IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
greatt

need clarification regarding 8 and 9 mukhi rudraksh..

Rate this topic

it is said that 8 mukhi rudraksha is related to Lord Ganesh and 9 mukhi rudraksha is related to Lord Durga. But, according to the same webistes that i got this info, they also say that 8 mukhi rudraksh is related to Rahu and 9 mukhi to ketu.

Since Lord ganesh is related to ketu, i think it should be the other way around, i.e 8 mukhi related to ketu and 9 mukhi with rahu. I am unsure, because i want to buy a rudraskha that is related to rahu(to decrease His malefic effects) and am not knowing which rudraksh is related to it.

Please help!

Dear,

Try this link

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedic astrology-jyotisha/449708-rudraksh-facets-planets-associated.html

Regards

j.s.sandhu

it is said that 8 mukhi rudraksha is related to Lord Ganesh and 9 mukhi rudraksha is related to Lord Durga. But, according to the same webistes that i got this info, they also say that 8 mukhi rudraksh is related to Rahu and 9 mukhi to ketu.

Since Lord ganesh is related to ketu, i think it should be the other way around, i.e 8 mukhi related to ketu and 9 mukhi with rahu. I am unsure, because i want to buy a rudraskha that is related to rahu(to decrease His malefic effects) and am not knowing which rudraksh is related to it.

Please help!

my date of birth is 20th july 1977 at patna bihar and time is 6.54 am .my husband's dob is 24th oct 1973 at delhi time is 8.05 am .we r facinn too much of financial problems and now it is so that we are'nt able to survive.please why is is so and when will we see good days in our life please guruji help us we are in lot of trouble.my self is loosing hope and faith from life what to do no way in front of me needs help desperately