IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
confused1974

confused, please guide

Rate this topic

Thank you for taking the time to write what you did, jyy.

Do you mind sharing your life journey here? it encourages and inspires me when I see people around me able to connect spiritually much more than I am.

i hope my ramblings made some sense if not all.

i am sure you will find your direction through all the suggestions and your own thoughts.

Don't delay going to the hospital. The delay will raise more moral dilemmas. Find a way to approach, a person to talk to, who you think will understand. Reporting back is a protocol of sorts you shouldn't miss - you could have got sick, there could have been a personal emergency - so missing the last day is okay and acceptable. You may or may not share the real reason - that is up to you; you are already dealing with the guilt spiritually. But you can go there and make that your last day - a last day with a difference. And get ready for the graduation you have worked towards.

consider me a fellow traveler.

Sorry to post my question here...

I am new to this forum...my question is.

My husband is running GuruMaha Dasha.Can I do Gurumantra on his behalf as he is very busy due to his work schedule...

Any advice/suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Shloka

Thank you for taking the time to write what you did, jyy.

Do you mind sharing your life journey here? it encourages and inspires me when I see people around me able to connect spiritually much more than I am.

... and i must tell you that you too inspired me. to know that there are medical professionals like you who care for their patients and treat them as 'persons'; for whom the moral questions are alive and disturbing to the extent of resulting in spiritual quest is very reassuring and heart warming.

i hope that you keep your humanity intact through your professional practice. your questions, to me, are like answers to the increasing lack of morality in our society.

thanks, jyy