IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sylvester22

Is 2012 the end of Kali?

Rate this topic

sylvester ,

dont you think that it is ridiculous and idiotic to start such an non-spritual thread with non spiritual posts in a forum designated for spiritual discussions ?

you being the most intelligent amongst others here in this forum(as your mannerism and behaviour seem to proclaim) , was it not natural for you to stop creating such a meaningless thread ?

or am i to suppose that you are not capable of basic human intelligence , being the feline sylvester who hunts for mysteries with a tweeting canary ?:D

The thread is not against spirituality by any means or to proclaim intelligence over others. There is a lot of differences within spirituality. I'm trying to help out people who are knocking the doors of darkness for light. Ignorance would always lead you to darkness. I'm happy to be a cat than a human being and i cease it here.

The thread is not against spirituality

i didnt say that it is against spirituality . i merely said that the topic is not something sufficiently spiritual !!

I'm trying to help out people who are knocking the doors of darkness for light.

please elaborate what "light" means to you for others to understand in a few words .

The existence of Vanara kingdom in Ramayana clearly states that Ramayana should have happened during the period when Lemuria existed.

Should have happened?. and then

Humans like us do not have the physical strength to take control of these creatures(Vanaras) which were described to be very much stronger and larger.

So what?.Lord Rama is not in ordinary human form.

So the lord (rama) should be incarnated into the body of a species which should be larger in size and stronger than the human beings. These species should have possesed mystic force or great armoury or plutonium or machine guns to have control over these creatures.

plutonium or machine guns?.This is an animalistic mind running riot.

Lemuria's existence was proved in south indian literature which is 2000 years old, about a massive land mass covering the bulk of Indian Ocean.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumari_Kandam

one cannot argue with literature as there was no need for the writer to lie.

You call that proof?.Have you even read the wiki article you quoted?

Lemuria was supposed to have submerged 25,000 years ago...and blah blah

Supposed to have?.Just a paragraph earlier you said there is a proof of lemuria.

No one can tell the world could come to an end by 2012 or move to 2013

So, what are you crying about?.

I'm trying to help out people who are knocking the doors of darkness for light.

HOW?

This not a threat but the reasons for the end to be close overweigh the redemption of this world.

What are you driving at? confused animalist.How do you propose to redeem the world?.Are you by any chance advocating eating human meat instead of Animal meat? :P

Admin may consider creating a trash bin to move silly threads like this.

i didnt say that it is against spirituality . i merely said that the topic is not something sufficiently spiritual !!

please elaborate what "light" means to you for others to understand in a few words .

Light refers to Knowledge and Knowledge is the power of every souls that distinguishes them. Knowledge takes you closer to God and Ignorance( darkness) prevents you from getting close to God.

What are you driving at? confused animalist.How do you propose to redeem the world?.Are you by any chance advocating eating human meat instead of Animal meat? :P

Thanks a lot i changed my error.:)

I like your reasoning ability. :idea:

You should come forward with your views about Lemuria, its existence and its destruction. You should always use your ability to reason for good things.:crazy:

Light refers to Knowledge and Knowledge is the power of every souls that distinguishes them. Knowledge takes you closer to God and Ignorance( darkness) prevents you from getting close to God.

thats a common knowledge that all of us here in this forum have .

i had to shout , understand and memorise "asatoma sadgamaya........... " as the school prayer from the age of 3 .

i asked you to elaborate on what is 'light' or 'knowledge' by your understanding ?

in other words....

what are the conditions for reaching that stage and what are its symptoms .

in one word , give us a small summary ......

thats a common knowledge that all of us here in this forum have .

i had to shout , understand and memorise "asatoma sadgamaya........... " as the school prayer from the age of 3 .

i asked you to elaborate on what is 'light' or 'knowledge' by your understanding ?

in other words....

what are the conditions for reaching that stage and what are its symptoms .

in one word , give us a small summary ......

Virtuous, should be able to realize the truth, the feeling of loneliness and sadness, give equal respect and never quarrel.

When you reach the stage you would be detached from the world.

Virtuous, should be able to realize the truth, the feeling of loneliness and sadness, give equal respect and never quarrel.

When you reach the stage you would be detached from the world.

Hmph ... Don't talk like you know so much. Everything you say so far have no evidence whatsoever. Matter a fact, you have been pushing others to accept your "loosely based" facts and have not given any respects to the forumers here when they said - "ENOUGH!"

You're a daydreamer ... and all you're doing is daydreaming.

Oh ... a Virtuous does not feel loneliness and sadness. If they do, they means that they still have attachments in the World (which they are suffering for).

Truth is something like one without a second. Truth never changes with time.

But see how inconsistent you are.

First, The world is flat... then round [1st contradiction]

Secondly, the big bang theory and now the string theory[2nd contradiction]

third, this and that... yuck too many.

and now human came 20000 years ago.... and then later Human came from Pluto.

Which Truth you want me to know;)

As I said ealier.. the curve of your so-called truth is Asymptotic by nature.

It seems that you are converging to the Truth.. but that is the Illusion.

y=ex ------- Cheers.

The truth one should know is " adharma would be defeated by dharma"

If you really believe that adharma would be defeated by dharma then it should happen very soon, may be by 2012 or by 2010 or by 2011.

Hmph ... Don't talk like you know so much. Everything you say so far have no evidence whatsoever. Matter a fact, you have been pushing others to accept your "loosely based" facts and have not given any respects to the forumers here when they said - "ENOUGH!"

You're a daydreamer ... and all you're doing is daydreaming.

Oh ... a Virtuous does not feel loneliness and sadness. If they do, they means that they still have attachments in the World (which they are suffering for).

If you look back the thread you would know who had started this. You are the person who don't have any virtue and any respect for others. Simply with your blind eyes don't call others IGNORANT.

You`re right, Sylvester22. Only an ignoramus call one ignorant. A learned one can reason out well without resorting to name calling. Don`t you worry, my friend, I`m on your side.:)

Well, dag nab it, ya whippersnappers, I reckon' this here uneeverse ain't big enuff fer the all o' us. Since we cain't reconcile our viewpoints, we're gonna hafta shoot it out. Load up yer 6-guns, ya nasty varmints. Meet ya at high noon at Bhaktivedanta Marg.

jeffster/AMd