Dear All Respected GURUS - Venus Aspects 7th

Rate this topic

Dear All Repected Teachers,

26/07/1981

02:57AM

Secunderabad.

:)

Taurus Lagna,

Venus is placed in the house of Sun which is 4th house, so venus aspects the 10th the house of profession from where it is placed.

Here in this chart venus is the lord of 1st and also 6th.

Venus is a benefic planet, however for Taurus Lagna it is a Malefic Planet.

So the person who wears Diamond, will get professional success because it is the lagna lord and having 7th aspect to the 10th profession and Fame house.

Also we see that it is the Lord of Service, diseases, enemies, courts, fights, which aspects the 10th profession house.

Will this placement of venus is Damaging the 4th house or enhasing. because it is the enemy sign and venus will get burned in the house of Sun.

If a person wear Diamond, will he face quarells between colleagues or in work place.

Request: What will be the exact effects if a Person wears Diamond.

Please may i have your comments.

Thanks

Good Day

Dear Riaz,

For Ascendants (Aries,Taurus,Libra and Scorpio) where the lagna lord also own a dusthana, the lagna lord does not become a malefic just because he owns a dusthana. The lagna lord is considered to be a malefic only if he is also posted in a dusthana for these lagna.

The lagna lord acts as a dusthana lord more than as a lagna lord (benefic to the lagna). I have seen cases where lagna lord placed in dusthanas for these specific lagnas - The native has acted or taken decisions to his detriment or fall, basically the intelligence of the native is not directed to the betterment and support of the native but to his fall.

Now coming to your - Taurus lagna with lagna lord in the 4th - does not fall into this subject - Venus is now a full benefic placed in a inimical house - but in a quadrant.

I have not charted your birth data -

For the gemstone diamond, reckon the agenda of Venus in the appropriate varga chart (placement, lordship etc.,) and also in the Rasi chart.

So if Venus is good in the lagna but owns a dusthana in the dasamsa - wearing a diamond may help the significations of Venus in Rasi; but would also increase the dusthana capabilities in the dasamsa. - Not to mention their may be other "side effects" in other varga charts as well say in Navamsa or Saptamsa etc.,

Gemstone are always a double edged - so wear it with a full understanding of its agenda and your need.

Regards

Classic72

Dear Riaz,

I agree with classic 72 here. Vanus being the lagna lord for taurus lagna is not a malefic and he is a benefic and placed in 4th house which is good by position (in 4th) and not in placement (Leo, enimical sign here).

Need to go back to the work now and I will analyze in all aspects and post more details on it once I reach home.

Thanks

Srinivas.

Dear Classic72,

Can you please look at this chart. I am learning and very curious about certain charts. Libra Lagna, Venus lord of both 1st and 8th house is placed in 6th house. How is Venus dasha going to be for this native.

2nd March, 1977, 22:45 hours, Etah, India.

Thank you.

Dear Classic72 Sir

Such a nice explanation, thank you.

Actualy the birth details are mine, which i had mention above.

Sir ji, may i please have your views on the diamond gemstone. if i energize by wearing Diamond, what will be the exact effects.

I would realy appreciate if you throw some more light on my case.

Dear Srinivas Sir,

Good to see you are here, feels like as if i have power or 10 elephants. I realy need your comments.

Dear ALL Respected Seniors,

May i please have your knowledge. I want all your views and please request you to comment on the Diamond effects for my chart.

This will surely enhance my knowledge in regards to Venus (Diamond).

I wont forget this Help.

Thanks

Have a Great day

Thanks

Riaz

Dear Classic72 Sir

Such a nice explanation, thank you.

Actualy the birth details are mine, which i had mention above.

Sir ji, may i please have your views on the diamond gemstone. if i energize by wearing Diamond, what will be the exact effects.

I would realy appreciate if you throw some more light on my case.

Dear Srinivas Sir,

Good to see you are here, feels like as if i have power or 10 elephants. I realy need your comments.

Dear ALL Respected Seniors,

May i please have your knowledge. I want all your views and please request you to comment on the Diamond effects for my chart.

This will surely enhance my knowledge in regards to Venus (Diamond).

I wont forget this Help.

Thanks

Have a Great day

Thanks

Riaz

Dear Riaz,

Sorry for posting the response late... Busy with the work these days...

Please find my view points in detail below.

Rasi Chakra Predictions:

Your venus is placed in 4th (kendra) being a lagna lord. It is good, but he is placed in enimical sign (Leo) which is week in placement. In your Dasamsa Venus is placed well in Libra(own rasi) which is a good point and even in Navmasa also he is placed in a benefic navamsa (Gemini navamsa).

If lagna lord is also the lord of any dusthana, he won't be considered as malefic.. because lagna is the foundation for any chart and here lagna lordship dominates the dusthana's lordship(here 6th lordship for venus).

In any Chart, all the rajayogas entirely depends on the strength of the Lagna lord and Lagna. Here the key is Lagna and Lagna lord drives the remaining planets and combinations. If Lagna lord is placed in a dusthana or in an enimical sign (in your case Venus placed in Leo) becomes week and does not give 100% fruitful results.

One more additional point is Venus in 4th is hemmed between malefics (Sun, rahu in 3rd and Saturn in 5th) and has become more week. Dispositor of Venus in rasi chakra i.e.; Sun is placed in 3rd and highly afflicted by Rahu in 3rd.

Lagna is the basic foundation and 10th house is the highest kendra for any chart. Here venus being Lagna lord is aspecting 10th house which is a very good sign for professional life. But again Saturn being the 9th and 10th lord is associated with Jupiter (8th and 11th lord, malefic for Taurus lagna) became week in rasi. In Navamsa also Saturn got placed in Aries which is not a good sign.

Dasamsa Predictions:

In dasamsa, venus is placed in Libra which is his own house. Libra is Dasamsa lagna. Here one more point we can observe is both the lagna lords in Rasi and Dasamsa are same Venus. Libra is Dasamsa lagna and 9th and 10th lords from Dasamsa lagna mercury and moon respectively for dasamsa are combined in 4th house and aspecting 10th house (Cancer) in dasamsa (Which is your 3rd house from rasi chakra where Sun(venus dispositor) is heavily afflicted by rahu). These points clearly say that you need to have a lot of short term travels to abroad through job.

Coming to the strength of Sun (your 4th lord in Rasi) in Dasamsa, Sun is placed in 9th in Dasamsa in Gemini being 11th lord in dasamsa. Sun in 9th from dasamsa (which is 2nd house from rasi) will keep you stay away from your family or the place where you are living in presently through job.

All these points clearly say that Venus in Rasi chakra is week and I recommend you to wear diamond which can help you in profession.

Thanks

Srinivas

Dear Srini Sir

Such a nice priceless Prediction, this realy makes lot of sense...

I understand that you are a busy person and have taken out time for my question.

I am realy Thankful to you.

You are 100% true about it...

Sir you told that Yellowsapphire and Ruby wont Harm me, that is correct Sir.

After wearing Ruby i felt: Lot of support from friends and family members. people started to like me..

Sun in the third house - it adds to being liked by everyone.. i felt this

But created a lot lot of problem with my younger brother. i allways scold him to do right things, some or the other way ( arguments ).

Sun is placed in the house 3rd and sign cancer.. sun will burn the qualities of the 3rd house.

but this sun gave me lot of courage and also support.

And Yellowsapphire: thoughts became positive due to jupiter energy and helped me financialy, This also gave me interest in Occult Sciences( Astrology ). Started to see things and understand clearly but somewhat feeling unconscious and not bothered about anything. Faced some problems in profession as the death house lord placement with the profession lord.

Diamond: Felt lot of energy with in me, but started quarells with mom, and i am getting lot of anger but trying to control. i am getting a fear feeling from inside as if something bad going to happen.

But lot of girls started to gave looks :) at me . lot of energy and courage but sometime scared feelings also coming.

and feels as if nothing is impossible....I can do anything..

I have read and heard many times that enemy planets gemstones shouldnt be used.

I am currently wearing Yellowsapphire right hand Index finger

Ruby : right hand ring finger

Diamond: right hand middle finger.

Jupiter is enemy of Venus but venus dosent hate Jupiter.

Sun and Venus are bitter enemies.

So i am wearing Diamond with Yellowsapphire and ruby, will this create any problems.

Some says that nothing will happen if you wear enemy planets gemstones in the same hand because then all the plantes would have fought and fall in the universe.

Please need your guidance here, Can i wear Diamond with Yellowsapphire and Ruby or shall i remove this two stones and just wear Diamond. :)

Thanks Sir

Have a Great Day

Gem Stone & Suggetion

Pranam to all,

DOB - March, 9th, 1972

Time - 6.05 AM

Place - Hyderabad, AP India

Please suggest Gem stone(s).

Please suggest if Job or Business

If business, which business

Regards.

Dear Riaz ji,

According to me wearing Diamond, yellow saphire and ruby won't harm you. I have already discussed in detail above. Both Sun and Venus in your chart are week in your chart. So undoubtedly, you can wear all of them. but make sure that you wear diamond only on middle finger but not on ring finger.

cheers

Srinivas