IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
infoconsultants

Astrlogers says nothing can be done now! Experts Please Advice

Rate this topic

Hi Senior and learned Members

I need your advice on the remedies which I and my wife should do to minimize the effect of our grahas. We don't seem to agree on anything and are always fighting.

We have consulted a few astrologers. They say that match is not favorable and nothing much can be done now since the marriage is already done. We have spent lot of money in it already. What should we do now?

My date of Birth is 19/May/1979 time of Birth:03:25 PM Place: Jhansi(UP)

My wife's Date of Birth :03/Feb/1978 Time of Birth 4:20 Pm Place: Begusarai(Bihar).

One of the software shows that we have a nadi dosh

I would be thankful if you can please guide us on what should we do to make our life happy

Thanks in anticipation

This always happens when there is lack of compatability between birth stars of husband and wife.

Your wife's BS is Jyeshta which is Kshema tara to you.

Your BS is Satabhisha which is Vipat tara to your wife.

The nature of Satabhisha is secretive and suspecting.

If you can realise this and understand her in a positive way, you can avoid conflicts. Otherwise life goes with dissatisfaction,

USR

Dear Friend,

you have a Kaal Sarpa Yoga/Dosha

What is KaalSarpa Yoga ?

When all the planets are hemmed between Rahu and Ketu i.e., the moon's north node and the moon's south node KaalSarpa Yoga is formed. Complete KaalSarpa yoga is formed only when half of the chart is unoccupied by planets. Even if one planet is outside the Rahu Ketu Axis there is no KaalSarpa Yoga.

The general impacts of KaalSarpa dosha are following :

1. Hurdles in every important and auspicious work.

2. Lesser Mental peace.

3. Low self-confidence.

4. Deterioration of health and reduces longevity.

5. Poverty and destruction of wealth.

6. Destruction of business and loss of job.

7. Anxiety and unnecessary Tensions.

8. Bad Relations with family members and friends.

9. Treachery from friends and colleagues.

10. Very less help from relatives and friends.

Partial kaalSarpa Yoga is applicable In your chart because all the planets are not situated in beetween the House position of Rahu and Ketu, but all the planets are situated beetween house position of Ketu and Rahu.

In your Kundali, due to the presence of Rahu in the 12th house and Ketu in the 6th house, a situation of Sheshnag KaalSarpa Yoga is being established. Such person has many secret enemies. His mind remains anxious. He has to face defeat during clashes. He has to get his eye operated. He has to bear defamation but at last or posthumously he obtains fame.

KalSarpa Yoga is an unfovrable yog. Sometimes, Kalsarp Yoga is seen at the first sight in this person's kundali, but if seen thoroughly then there is a breach of Kalsarp yog, which doesn't show any unfavorable effect, still all people affected by this Yoga should indulge in worshipping and should establish Kalsarp Yoga Shanti Yantra at home.

Calming of Kalsarpa Yoga and its Remedies

There are many remedies prescribed in Lal kitab to calm down Kalsarp yog. Those which show miraculous effects are as follows:

1-Donate fresh raddish.

2-Have meal sitting in the kitchen.

3-Clean your teeth with the urine of cow.

4-Observe 16 shraddh faithfully in bhadrapad.

5-Float one coconut in the sea.

6-Worship the symbolic silver cobra on the occasion of Nagpanchmi. Invite your ancestors. Pray to the cobra that your ancestors obtain the right path. Then float all the articles of worship along with the silver cobra in the river.

7-Place a silver Swastik at the entrance of you house.

8-If there are problems in your married life because of Kalsarp Yoga then remarry your wife.

9-Rahu is always hypnotized by Mantra, so give more importance to worship.

10-Keep barley grains by your side while sleeping in the night and feed them to birds at dawn.

11-Float more alive fishes than your age once or twice every year in the river.

12-Worship Lord Ganesha daily and chant the mantra 'Om Ganpatye Namh' regularly.

13-Worship Lord Ganesha every Wednesday and offer him the Laddos made ut of 'Bundy'. You must necessarily worship Lord Ganesha on the occasion of Ganeshchaturthi.

14-Touch the Pepal tree on Saturday and offer sweet water to it.

15-Install a pecock feathered fan in the bedroom.

16-Feed millet etc. daily to the birds.

17-Make a hole in the coconut and put black sesame, barley, sugar powder, deshi ghee and some dry fruits in and bury it under the soil where ants are. Do this experiment on Saturday.

18-Aspersoriumise one handful of green kidney bean with Rahu Mantra.Aspersoriumise one handful of green kidney bean with Rahu Mantra.

19-Wear snakeshaped silver ring in the middle finger after aspersoriuming it with mantra.

Thanks

Riaz

Dear Friend,

In your wife's horoscope, the lord of Home, happiness, peace and the lord of gains, labh is well placed in the house of marriage but it is placed with Malefic.

Venus (Shukra) which rules marriage, is well placed in the marriage house but with bad planets.

And exchange of 2nd and 7th house is also bad. and there is a bad planet placed in the house of 2nd which is Family.

You may ask your wife to do Regular poojas.

Thanks

Riaz

Dear

Arrange for 500 puris to be made along with green peas vegetable dish and suji halwa,distribute the same jointly as a couple to the poor or in any gathering at gurudawara or mandir,before distributing pray fotr the longevity of your marriage and general prosperity.

This remedy was given to me by a Naga baba and its never failed till date.

Now i illustrate the logic behind it.

Oil for frying-Signifies shani, heat and spices-Mars,Haldi and patatoes -Jup

Sugar-Venus, Atta and Maida(made of Wheat) --Sun,Suji-Rahu ,Green peas-Mer .

In all this is aperfect remedy to propitiate 9 planets at one go, to augment better understanding and cooperation in the marriage.

Note- If both the partners are earning bothy should contribute equally for this.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Thanks for the analysis.. Any specific deity to worship and any specific kind of pooja..Can you suggest any gem stones which will help in general prosperity and well being

This always happens when there is lack of compatability between birth stars of husband and wife.

Your wife's BS is Jyeshta which is Kshema tara to you.

Your BS is Satabhisha which is Vipat tara to your wife.

The nature of Satabhisha is secretive and suspecting.

If you can realise this and understand her in a positive way, you can avoid conflicts. Otherwise life goes with dissatisfaction,

USR

Sanjeeva Rao Sir can you please suggest some remedies that we can do. Marriage is already done and we are more than willing to make it happy:)

Dear

Arrange for 500 puris to be made along with green peas vegetable dish and suji halwa,distribute the same jointly as a couple to the poor or in any gathering at gurudawara or mandir,before distributing pray fotr the longevity of your marriage and general prosperity.

This remedy was given to me by a Naga baba and its never failed till date.

Now i illustrate the logic behind it.

Oil for frying-Signifies shani, heat and spices-Mars,Haldi and patatoes -Jup

Sugar-Venus, Atta and Maida(made of Wheat) --Sun,Suji-Rahu ,Green peas-Mer .

In all this is aperfect remedy to propitiate 9 planets at one go, to augment better understanding and cooperation in the marriage.

Note- If both the partners are earning bothy should contribute equally for this.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

very gud logic sandu ji.......can u plz let me know if this can be done irrespective of ones birth chart.......bcoz this is for all 9 planets......

Dear,

Anyone can do it ir respective of the birth or rasi chart.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

very gud logic sandu ji.......can u plz let me know if this can be done irrespective of ones birth chart.......bcoz this is for all 9 planets......

Dear Sandhu Sir,

Very nice remedies, and great logic used to calm down planets..

Please i would request you to predict on the thread which i had recently posted: Dear All Respected GURUS - Venus Aspects 7th

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedic astrology-jyotisha/453660-dear-all-respected-gurus-venus-aspects-7th.html

Thanks a lot

Riaz