IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
qawsed

Further Education Analysis

Rate this topic

i want to get into medical education..but don't know why it seems unlucky so far..can someone analysis my chart and tell me some remedies and throw light on higher education..

My birth Details:

April 2, 1987

Time: 11:08:00 pm

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 74 E 53' 00", 21 N 21' 00"

Shirpur, India

This is my D-24(siddhamsa)

Lagna Vi Chit nakshatra

Sun Li chit nak

Moon AQ Sata nak

Mars Li Swat nak

Mercury Cp Srav nak

jupiter Ge Mrig nak

venus Ta mrig nak

Saturn Ar krit nak

Rahu Vi Hasta nak

ketu Vi hasta nak

if need more info, let me know. please help, thank you.

Respected qwased,

I am just a student of astrology, and not an expert astrologer. So I will advice you to contac texpert astrologer for sorting out your problems.

Although I will like to mention here few things that are indicated in your chart. Please let me know where I am wrong

four out of 9 planets want you to becaome a doctor, but unfortunately your jupiter is combusted and further Sun is in close degree (<1 degree) to rahu, thus eclipsing Sun.

Your problems started in 2004 can just be a start and can translate in lot of struggle for next coming years.

Dear friend I do not want to scare you but I thought it is my duty to inform you. That you can perform approprite remedies. We may not completely negate the results of the planets but we can decrease them to significant extent. As I am not an expert, So I will advice you to contanct expert astrologer to suggest you remedies and interpret your chart in a better way

Wish you good luck

Take care

Atul

Thanks amteur for your time and reply. I do want to correct few things and I hope someone learned and expert in astrology here will help me out.

Year 2004-2006 was no problem, infact, they were great years in terms of educational achievements.

If jupiter is combusted, that's a good thing right ?. It is also the lord of 4th house( formal education) and 7th house( doctorate degree) situated in the 10th house....I am not an expert either, just beginner and learning it as a hobby.

In regards to education (as per vedic astrology),

4H signifies our primary and school education, 5H signifies Our formal and college education. 9H signifies Phd and higher education.

Another difference between us is that, As per birth details given by you, I am getting Scorpio Lagna and Sun, jupiter and Rahu are in 5H. Jupiter being lord of 2H (wealth) and 5H (education and knowledge) is combusted. I am relying more on D1, rather than D24

Sun being lord of profession is weak due to company of Rahu.

This combination doesnot harm primay education and will hamper college education mainly. In fact you must have done good in your school education.

Another thing is that all divisional chart are supposed to bound with D1, D1 is the main chart, rest divisional charts serve mostly to support the predictions of D1. I don't think it is appropriate to predict anything only based on a single divisional chart like D-24

I hope you will correct me wherever I am wrong

Kind Regards

Atul

I agree there were rough times during college education.

Scorpio lagna, and Sun, Jupiter and Rahu in 5H is correct.

Does the Debility of Sun and Saturn in D-24 having any affect on my education or is that a good thing ?. i was thinking it was due to the sun debility in 2nd house in siddhamsa.

And this is something i am very sure, i have read it in many books and astrologers site that 4H ( primary education), 2H ( Masters), 9H( Bachelors/college) and 7H( Phd/doctorate)...

So now looking at the chart with this information, do i have Masters or Doctorate education ?

Can you please give me the links to the site and reference to the book where this explanation is given. I will be happy if i can improve my mistakes.

Thanks for the feedback

kind regards

I did google searches. Just type in Siddhamsa education and lots of links come up that bring you to this forum and other forums where siddhamsa analysis is provided...i believe webyogi has one thread in which he covers this topic.