IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ansh

I would like an astrology reading

Rate this topic

my birth details- 30/09/1983 at 11:15 AM AT THEOG(shimla)

his birth details- 24/08/1981 at 02:50 PM at Bilaspur (chattisgarh)

the prob is we r in relation since one year ..we have good chemistry so far with no obligation till now..though up n downs happened in life.. we r very much comfortable and want each other to get married...knowing kundli can creat problem in both of our family side so we promptly did kundli milan initially with software and got 34 gun match..we met astrologer as well he also suggested this as good match .. we were happy abt this progress and we took this relation deeply .. now when we want to get married the kundli was shown to two astrologer..they are giving negative feedbck...

i never had knowledge about kundli but since one month i have been reading so much post and visiting website..i can now understand horoscope matchmaking little bit.. i got to knw that my Rahu in 7th house can create probs in married life which can lead to divorce etc.. he has Mars and rahu in 8th house.. he is mangli and i m non mangli.. pandit ji said it is dangerous for life of either partner to get married we may suffer sever marriage prob and death of either... these statments has depressed us so much. if this is true our parents will not allow to get marry..

however i found in one website..

"if Rahu or Ketu is in 7th or 8th house from Lagnam (Ascendant) or Chandran (Raasi known as moon sign), there is Rahu/Ketu dosham. For a match, there should be Rahu/Ketu dosham in both girl's and boy's horoscope or both horoscopes should be free from Rahu/Ketu dosham "

also ..one article

....>.....>....>.... style="vertical-align: top;" width="83%">

What situations in the horoscope of the spouse is treated as matching with the horoscope having "Mangal Dosh"?

If the horoscope of the spouse has any of the following star positions, it is complementary to the person having "Mangal Dosh" & hence the two can be considered to be match for each other.

1. If Saturn is in 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th house.
  2. If Saturn is affecting 7th house with " 3rd or 10th Drushti" i.e. if Saturn is in 5th or 10th house.
  3. If Powerful Jupiter (In Cancer, Sagittarius, Pisces or Vargottam, Uchcha Navamansh or swanavamansh etc...), or Powerful Venus (in Pisces, Taurus or Libra or Vargottam, Uchcha Navamansh, Svanavamansh etc...) is placed in 1st house,
  4. If 7th house is affected by Jupiter's 5th or 9th drushti i.e. Jupiter is placed in 3rd or 11th house.
  5. If Rahu or Ketu is located in 1st or 7th house.
.....>.....><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody></tbody></table>

considering two cases above it suggest we r perfect match.. but how come different pandit ji's have different perception for this..

..clear our dout with remedies if this is so..???????

anshika