IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ranjeetmore

Nirvikalpa samadhi is false

Rate this topic

an idiot was very fond of stealing bananas offered to lord in the puja room . every day when the head of the family would close the doors of the room after offering bhoga he would quietly sneak into the room and gobble up the bananas from the plate . the head of the family would get very upset on finding that out . but no matter how hard he tried he couldnt catch the thief .

one day as the head of the family was resting in his easy-chair after having offered some delicious fresh bananas to the lord , he heard some suspicious noises from the puja room above . he immideately shouted " who is there ? "

the idiot immideately replied , " its me oh sir , and i am not the one who eats your bananas everyday !!!!!!!!!! "

Since then bengali people use the proverb - " im not the one who eats your bananas everyday !!! "

HA HA HA HA ....................:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A thief stole something in a market place. One man saw that and shouted out: "A hat is burning on a thief's head!" The thief became frightened and tore his hat off to put the fire down. That way he revealed himself. Since that time Russians say "A hat is burning on a thief's head".

A thief stole something in a market place. One man saw that and shouted out: "A hat is burning on a thief's head!" The thief became frightened and tore his hat off to put the fire down. That way he revealed himself. Since that time Russians say "A hat is burning on a thief's head".

HA HA HA HA HA HA

sanskrit proverb--

"durvalasya valam raajaa vaalaanaam rodanam valam.

valam murkhasya mounitvam chouraanaamanritam valam."

raja or king is the strength of the weak , crying is the strength of a child , silence is the strength of a fool and speaking lies are the strength of a thief !!

always remember that ranjeet !!!!

You are very right.

WISE PEOPLE STAY SILENT AND STAY DUMB UNTIL ASKED.

Again you hit the nail with 700+ posts in no time and huge qs of PMs to many members!Don't take to heart I am just showing example here.

IT IS THE EMPTY VESSELS THAT MAKE MORE NOISE.

You are very right.

Quote:

WISE PEOPLE STAY SILENT AND STAY DUMB UNTIL ASKED.

Again you hit the nail with 700+ posts in no time and huge qs of PMs to many members!Don't take to heart I am just showing example here.

Quote:

IT IS THE EMPTY VESSELS THAT MAKE MORE NOISE.

(sorry to edit)

ok

im sorry if i have bothered anybody.