IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
karishma1010

DAD in need of help! please!

Rate this topic

My dad is almost 60 years old and has been suffering his whole life. Nothing seems to be getting better. We're in debt by LOTS and we still owe about 30,000+ to someone close to us. BOTH my parents pray everyday and are absolutely good, generous people.. always helping those in need. Nothing, in every way, seems to get better and this money problem is getting worse and worse. Please help my parents out, they are crying everyday. They always say to God "we are good people, why is this continuously happening to us?" Please, if you could, tell me when things will get better and what we should do to improve this situation. Thank you.

Dad's date of birth: 11/26/50

Dad's time of birth: 8:05 AM

Dad's place of birth: Jher, India

My dad is almost 60 years old and has been suffering his whole life. Nothing seems to be getting better. We're in debt by LOTS and we still owe about 30,000+ to someone close to us. BOTH my parents pray everyday and are absolutely good, generous people.. always helping those in need. Nothing, in every way, seems to get better and this money problem is getting worse and worse. Please help my parents out, they are crying everyday. They always say to God "we are good people, why is this continuously happening to us?" Please, if you could, tell me when things will get better and what we should do to improve this situation. Thank you.

Namaskar,

Could you provide Longitude and Lattitude information for the place Jher.

-WebYogi-

You can find exact long and lat on google maps.

Otherwise please provide your State, District (along with distance from district) nearest city.

This is important to draw a chart.

Kind Regards

Respected Astrologers and Karishma Ji,

I am sorry to butt in your thread. I did some research and found out that, Jher is a village or city in Kheda which is a(district/town/municipality). It is located in the state Gujarat, India. I could only locate the co-ordinates of Kheda, geographical coordinates of Kheda: 22° 45' 0" North, 72° 41' 0" East. I cannot verify the accuracy of the co-ordinates that I stated above. Depends on your software or the maps that you guys refer too.

My research reference are:

1) http://www.india.tm/php/showVillage.php?state_name=Gujarat&district_id=56870&district_name=Kheda

2) http://www.convertunits.com/distance/city/Kheda,+India

As Amateur Ji stated, it is better to use google maps.

Again, I know it is very improper for me to butt in, but the case here seems tough, so I came forward to give a hand. Sorry if I offend anyone. And if any case I am wrong about the location, please forgive me, I am not from India, so I am not really knowledgeable about the locations in India.

Kshama

Namaskar,

In my opinion, there are several good yoga’s are present such a Gaj kesari, Mala, Brahama, Lakshmi, Pasa, Amala etc. As you mentioned, he has suffered a lot whole life. To me it is the position of Mercury in Lagna as a 8th lord signifying loss, unexpected gains and losses and failure in attempts. Saturn is with kethu in 11th and lagna is aspected by Saturn slows down the undertaking or requires lot of efforts. Saturn Dasa was running from 1990 and is over. My concern is of Mercury dasa that is about to start for 17 Yrs. Mercury is also 8th lord in Navamsa and placed in Lagna indicating or supporting the results as above. In addition, Venus as a 12th lord in Lagna suggest for hard work. Although exalted Moon is helping a lot but obviously there are more problems to deal with. In general, these factors may suggest hard work to achieve something.

He can do the following to reduce some of the effects as above if possible:

1. Worship lord Vishnu along with Mata Lakshmi every day (without flowers).

2. Worship Lord Ganesha every Weds if possible observe fasting ion this day.

3. Be vegetarian if already not so.

4. Wear unheated Yellow Topaz (not yellow sapphire) in silver ring on Jupiter finger.

5. Wear undrilled pearl in silver in little or Mercury finger as soon as possible.

6. If possible, wear a necklace made of Yellow TOPAZ beads and good pearls (beaded alternatively), this might improve some of the financial situation that has been locked.

7. Focus mind very well, meditate a lot to get out of fogginess of the mind. Then be careful not to “curse” any one even unknowingly or in any other way too, to me it seems that he is loosing lot of positive energy or his positive energy has been neutralized in this way inspite of his generous and helping nature. Many times we are not aware of it but it is my opinion and this can be utilized in more constructive way. Let me clarify this point, many times when things do not happen as desired, people do not “think” of “good” for the party involved/persons involved. The other person gets the effect or not but certainly your Positive Karma are neutralized very much and we are not aware of it, so try to check it very carefully. I have seen in many. This is just a suggestion to help you out.

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi-

karishmaji,

Your dad gets relief by the middle of this month ie 6/2009 with the completion of Shani Mahadasa.Just do puja to Shani once on next Saturday to thank him for not causing major damage.

He can pray Kuja or Mangal his lagna lord either by prayers or Puja to Lord Kartikeya or Subrahmanya for coming out of his financial problems. Next mahadasa of Budha is going to be fair and comfortable.

No gems are required at present.

with best wishes,

USR

Namaskar,

In my opinion, there are several good yoga’s are present such a Gaj kesari, Mala, Brahama, Lakshmi, Pasa, Amala etc. As you mentioned, he has suffered a lot whole life. To me it is the position of Mercury in Lagna as a 8th lord signifying loss, unexpected gains and losses and failure in attempts. Saturn is with kethu in 11th and lagna is aspected by Saturn slows down the undertaking or requires lot of efforts. Saturn Dasa was running from 1990 and is over. My concern is of Mercury dasa that is about to start for 17 Yrs. Mercury is also 8th lord in Navamsa and placed in Lagna indicating or supporting the results as above. In addition, Venus as a 12th lord in Lagna suggest for hard work. Although exalted Moon is helping a lot but obviously there are more problems to deal with. In general, these factors may suggest hard work to achieve something.

He can do the following to reduce some of the effects as above if possible:

1. Worship lord Vishnu along with Mata Lakshmi every day (without flowers).

2. Worship Lord Ganesha every Weds if possible observe fasting ion this day.

3. Be vegetarian if already not so.

4. Wear unheated Yellow Topaz (not yellow sapphire) in silver ring on Jupiter finger.

5. Wear undrilled pearl in silver in little or Mercury finger as soon as possible.

6. If possible, wear a necklace made of Yellow TOPAZ beads and good pearls (beaded alternatively), this might improve some of the financial situation that has been locked.

7. Focus mind very well, meditate a lot to get out of fogginess of the mind. Then be careful not to “curse” any one even unknowingly or in any other way too, to me it seems that he is loosing lot of positive energy or his positive energy has been neutralized in this way inspite of his generous and helping nature. Many times we are not aware of it but it is my opinion and this can be utilized in more constructive way. Let me clarify this point, many times when things do not happen as desired, people do not “think” of “good” for the party involved/persons involved. The other person gets the effect or not but certainly your Positive Karma are neutralized very much and we are not aware of it, so try to check it very carefully. I have seen in many. This is just a suggestion to help you out.

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi-

Webyogi ji do u charge for providing professional consultations if yes please mail me the details where and how can I meet you if not possible to meet then how to get consultations from you please send me a personal message.

Aum Guruhyo Namah

namaste

dear sow.karishma,

In addition to the recommended prayers, pl ask your father to chant

the following 324 times daily after lighting a lamp with ghee in it.

"OM SURYA-LAKSHMI-NAARAYANIYAI NAMAH "

May mother bless all

sasisekaran.

Webyogi ji do u charge for providing professional consultations if yes please mail me the details where and how can I meet you if not possible to meet then how to get consultations from you please send me a personal message.

Namaskar,

For personnal and confidential qns you may contact at horoveda@gmail.com, otherwise I try my best to answer as much as on this site whenever I can. Thanks.

-WebYogi-