IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
asanirsange

Dear Atulji, Kundalika Shastriji please help about field choice

Rate this topic

Dear All,

I am in a dilemna about my career choice. Please let me know about whether to go for Administrative services like IAS or look for scientist in a institute or company or going for any other proffession like teaching in college etc.

Anothere query is that whether I will be spiritually enlightened ever?

presently I am having rahu's mahadasha and chandra antardasha.

My birth detail:

2nd June 1981, 14 23 IST (2. 23 pm), Calcutta.

With due regards

Asani.

p.s do please reply

Respected asani,

I am just a student of astrology and not an expert astrologer. I will advice you to consult expert astrologer for sortig out your problems.

Although I will like to pointout somethings in your chart,

your 11H is occupied by Rahu and 11L is in 9H combusted. Sun is 12L, dispositor of gullika, and combusting moon.

I think Administrative service may not be that good for you. You are a good speaker and have the ability to express yourself, Teaching may be good for you also your cahrt shows that you are keen in research. I think your own busness may also be good, although I will advice you to stay away from partnerships and invest your money with caution. Will advice you to stay in your home country. You may be tempted to go abroad sometimes.

Can you tell me what is your educational background and your profession history till now. I think that way We will be able to help you better and also help me in learning

Kind Regards

Atul

Dear Asani,

You have a good chart overall. There are chances that you can study further here or abroad for masters etc. Looks like you are already from an IIT or IIM.

Your Sun is very close to Moon, to me it looks like that you want to be in administrative services or managment more than anything else.

Saturn is with Jupiter in the lagna and this means teaching or academic life. But the 2nd lord Venus, the lord of the house of income, does not seem to have any relation with Jupiter or Saturn except the fact that it aspects the lagna from the 10th with 4th aspect, which is quite weak.

Mercury is well placed in the 10th house, the house of career. So overall something that involves Mercury, Venus, Jupiter and Saturn will have a say in the final choice you make, good luck and thanks

Ravi

Dear Atul,

I also indulge in little bit astrology myself and I have seen your analysis are really good. Not flattering you but I am sure you will be a good astrologer one day.

Yes I am a good speaker and had a nice academic career. As pointed out by another astrologer in this thread I am from some wellknown institute though not iit,iim rather presidency college and delhi university both known in India. Presently I am pursuing phD in molecular microbiology in a csir institute.

As pointed out by you I was and still am is keen for research but for the last few years several failures and hindrances has made me frustated, I think it may be due to reahu's dasha's end effects.

Still now I have no intention of business as such, but if anytime late I do start somthing I will definitely remember your comments.

For the other information you need, my starting few years of life was full of trouble with diseases, specially pneumonia, cold related.

The mercury antardasha was really good for me from 2000-2003, giving me rank in the university level - should be as mercury is related to many good yogas in my horoscope ( If time permits please discuss about the yogas in my horoscope, I believe there are many).

Again venus antardasha was up and down but I got my financial and well being life kind of started and got married when jupitar was 7th in transit from moon, I belive Venus is mahayogada in my chart, And I had a good time also.

Apart from these I have visited many shrines and religious places, so my second query was about that. I do not have Sadhu yoga or Pravrajya yoga but ketu in fifth with jupitar in lagna and in my navamsa chart saturn aspect with moon has something to do with???

I have no brothers and sisters, only son of my parents, and brng brought up in educated environment.

Oh yes I do play some musical instrument and the peak time for that was in jupitar,saturn and little bit mercury antardasha, but after that it has been a long gap in that field too.

Do tell me what else information you need and now if rulling out administration or business for the time being, when my good days with science will come, do I have to wit till mercury antardasha in Jupitar dasha???? Yes I am tempted at times for abroad as for phd or post doctorate in our field one is better if placed in a good institutein US or europe

I was curious about administrative service as Rahu is in eleventh and it is ending with mars antardasha where mars is in sixth in my navamsa........ but looking forward to see your detailed comments.

Thanks and again congratulating for making a good analysis so far, and do carry on please.

regards

Asani

Respected asani,

I am just a student of astrology and not an expert astrologer. I will advice you to consult expert astrologer for sortig out your problems.

Although I will like to pointout somethings in your chart,

your 11H is occupied by Rahu and 11L is in 9H combusted. Sun is 12L, dispositor of gullika, and combusting moon.

I think Administrative service may not be that good for you. You are a good speaker and have the ability to express yourself, Teaching may be good for you also your cahrt shows that you are keen in research. I think your own busness may also be good, although I will advice you to stay away from partnerships and invest your money with caution. Will advice you to stay in your home country. You may be tempted to go abroad sometimes.

Can you tell me what is your educational background and your profession history till now. I think that way We will be able to help you better and also help me in learning

Kind Regards

Atul

Dear Ravi,

yes I do agree with you in some reason, but as Atul pointed out wont a combust moon though bein vargottama will hamper my administrative aspiration?

Also apart from the M,V,J,S wont rahu also should be taken into account?

You are dead right, I have been in many of the good institutes till now. Please see the other information you may need in the reply to Atul's comments which may help you study in detail.

I also had anothher question, and ro tell me if you happen to interprete any other aspect in my horoscope.

Thanks for seeing my horoscope and I request you to look a bit detail, specially the Navamsa chart and the yogas, i personally believe they have much to tell.

Regards and thanks again for some wonderful prediction

Asani

Dear Asani,

You have a good chart overall. There are chances that you can study further here or abroad for masters etc. Looks like you are already from an IIT or IIM.

Your Sun is very close to Moon, to me it looks like that you want to be in administrative services or managment more than anything else.

Saturn is with Jupiter in the lagna and this means teaching or academic life. But the 2nd lord Venus, the lord of the house of income, does not seem to have any relation with Jupiter or Saturn except the fact that it aspects the lagna from the 10th with 4th aspect, which is quite weak.

Mercury is well placed in the 10th house, the house of career. So overall something that involves Mercury, Venus, Jupiter and Saturn will have a say in the final choice you make, good luck and thanks

Ravi

Respected asani,

Thanks for your comliments. Although I am still in primary class of astrology.

Your chart is different from common charts in many ways. Let us do not consider Yogas for now. More important is placement of planets in the chart.

If we consider possible losses, job may be more secure for you. I think that Both teaching and Reserach will be equally good for you. Financially you will be an above average person, although you know how to spend your money wisely. Mercury denotes skills and venus denotes Apara vidya. Both these in 10H indicates that you will be benefitted as long as you will be connected to Education, either via research or by teaching.

Rahu is a natural enemy to moon but a friend in your chart. So Rahu-moon dahsa is supposed to give mixed results.Next Rahu-Mars dasha is supposed to follow the same.

About your other question, which I decided to not to touch in last post, that was about your spiritual enlightment. In the 9H Sun is present as a strong planet making you urge for spirituality but it's combination with Mars is making you logical about this and aspect of jupiter gave you a sacred view on this. Sun is a Satvic planet and denotes light/energy. 9H is a satvic house and denotes religion and luck, 1H is also a satvic house and denotes personality. Jupiter is a satvic planet and denotes religious activities. Although taurus and Virgo not satvic signs so Sun, jupiter and not able to express their satvic properties at their best. So you may have to add extra efforts from your side to get attached to the ultimate supreme. Meditation, following ashtang yoga and reading religious texts may help you in this regards

Let me know where I am wrong. I will be highly thankful for your feedback

Kind Regards

Atul

Atul that was great,

mars is not only making me logical but at times even causing hatred or anger towards the religion, quite opposite my general nature. Yes I do need extra effort for these you are very much right but again sometimes I feel I have some gift or rather blessings from the above. The ketu in fifth has been there in many charts of seers, though some say it is for issue related problems or birth of daughters or even not marrying, many give its importance in knowledge of secret vidyas but then again you need other good combinations to support it.

My query about the yogas was because is it so that good yogas nullify many rista's or bad effetcs? Also when the yogas will give me definite effect.

You are making me confident of my field but as you mentioned in your previous post of staying in country shall I look for a company or government job in India after finishing my phD (hopefully that will be by mars antardasha/end or start of Jupitar dasha) or try to go for post doctorate for a few years and then comeback-a trend generally followed in this field.

If time permits I will be really obliged if you see my horoscope thoroughly - I have not much hurry, and moreover I am finding your study and interpretations are really genuine.

Thanks again and willing to keep the thread alive

With regards

Asani.

p.s may I have your birth chart, if it is not a problem, I am just curious.

I think you have a very good chart. For your career do whatever you think is best. Your stars will help you for sure. your 10H is strong and Venus is also strong. Your 11L is exalted and vargottama both. But it is combusted. I think giving water to sun can reduce the combustion effect on Moon and the positive results of moon can be experienced in better way.

yogas usually fructify in the Dasha-antardasha periods of the planets involved.

Take care

Dear Atul,

last week I tried to see the bisrth chart of yours with my minuscule knowledge and I was unable to send you a private message as the website didnt gave me the chance ( I need to send 30 post before a pm?? may be I have to become a member first).

Anyway the chart I saw, reinforced my view of a great astrologer in becoming. Your Birthchart and Navamsa both have many combinations of an astrologer and not to forget all the good Yogas which I give real importance (the Vaishnav yoga is very good int his respect). I think you are going to learn the field mostly through your own

It seems to me that you are from a prosperous family adndd probably inherit much specially from your maternal side, though you want to earn and stand by yourself. I do find that you are somewhere bit uneasy or hurt from your past family relation. Please let me know if I am wrong. Proffessionally now Rahu may move you from place to place with respect to your career. Though you will have lot of patience and grit I will not be surprised you trying for many things or learning different subjects one after another. Since rahu is in very good position it will not affect you much financially rather mentally and I think a Goverment or realted job will be handy for you. Your study/proffession must be related to speed . If not an engineer or a surgeon by proffession you may study economics (in modern days MBA even). I will not be surprised if you later chose to be an astrologer as your chart seems to let you know good remedies. One things for sure I am going to make you my astrologer and disturb you from time to time.

One word for caution you will have many good friends but some troubles are also seen. Are you sarcastic at times in your dealings with them?

I may be entirely wrong . Do let me knowafter you have read then I will delete the post also, as I couldnt sent the pm.

Hello friend,

i am really amazed at your analysis. It has come as a great surprise to me. :)

i will like to brief a few things about me, which obviously stand correct as per your analysis. Basically i am a doctor running my own small hospital. My parents run their own bigger hospital few kms from here, although my parents wanted to join them but i wanted to make my own reputation first, so i decided to start on my own from scratch before i finally join them.

I completed my degree soon after my rahu dasha started, before i started my own clinic i changed many jobs but every time change was for better.

For my interest in different streams you are right even there. I am currently pursuing MBA and a PG Diploma in ultrasonography. I am a webdesigner and astrologer as a hobby.

You are true about my previous family relation. And also about my mental restlessness.

Please let me know if you want to ask any thing else about me. I will be happy to help you in learning. Also if you want to discuss some other charts i will be happy to get included in discussion as i will also get opportunity to learn.

Take care

atul