IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Chandrala

Please help me with any advice

Rate this topic

I went to an ayurvedic vaidya with complaints of hypothyroidism PCOS anemia and fatigue. I am 27 years old female. I weigh 70 kgs currently but was 75 before. My height is 5 ft 5'

He gave me knachanara guggulu( 2 tabs * 3 times), triphala churna( twice a day in warm water), ashokarishta( 4 tsp * 4 times) and eat karela powder with meals.

He told me to follow pitta kapha pacifying diet which I am doing. I have lot of good things to say abt the medication. It helped me lose a little weight my period is less painful and regular hirsutism is less etc.

But I am having lot of joint pain and nervous ticks and general feeling of being rushed since then. I guess this is an increase in vata. I dint have any of these symptoms before. Please advice what I need to do.

My vaidya had told me to take ashwagandha and shatavari only if needed but should definitely take the rest he gave. So I dint take those. Should I be taking those? if yes how much of it? Should I be stopping kanchanara guggulu for a while?

My vaidya is on a world tour and I am not able to reach him. I dont want to stop kanchanara guggul because it helped me so far.

Also he told me the main thing is to reduce weight so I dont want to stop the diet or the medication because it helped me.