IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
maricarbo

reading

Rate this topic

Dear Astrologer,

I would like a free reading

My birth details are that I was born in Columbus, Ohio, on July 14, 1953 at 10:55 A.M. I am divorced with one daughter, 15 years old. I had 3 children total; two girls and one boy. I would like to know if I will become enlightened in this lifetime (does that kind of thing appear in a chart?) Also, will I find love and marriage again?

I was the youngest of 3 children my mother had, and also the only girl. I have had a bit of a tough life up till now. You can email me at mariacarbonell@comcast.net

Thanks,

Maria Carbonell

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Dear astrologer,

I would like a free reading from you.

Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge, much appreciated.

Date, place, time of birth

Your gender, current location

profession (working/student/which field)

family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)

Your specific question

_26th January 1981 in the city Barcelos in Portugal at 6.15 a.m

_I'm female, currently in Barcelos, Portugal

_had my diploma last year in Design but I'm not working yet,I'm taking a time break so I'm unemployed

_I'm single, I have an older sister single too, parents are both alive and well

Other usefull info:

on April/May 1988 I had a pneumonia

Questions:

What is my vocation? What talents, qualities should I explore in myself?

And when is there a chance for me to find a life partner soon or will I tend to be this loner ?

Thank you very much

Peace for all*

birthday: may 13th 1973 at 11.45-11.50pm

place of birth: latisana (italy)

Location ;baltimore , maryland(USA)

Profession:student(research in medicine)

never married, no partner, no children, mother passed away , dad alive, one brother

I am pregnant (14 weeks), i am carrier for a genetic disease, my baby has 50% chances of being sick, Can you tell me what is going on?all i wanted was an healthy child...

thank you

Dear Astrologer,

I would like a free reading

My birth details are that I was born in Columbus, Ohio, on July 14, 1953 at 10:55 A.M. I am divorced with one daughter, 15 years old. I had 3 children total; two girls and one boy. I would like to know if I will become enlightened in this lifetime (does that kind of thing appear in a chart?) Also, will I find love and marriage again?

I was the youngest of 3 children my mother had, and also the only girl. I have had a bit of a tough life up till now. You can email me at mariacarbonell@comcast.net

Thanks,

Maria Carbonell

Respected Maria,

Currently your nodal period is running. Since 1998 and will last till End 2015.

After that Jupiter period will start which will be benefic for you. Before Rahu (Node), your Mars period ran which gave lot of troubles in profession. From 1955 to 75 your Venus period ran which which was very good for you. After that Sun period gave mixed results but gave problems in profession also took you away from home.

From 2016 onwards you can expect considerable changes in your life. Also the stress related to offspriongs will be relieved to much extent. Love and marraige may not be possible before that.

can you please tell which profession you are related to and your current location. (This is for my own learning purpose only)

Kind Regards

May God be with you

Atul

Dear astrologer,

I would like a free reading from you.

Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge, much appreciated.

Date, place, time of birth

Your gender, current location

profession (working/student/which field)

family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)

Your specific question

_26th January 1981 in the city Barcelos in Portugal at 6.15 a.m

_I'm female, currently in Barcelos, Portugal

_had my diploma last year in Design but I'm not working yet,I'm taking a time break so I'm unemployed

_I'm single, I have an older sister single too, parents are both alive and well

Other usefull info:

on April/May 1988 I had a pneumonia

Questions:

What is my vocation? What talents, qualities should I explore in myself?

And when is there a chance for me to find a life partner soon or will I tend to be this loner ?

Thank you very much

Peace for all*

Your Lord of romance is strong and well placed although your moon lie lonely in your chart. You always have a tendency to feel lonely even when in crowd. Your current period is of Venus, I will like to advice you to not to sit idle but take maximum benefit of this time. You should work hard. You may get results with delay but you will get for sure.

You may feel low at confidence and energy and health for now. But Selfmotivation is the key for you.

Your chart have something which most of the charts do not have. Aug 2011 onwards you can see considerable improvements in your career, personality and psychological development.

Designing is good for you. It may be interior designing or fashion designing or any other profession where you are related with arts. You can be a good painter too.

Practice meditation, it will help you

Kind Regards

Atul

birthday: may 13th 1973 at 11.45-11.50pm

place of birth: latisana (italy)

Location ;baltimore , maryland(USA)

Profession:student(research in medicine)

never married, no partner, no children, mother passed away , dad alive, one brother

I am pregnant (14 weeks), i am carrier for a genetic disease, my baby has 50% chances of being sick, Can you tell me what is going on?all i wanted was an healthy child...

thank you

Hello

Your house of progeny is occupied by Mercury (having kendradhipati dosha cancelled - good) and Sun (lord of luck nad exalted - good). But your house of progeny is aspected by nodes (Bad)

Lord of Progeny is placed in 11th from own house (good - in friend's house and strong) but is aspected by Saturn (bad). Also Mars is exalted in D9 chart (good)

in D7 chart, Sun is debilitated in 5H, and is being aspected by 6L and dispositor of gullika Mars (functional malefic as 6L and 11L) (Bad).

These combination shows mixed outcomes.

When you conceived, Your Jupiter-Sun-saturn period was running (360days / dasha year calculations) and Jupiter -venus-Ketu period (365 days / dasha period). Since Sun and Saturn are neutral in your chart.

Frankly, I was not able to certain the outcome as mixed indications are there.

I am a novice and a student of astrology, and not an expert, I think learned members of this forum can throw more light in this regard

Also I will be thankful and appreciate your feedback as soon as you get to know the health status of your child

Kind Regards

Atul