IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Janaki

Jupiter-Venus combination: fateful for Leo lagna???

Rate this topic

I read that jupiter and venus together in a house for leo lagna is considered inauspicious. That it infact causes destruction of other yogas in the chart. Is this true? Have any of the esteemed astrologers/learners encountered such a combination in their wide experience? Please share.

I have jupiter+venus together in 11th house of Gemini (leo lagna) and am therefore curious...

Hi janaki,

For leo lagna, jupiter being the 5th and 8th lord, is not a complete benefic.

Venus being the 3rd and 10th lord can be considered as malefic due to the kendradhipatya dosha (He owns 10th house a kendra..)

This is one of the mystic combination for Leo lagna where in they spoil their characteristics against each other upto some extent however it entierly depends on the placement of these palnets in a specified house. If the combination occurs in a kendra or kona.. this can be considered as some relief for the native.. but if it happens in dusthanas like 6th, 8th and 12th then this is one of the worrying factor for the native.

This combination won't effect any other rajayogas present in the chart for the native. but on negative front this will effect the children, younger co-borns and profession of the native to the considerable extent. Any benefic aspect on this combination can give some relief here.

In your case, since these combination is in 11th house, a upachaya house, the house of gains and elder co-borns.. it will spoil the indications of this house unless there is any benefic aspect on these planets it..We need the complete planetary positions of your chart to predict further.

Can you please answer my below questions..

How about your relationship with your co-borns?

I feel you are facing some trouble in your professional life also .. please confirm..

Thanks

Srinivas.

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for sharing your knowledge on this subject. I have been getting mixed messages from different astrologers on the effect of this combination. I am running saturn MD and jupiter AD. My problems on personal and professional front started around the start of jupiter AD (end of Rahu AD) last year, which has got me curious.

My details for further analysis are:

DoB: 21 Aug 1977

Time: 6.26 AM

Place: Hyderabad

Regarding your questions:

1. I have an elder sister. We were very close as children and still love and care for each other immensely, but are not very close. I am much more closer to some of my girl friends. Even now, when I am going through probably the toughest time in my life, I dont share my thoughts/feelings with her.

2. You are absolutely right, I am facing a really low point in my professional life. I have been out of work for ~10 months now. I have a great educational background, probably the effect of my strong Sun+Mercury in lagna. But, I think also bcos of Moon that is weak in my chart, I do not deal very well mentally with failure and setbacks. I have since 2000 had three major setbacks in my career (breaks in my career. I have bounced back from the last 2 to climb greater heights, but am worried that I might not come out of this one successfully. Infact, nowadays I dont even feel like looking for a job - my family is shocked by this, bcos I have always been a gogetter, hard-worker and am highly qualified. Also, with a strong 9th lord in 10th, Mars, I have been told that my career should be fairly successful.

I apologise if this is a lot of information. But, I thought that it was interesting that you brought up these 2 points. If you and other esteemed astrologers have any more thoughts or questions to share, I would welcome that.

Thanks again for your time.

but am worried that I might not come out of this one successfully. Infact, nowadays I dont even feel like looking for a job - my family is shocked by this, bcos I have always been a gogetter, hard-worker and am highly qualified. Also, with a strong 9th lord in 10th, Mars, I have been told that my career should be fairly successful.

Dear Janaki,

Mars is a very yog karak planet for Leo lagna and it is also there in the 10th house which is a kendra sthan. This is good for your career. Sun is in the lagna in Leo and this is also a good factor, with Mercury, meaning that you are either in software, finance or management kind of career.

Mars although well placed in the 10th house, it is in Libra sign, which is owned by its enemy Venus and this makes it a bit weak. Mars itself is just over 29 degrees meaning in mrita-avastha as per the degree strength. I think this is the reason that you suddenly lost your job. You are also likely to lose jobs overnight in the future as well, so please make sure that you have a good rapport with the boss etc.

Mars being 9th lord, the lord of the house of short journeys to foreign lands can give you jobs abroad on your own, try H1B, see what happens. 7th lord Saturn in the 12th house could give you a life abroad after marriage.

12th lord Moon being in the 3rd house tells me that you need to connect with your siblings again, this will help immensely.

Right now you are running Sani MD which will end in Apr, 2011 and then Mercury MD will start. This will boost your morale really good. Around this time in Apr, 2011 things will change for good for you. You might again move back to US or change of residence is also likely, may be some other city or country.

Keep trying for jobs, you have a good career and life to follow despite all this chaos so far.

Keep your head cool, good luck and thanks

Ravi

Raviji,

Thanks for this analysis - this is the first time that someone has given an astrological explanation to me as to why I lose/quit jobs. Now that I know, I will be more careful and aware of this.

I have also sent a reply to your private message. Thanks for taking the time.