IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Chandrala

Please help me with any advice

Rate this topic

I went to an ayurvedic vaidya with complaints of hypothyroidism PCOS anemia and fatigue. I am 27 years old female. I weigh 70 kgs currently but was 75 before. My height is 5 ft 5'

He gave me knachanara guggulu( 2 tabs * 3 times), triphala churna( twice a day in warm water), ashokarishta( 4 tsp * 4 times) and eat karela powder with meals.

He told me to follow pitta kapha pacifying diet which I am doing. I have lot of good things to say abt the medication. It helped me lose a little weight my period is less painful and regular hirsutism is less etc.

But I am having lot of joint pain and nervous ticks and general feeling of being rushed since then. I guess this is an increase in vata. I dint have any of these symptoms before. Please advice what I need to do.

My vaidya had told me to take ashwagandha and shatavari only if needed but should definitely take the rest he gave. So I dint take those. Should I be taking those? if yes how much of it? Should I be stopping kanchanara guggulu for a while?

My vaidya is on a world tour and I am not able to reach him. I dont want to stop kanchanara guggul because it helped me so far.

Also he told me the main thing is to reduce weight so I dont want to stop the diet or the medication because it helped me.

hi,

i m dr.pradip from ahmedabad-india

i m working on hypothyroidism since last 4 years

ur complain is normal take 2-teaspoon til tail (Luke warm)before meal twice a day.

dont drink water after it just take ur food within 5-7 days u feel better,

til tail is also helpful in hypothyroidism, obesity, cholesterol and b.p

for more mail me

I went to an ayurvedic vaidya with complaints of hypothyroidism PCOS anemia and fatigue. I am 27 years old female. I weigh 70 kgs currently but was 75 before. My height is 5 ft 5'

He gave me knachanara guggulu( 2 tabs * 3 times), triphala churna( twice a day in warm water), ashokarishta( 4 tsp * 4 times) and eat karela powder with meals.

He told me to follow pitta kapha pacifying diet which I am doing. I have lot of good things to say abt the medication. It helped me lose a little weight my period is less painful and regular hirsutism is less etc.

But I am having lot of joint pain and nervous ticks and general feeling of being rushed since then. I guess this is an increase in vata. I dint have any of these symptoms before. Please advice what I need to do.

My vaidya had told me to take ashwagandha and shatavari only if needed but should definitely take the rest he gave. So I dint take those. Should I be taking those? if yes how much of it? Should I be stopping kanchanara guggulu for a while?

My vaidya is on a world tour and I am not able to reach him. I dont want to stop kanchanara guggul because it helped me so far.

Also he told me the main thing is to reduce weight so I dont want to stop the diet or the medication because it helped me.

kanchanara guggl is for thyroid problems;stopping of kanchanara guggul for a while till you cld contact your vaidya will relieve you from joint pains etc.or you canredue the dose to 1 tab twice a day.

Triphala is to reduce weight.Better to take after dinner once in a day.Asoka is for regularisng periods and twice a day is sufficient.

Aswagandha and satavary each 3gms with milk after break fast is good for curing PCOS,Anemia and Fatigue p

hi

i am a patient of pcos, and suffering from it since last 3 years. i have tried

allopathy, homeopathy but could not get satisfying results. can i get any guidance reagrding cure of pcos regarding diet and exercise especially yoga.

Hi Archie,

Having suffered from this for so long . I can tell you one thing . As much as the symptoms are physical a lot of it is mental. I feel the problem is a disconnect between mind and body and yes medicine , pranayama and yoga and following a dinachari in which you get fulfillment can alleviate it.

Best is to start small. Add new stuff every month. Start with adding pranayama to your daily routine. You can buy CDs or goto a class. I learnt it from my friend but I had no motivation to keep doing it. But I stopped listening to the part of my brain which would say skip this and goto bed.I feel good doing pranayam and I know it is good for me and I can defenitely physically do it. But still I feel lazy and lethargic to do it. This is exactly mind body disconnect. Over time we loose touch with reality and keep giving excuses and fooling ourself. Lot of doing pranayama , yoga or following anything throughout is just tempering your brain to start behaving differently.

Same way yoga is another way you can bring mind and body together. Every pose is supposed to be a different way and your mind has to think about the pose and you body has to do it.

Even emotionally any anger fear greed or any bad thoughts should be tempered and made positive. Just being aware that there is happiness inspite of everthing you suffer and that disease free happy person is inside you and you can bring that out.

Ofcourse medicines help a lot. I will tell you one thing about ayurvedic medicine. You need to beleive in your vaidya and it will take a lot of time to heal. But dont stop your life for it. Live life to the fullest each day and every thing you can change abt yrself will all add up.

God bless. May you find peace!