IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bharat85

facing financial problems, pls help

Rate this topic

respected jyotish acharyas,

please help me, i m born of 1984, 8th august, 1 am, ajmer rajasthan, i m facing some financial problem in life, its like i m not satisfied with my growth, please please check my grah dashas and reply how my life will be in future,

awaiting your reply anxiously,

bharat tilwani

respected jyotish acharyas,

please help me, i m born of 1984, 8th august, 1 am, ajmer rajasthan, i m facing some financial problem in life, its like i m not satisfied with my growth, please please check my grah dashas and reply how my life will be in future,

awaiting your reply anxiously,

bharat tilwani

Namaskar,

In my opinion, period of Sun is running till Sept 2013. At present anterdasa of Rahu is running till Sept 2009. The period is not satisfactory. Then anterdasa of Jupiter will be coming that may be little better but not very good as Jupiter is in 8th (death, loss...) house. Wear good quality kashmiri sapphire that is unheated in silver ring. Offer water to msurya Dev at sun rise, be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Hope it helps,

-webYogi-

Namaskar,

In my opinion, period of Sun is running till Sept 2013. At present anterdasa of Rahu is running till Sept 2009. The period is not satisfactory. Then anterdasa of Jupiter will be coming that may be little better but not very good as Jupiter is in 8th (death, loss...) house. Wear good quality kashmiri sapphire that is unheated in silver ring. Offer water to msurya Dev at sun rise, be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Hope it helps,

-webYogi-

Sir thanks for your excellent replies Sir I had tried to message you personally I have seen your replies on this forum I want to know are you professional astrologer and do you charge for consultations.Sir I want to know how much do I need to pay please send me the details and any mail id of yours where I can contact you.