IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
abaar1234

Pooja for cooling the mind

Rate this topic

Hi

I want to know what pooja can be done that is worship of which diety can be done that is good for giving peace of mind and cooling the mind I get angry very frequently and I am not able to control my emotions.

Pray to ShantaDurga Devi. She stopped the feuding between Vishnu and Shiva and she is prayed to for peace (her name means "Peaceful Durga"). You can pray to her by reciting the mantra from the Chandi that goes "Yaa Devi sarva bhuteshu Shanti roopena samsthita namastasyai namastasyai namastasyai namoh namah". It means "I take refuge in Devi, who lives within everyone in the form of peace".

Ok and how should the prayers be done.I mean is there any way to be followed.

I would assume you are manglik or Mars aspects moon in your chart. Please provide details. Often wearing Pearl is calming and worship of the divine mother too. Hanuman is the deity related to Mars.

- Pablo

Hi abaar1234

I am not an expert but i was going through tremendous mental pressures and tensions a few months ago.

I started doing Devi Kavach, Argala Stotram and Keelakam on advice of my friend and it has really fetched me tremendous mental peace.

Again, i am not an expert but i am just revealing my personal experience to you so it may help you :)

Hitarth

--------------

Shri Durgarpanamastu