a cost benefit analysis done to see if the reward will be worth the endeavor. Starting and running a successful business is not an easy thing.

You want to be prosperous. So do I and most others as well. But we have to see if the reward is worth the effort. Beyond the basic needs of obtaining adequate food shelter and clothing what needs are there? A good education for your children perhaps. Ok so we will add that. Money for medical needs and an emergency fund for unforseen circumstance. Ok that too.

Do you need to "own" two or more houses in different areas to live in? Not likely since you only have one body and can't live in them both at the same time. You can only eat so much food in a day and that is true for a rich man as it is for others. When sleeping does it matter if the bed you are lying in is made of gold or wood. No.

So in this way we must first decide if it all is worth the trouble to make a big scale endeavor to fulfill extravagant desires or maybe our desires are not worth trying hard to realize.

The idea is, before asking God to grant your desires see if it is in your best interest to have them satisfied in the first place. Ever hear the parable of king Midas and his 'Midas touch'.

Everyone must follow his nature according to the three modes of nature. But to what degree and what end is the question.

The best idea is to pray to God that He help you in business so that you can somehow serve Him through your skills as a businessman. That way you will not only have a business but will be making progress towards the supreme goal of life which is a loving service relationship with the Lord.

This approach is the approach of a true thoughtful businessman.

Hare Krishna

Thanks for your opinion. Despite not having understood the song above. Everyone prays to God asking for several things. It is a way depending on their religion.

But my interest is in the practice of spiritual discipline (Sadhana Hindu).

There are Mantras for attracting people. ( Customers) Akarshna mantras. Dhana Akarshana mantra for getting wealth. There are Mantras and Yantras for improving the business.

Please do not expect to get these on the net.

Mantrarnava and Mantra Mahodati deal with all kind of Mantras. But I have not seen an English translation.

There are Mantras for attracting people. ( Customers) Akarshna mantras. Dhana Akarshana mantra for getting wealth. There are Mantras and Yantras for improving the business.

Please do not expect to get these on the net.

Mantrarnava and Mantra Mahodati deal with all kind of Mantras. But I have not seen an English translation.

Ok thanks for comment.

I know the mantra akarshan.

I do not know the other mantra.

But my doubt is to recite a mantra or other deity of saraswate I have to creativity in business. You know a mantra?

Ok thanks for comment.

But my doubt is to recite a mantra or other deity of saraswate I have to creativity in business. You know a mantra?

Saraswati is a giver of knowledge.Knowledge in itself may not help in business.

Then it must not be existing.

Didn't quite shake off the image of a tyrant , brutal and jealous god.Did you?.

I have heard of sadhana yoga or sadhana bhakti but never sadhana 'hindu'.

Never held the image of a jealous tyrant God. That is until I read the 11th chapter of Bhagavad-gita where God's fearsome feature as time was consuming all the world's, crushing everyone between his teeth..

So we have a choice of relating to that feature of God (death is said to be God to the atheist) or a more attractive feature, like Syamasundara.

People have a way of being nice that is actually quite non-loving and cruel.

A drunk man asks a stranger the question, "Please point me north, I want to go north." And the so-called helpful stranger points him north even though north leads him right into the middle of on-coming traffic.

I have heard of sadhana yoga or sadhana bhakti but never sadhana 'hindu'.

Hindu sadhanas.You haven't heard it?

That is until I read the 11th chapter of Bhagavad-gita where God's fearsome feature as time was consuming all the world's, crushing everyone between his teeth..

That is to make Arjuna feel detached from his actions in performing his duties as a kshatriya who assembled to fight.

So we have a choice of relating to that feature of God (death is said to be God to the atheist) or a more attractive feature, like Syamasundara.

How do you relate to that feauture?.Jatasya maranam dhruvam.That is what krishna is telling arjuna in chapter 11.

Krishna gave options to reach him,By worshipping him in his form(as krishna) or the formless god bg:12:1-4.

That is not a jealous god.

Why do you bring up this jealous God thing ? No one mentioned such a thing before you. It seems you are just looking to argue for some reason. Please don't involve me in your game.

But since you brought up the idea from thr Bible let's finish the quote. "Iam the Lord your God and thou shall have no gods before Me. For I am a jealous God."

Means the Lord demands 100% of a person's heart to have a relationship with Him.

Can't worship some demi-god or the things of this world and expect to also have Krishna too. Or in Arjuna's case it would be familial ties and worldly piety.

But since you brought up the idea from thr Bible let's finish the quote. "Iam the Lord your God and thou shall have no gods before Me. For I am a jealous God."

Means the Lord demands 100% of a person's heart to have a relationship with Him.

Well here goes the Hare Krishna revisionism once again. The statement "thou shalt have no gods before Me. For I am a jealous God" does NOT mean what Theist says it means. It means exactly what it says. The god of the Bible explicitly prohibits worship of other deities. In the Middle East prior to Christianity, there were still numerous pagan religions in which deities associated with nature, etc were being worshipped. This is context in which the statement "thou shalt have no other gods...." is made.

Can't worship some demi-god or the things of this world and expect to also have Krishna too.

Someone should tell Prabhupada that. In his Nectar of Devotion, chapter 8 (http://vedabase.net/nod/8/en) he clearly wrote:

"One should begin the worship of the demigod Gaṇapati, who drives away all impediments in the execution of devotional service. In the Brahma-saḿhitā it is stated that Gaṇapati worships the lotus feet of Lord Nṛsiḿhadeva and in that way has become auspicious for the devotees in clearing out all impediments. Therefore, all devotees should worship Gaṇapati."

Feel free to quote the original in case Theist continues to give you a hard time.

clearly wrote:

"One should begin the worship of the demigod Gaṇapati, who drives away all impediments in the execution of devotional service. In the Brahma-saḿhitā it is stated that Gaṇapati worships the lotus feet of Lord Nṛsiḿhadeva and in that way has become auspicious for the devotees in clearing out all impediments. Therefore, all devotees should worship Gaṇapati

Again you started off with your nonsense.Shri ganpatis pooja is done in ritualistic poojas as a ritual and by not considering him as equal to krishna.You certainly talk of vedas but dont have much knowledge about them.

Again you started off with your nonsense.Shri ganpatis pooja is done in ritualistic poojas as a ritual and by not considering him as equal to krishna.You certainly talk of vedas but dont have much knowledge about them.

Sant, that quote is from Nectar of Devotion written by your own Prabhupada. If you think he is nonsense, well, that is up to you!

Once again that quote:

One should begin the worship of the demigod Gaṇapati, who drives away all impediments in the execution of devotional service. In the Brahma-saḿhitā it is stated that Gaṇapati worships the lotus feet of Lord Nṛsiḿhadeva and in that way has become auspicious for the devotees in clearing out all impediments. Therefore, all devotees should worship Gaṇapati

Let me again point out that I merely quoted this in response to Theist's contention that, "Can't worship some demi-god or the things of this world and expect to also have Krishna too." That may be Theist's view, but that does not appear to be the view of the guru he claims to follow!

But as always, when confronted with inconvenient facts, you always have the option of attacking me. Character assasinations are obviously pure Vaishnavism, free of all mundane designations. Or so I learned from the Hare Krishnas on this forum.

What do you know about Vedas? Post me any verse from the four Vedas where Krishna is mentioned as Supreme God. Srimadh Bagavadham is a Purana and not Veda. You may believe it is Veda. But it is not accepted generally.

Other texts such as the Bhagavad Gita or the Vedanta Sutras are considered shruti or "Vedic" by some Hindu denominations but not universally within Hinduism. The Bhakti movement, and Gaudiya Vaishnavism in particular extended the term to include the Sanskrit Epics and Vaishnavite devotional texts such as the Pancaratra.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedas

This claim is not made even by other Vaishnavas.

Ganapthy Atharvaseersham from the Atharva Veda describes Ganapthy as the Supreme God.

http://www.hindupedia.com/en/Ganapathi_Atharva_Seersha

What do you know about Vedas? Post me any verse from the four Vedas where Krishna is mentioned as Supreme God. Srimadh Bagavadham is a Purana and not Veda. You may believe it is Veda. But it is not accepted generally.

Its not there.Because vedas can hint towards krishna.vishnu is considered as god and he is non different from krishna.Besides how much of vedas do we really have left now.jagad guru kripalu mahraj has clearly told about krishna being the supreme lord.Vallabhacharya,nimbakacharya they are all well versed in the vedas and have come to this conclusion.

Sant, that quote is from Nectar of Devotion written by your own Prabhupada. If you think he is nonsense, well, that is up to you!

Once again that quote:

One should begin the worship of the demigod Gaṇapati, who drives away all impediments in the execution of devotional service. In the Brahma-saḿhitā it is stated that Gaṇapati worships the lotus feet of Lord Nṛsiḿhadeva and in that way has become auspicious for the devotees in clearing out all impediments. Therefore, all devotees should worship Gaṇapati

Let me again point out that I merely quoted this in response to Theist's contention that, "Can't worship some demi-god or the things of this world and expect to also have Krishna too." That may be Theist's view, but that does not appear to be the view of the guru he claims to follow!

But as always, when confronted with inconvenient facts, you always have the option of attacking me. Character assasinations are obviously pure Vaishnavism, free of all mundane designations. Or so I learned from the Hare Krishnas on this forum.

Yo us simply dont understand what i said.Yo were wrong in your point with theist.Anyway you stop dragging krishna and prabupada unnecesarily and dont act cheeky.Certainly your cheeky attitude is not very nice.

If you had studied the Vedas, you would know that Vishnu and Narayana are two of the important Gods. Krishna is an Avatara of Vishnu. But the Avatara concept came much later.

We have almost the entire Vedas in tact. Some of the Sakhas have disappeared and their texts. But the texts of different Sakhas are only a rearrangement and not an addition to the Vedas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakhas

The listing of the Sakhas in the Wikipedia article is not complete. There are many more sakhas which are still existing. They came and recited Vedas at the last chain of Vedic conferences.

The question is not one of the interpretation by Vaishnavite Acharyas. But generally accepted facts.

Sant. Learn the Vedas. Not recite. That would take years. But the Sukthas at least and their meaning.

If you had studied the Vedas, you would know that Vishnu and Narayana are two of the important Gods. Krishna is an Avatara of Vishnu. But the Avatara concept came much later.

We have almost the entire Vedas in tact. Some of the Sakhas have disappeared and their texts. But the texts of different Sakhas are only a rearrangement and not an addition to the Vedas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakhas

The listing of the Sakhas in the Wikipedia article is not complete. There are many more sakhas which are still existing. They came and recited Vedas at the last chain of Vedic conferences.

The question is not one of the interpretation by Vaishnavite Acharyas. But generally accepted facts.

Sant. Learn the Vedas. Not recite. That would take years. But the Sukthas at least and their meaning.

Thank you for the information and advise.But you i think dont have faith in any of the learned jagadgurus or selfrealised saints.Certainly youre not accepting their authority.Besides vedas are for brahmins.I even after reading the vedas might not be able to decode it.

Thank you for the information and advise.But you i think dont have faith in any of the learned jagadgurus or selfrealised saints.Certainly youre not accepting their authority.Besides vedas are for brahmins.I even after reading the vedas might not be able to decode it.

I have no doubt about Krishna. I accept the Acharya's views on Krishna. But I do not agree that that view is based on Vedas.

The brahmins were a class of people who were chosen to learn the Vedas and remember them so that they were not lost. These were the days when there was no writing and the written material were destroyed by white ants. It was not possible to inscribe the Vedas in Stone, as they were too voluminous.

These class of people were chosen because of their qualifications like correct pronunciation, excellent memory, application etc. They were not chosen by birth.

Later this became a profession by birth. But that is a corruption of the original system.

Now there are Veda Patashalas open to all the castes. But sadly, there are no takers. Not surprising as it does not pay. Some of the Maths are giving a regular stipend to Vedic Pandits to ensure that they continue to recite the Vedas. But it is only a pittance. A lifetime of assured poverty/ penury is not something which attracts many people.

UNESCO proclaimed the tradition of Vedic chant a Masterpiece of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity on November 7, 2003.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masterpieces_of_the_Oral_and_Intangible_Heritage_of_Humanity#2003_list

I have no doubt about Krishna. I accept the Acharya's views on Krishna. But I do not agree that that view is based on Vedas

You mean to say these acharyas never read the vedas.Certainly you must know that to understand what message is in the vedas is no easy thing.

The vedas upanishads and puraan all were read by them.And they had beaten thousands of so called vedantists.So instead of saying that worshipping narayan is not based on vedik knowledge you say people do it just because out of devotion.Do you know sanakkadi muni,naarad etc.all high learned people doing niraaakar pooja all leaned in vedas were all into worshipping and serving the supreme lord krishna.

your conception of vedik age is what historians say ,but youl not beleive what the acharyas say abuot the satyuga,kaliyuga treta yuga.