IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bharat85

dear atul ji pls reply

Rate this topic

i am born of 08-08-1984 1.00 am at ajmer (rajasthan), sir my family is forcing me to marry, they saying i m manglik so i should get it done as they have got a manglik girl, but financially right now i dont feel that i should go for it, please please help me, what should i do...

Hello bharat,

I am just a novice and not an expert in astrology. I will advice you to consult expert astrologer to sort out your problems.

Although I will like to pointout few things from your chart.

1) Financial problems are indicated for you for another few years. Although Remedies suggested by Respected webyogijis will help you in facing and coming out of the problem more gracefully.

2) Regarding your Manglik status, your MArs is in 7th house, but in own sign, so it decrease the ill effects of Manglik dosha to great extent. I hope you will match your cahrt and your astrologer has taken care of this while matching.

3) I will advice you to handle current problem not from an astrolgy point of view. It seems that you want to delay your marriage for at leat 3 years from now but your parent want this to happen till end of this year or start of next yer.

I think you should talk to your parents in tis regard in detail in a soft tone (Dont get irritated by their arguments, as you may be doing) and explain your very situation. Next talk the girl and explain your condition in simple language along with your aims, and considerations. also your limitations and attitude. I hope if she will be a intelligent and able girl then she wil understand you for sure. And if she still agree to marry you in this time of crisis, this indicates that she is very understanding girl, then you should go for marriage and don't loose her. Also this conversation will make your image of an honest person in her mind and also she will be ready for the efforts she may have to put in your happy married life.

God Bless you

Kind Regards

Atul