IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
madan.kumar

Need Remmedies and gems for business.Please help me on urgent basis...

Rate this topic

:(

Hello Sir,

This is Madan kumar. Form Last one year I and my family are facing problem in terms of money and business

prospects.My father/I were running HOTEL successfully in native place.All family members were happy to this HOTEL business beacause of income was good.Now in these days the Hotel is no more due to incrochment or some political enemies of that place.

I want to know my good time when will back and when i will start my business again?

Please suggest which gems will be helpfull for growth my bussiness and some new inovative idea?

Apart from HOTEL which busniess will be favorable and gain good income from that business?

I m really in a big trouble so plz help me out and give guidence or remeddie for my better life.

Details:

Madan Kumar Raut

DOB: 27 -09-1980

Time: 06:00AM

Place: Madhubani/Darbhanga

Bihar

:(

Hello Sir,

This is Madan kumar. Form Last one year I and my family are facing problem in terms of money and business

prospects.My father/I were running HOTEL successfully in native place.All family members were happy to this HOTEL business beacause of income was good.Now in these days the Hotel is no more due to incrochment or some political enemies of that place.

I want to know my good time when will back and when i will start my business again?

Please suggest which gems will be helpfull for growth my bussiness and some new inovative idea?

Apart from HOTEL which busniess will be favorable and gain good income from that business?

I m really in a big trouble so plz help me out and give guidence or remeddie for my better life.

Details:

Madan Kumar Raut

DOB: 27 -09-1980

Time: 06:00AM

Place: Madhubani/Darbhanga

Bihar

Namaskar,

In my opinion, Moon is placed in 8th house (loss, death…) as lord of the gains. Its dasa is running till May 2012. It will thus have stress till then. Worship lord shiva (without flowers), be vegetarian if you are already not so. Wear good quality unheated yellow TOPAZ (not yellow sapphire) in silver ring. Also, an Emerald in silver ring may be helpful in reducing some of the negative effects you are going through.

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi-

Please analyse my birth chart and provide more details about my business.

Thanks

Madan Kumar

Namaskar,

Please provide specific question so that I may try to provide the response. As far as regarding type of business is the question, give me some fields/list of business that I can help you select from.

-WebYogi-