IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mappilai

dont ignore bai log pls analyse...

Rate this topic

first bai thnk u 4 replyin.i have seen ur posts bai very impressed with ur analysis, cant believe u r just a student of astrology reallly! keep up the good work. my time of birth is 9.30am in the morning i kno 4 sure

Hello,

thanks for your answer.

For your education, it seems that you were good in your school, but in college you seem to face some difficulties. your house of education is placed in 12H and 6L and 8L is aspecting directly your 5H. also 5L is placed with Gullika.

On the better side your 1L is aspecting your 5H fully. On the whole you may have to face trouble in PG, but it doesn't mea that you can not do this, you will have to put some extra efforts to get through it. And if you once clear the Pg you can also go for the Phd level. planets will favour you for this.

Can you please tell me which subject/stream you are related to. I was not able to ascertain an exact one. I will be thankful for your feedback. It will help me learn.

For your career, You will have a good career also you will have sound financial condition. Although you will have a tendency to shift your careers, like from one to another, This tendency may land you in losses. So I will advice you to choose your career path with caution and stick to it. Remember Grass is always greener at other side.

Giving water to sun may be helpful.

take care

Atul

great analysis bai. very true i was good in school but couldnt do wel in college.1) i did bsc in chemistry still strugglin to clear a single paper, so accordin 2 ur readings wil i ever do a pg?.2) and also one more thing bai an astrologer who saw my horoscope said tat i would reside in foreign country for long period wer i would face trouble is tat true?. thankin u in advance bai

Dear,

For your education, problesm are indicated till Feb 2010. Although these can be reduced to significant extent with the help of remedies. Along with giving water to sun, you should do some remedies. As I am not expert in remedies I will advice you to contact expert astrologers in this forum to help you.

For your foreign residence it is indicated as you told. also settling abroad is not advisable to you. Again I will advise you to contaact expert astrologers about that also.

Let me know if you have any other question

Kind Regards

Atul

thnk u bai for ur valuable time and prediction. but bai it seems certain tat i would move to a foreign country within a shortwhile, my brother lives ter can you explain wat kind of problems i would face or would i be forced to leave india and live there in exile of sorts...

Rahu is present in your 3rd house. rahu in 3H makes one person to leave home and suffer (Also 3H is 2nd from 2H and 12H from 4H)

Other effect of Rahu, if not getting much benefic aspects, is that it makes person to live away from brothers. If the person will live with brothers, the person or brother may have to suffer losses. In your D1 Rahu is in 3H along with 3L and 12L Jupiter. 12L in 3H again carries the same effect.

In D3 (Denoting siblings) again Rahu is in 3H, along with 8H Sun. 8L in 3H signifies the living away from brothers. again in D3 it is being aspected by 12L. again repeating the same thing.

Respected friend, as you know I am just a student of astrology, I will advice you to contact respected astrologers in tihs forum for the exact interpretation. Also please let me know after their answer where I am wrong

Kind Regards

Atul