IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
watchthisfree

Remarriage possible?

Rate this topic

Dear All,

This gentleman has just lost his wife and has a 7 year old daugher to care for, will he get remarried? Please help me find out the anwser, thanks

DOB: 14/10/1975

POB: Kapadvanj (Gujarat state)

TOB: 22:16 pm (Night)

Gemini lagna with Mars in it

Cancer - Saturn

Leo - Venus

Virgo - Sun + Mercury

Libra - Rahu

Capricorn - Moon

Pisces - Jupiter

Aries - Ketu

Thanks

Ravi

Dear Sir,

I dont have knowledge in regards to marriage, however this might give you some help...

Second marriages and continuance of second marriages are seen from 2nd house.. over here saturn is placed in the second house which is the lord of death 8th house and also known as longevity of marriage life and placed in the 2nd house..

Thanks

Have a nice Day Sir

Dear Ravi,

Do you have the approximate date when the native lost his wife. Some month/year should suffice. This'll help us in understanding what exact period caused the spouse's death and go forward from there.

In the Rasi chart - Upapada lagna is placed in Leo with Venus as occupant.

2nd house & lord Mercury from UL is quite afflicted with Sun and aspected by Saturn and Mars. Saturn as the Maraka lord for this UL can cause the end of the first marriage.

Jup and Venus are in maraka sthanas for the UL1 (Capricorn) in Navamsa.

Speculating here -

Jup/Venus/Sat period - 2008-06-21 to 2008-11-24 or

Jup/Venus/Mer period - 2008-11-24 to 2009-04-08 period

I could be way off the mark here.

Based on my other analysis - the native has very good chances of a second marriage - I'll post my other findings in another post.

Please do let us know and we can analyze this better.

Thanks

Classic72

Dear Classic72ji,

I am sorry but I do not have a date when the wifed passed away. I generally get birth charts from friends' friends and so on. They give me random charts from any where so that I can learn something from them. Apolozies sir. Sir, you use UL method, something I know nothing about. Please tell me as to whether it is part of the Vedic astrolog or another system altogether, whatever it is, it is wonderful, thanks a lot. Regards

Ravi

Dear Ravi,

Upapada Lagna is very much an integral part of Vedic Astrology talked about by Jaimini and also Parashara.

Upapada lagna is the Arudha of the 12th house - tangible manifestation of giving, sharing, compromising, sacrifices - 12th house matters.

In marital matters - The Upapada lagna in Rasi signifies the wedding ceremony itself. For a wedding to happen - both sides do bring something to the table for making this marriage to work. There is some giving, sharing, compromising, loss of freedom, etc., Each side now has to work with the other, also share his income and space with the other - for the bigger gain ofcourse.

Planets in the UL indicate the circumstances around the wedding ceremony, benefics good, malefics bad. Indicates people who are supporting this wedding.

Planets in the 2nd from the UL signify sustenance of the marriage to sustain - these planets can make or break the marriage.

Planets in the 7th indicate direct opposition to this wedding - people in the in-laws family who are opposed to this alliance. Planets in the 12th house indicate the secret enemies to this match.

The same can be reckoned from the Navamsa chart - indicating the life after the ceremony is completed; the normal day to day living within the marriage.

For the understanding the prevailing conditions in marriage - use the 7th house in Navamsa; and see the sustenance (or absence of sustenance) from the 2nd from it. In this chart Rahu and Merc as double malefics have pulled the sustenanace of this marriage + add aspect of Mars on the 7th.

For subsequent marriages - use the 8th from the first and continue the same. This rule applies to both UL and also to the 7th house in Rasi and Navamsa.

There is a predominance of Jupiterian influence on the native's 2nd marriage.

The period of Jup/Moon and Jup/Mars between March 2010 to Jun 2012 is highly favourable. Both these planets are lords of trines to the 2nd UL in Rasi and are well placed.

In my previous email - I had written about how badly the 2nd from UL is badly afflicted causing this loss.

Dear Classic72ji,

Thanks a lot for the wonderful information on the UL, is there any book on the subject that you think is good for novices like me? I am also learning the famous KP ie Krishnamurti Paddhati at the moment. Regards

Ravi