IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
amateur

Death chart: Does they tell something

Rate this topic

Respected Seniors and members,

I just had a vague thought that like birth charts, can the Chart drawn as per birth time tell us what path the soul will be attaining?

Like it's incarnation, Moksha and journey after the death. Does the planets guide us only for our life or do they really control us all the way since we got separated from Pramatma and till we sublime back in Him?

Please throw some light. Forgive me if I offended

Honestly, It is not my intention

Kind regards

Respected Seniors and members,

I just had a vague thought that like birth charts, can the Chart drawn as per birth time tell us what path the soul will be attaining?

Like it's incarnation, Moksha and journey after the death. Does the planets guide us only for our life or do they really control us all the way since we got separated from Pramatma and till we sublime back in Him?

Please throw some light. Forgive me if I offended

Honestly, It is not my intention

Kind regards

Namaskar,

In my opinion, it is an interesting qn. It means something and is indicative of path after this life. Again, some may say it is not possible to verify it. I think you are trying to answer about some questions relating to reincarnation. The 12th house is very important. Reincarnation question is not easy to answer. I can refer to some data from actual incidences that tells the time between this birth and the next birth. But then the lagna will change as there is gap between death from this life and birth for next life. It was based on several cases of reincarnation. The assumption is that the soul will take the human body again and in my opinion and experience it is not so. Some may even take thousands of years to get the human body. Thus, the best indicator is natal chart that may give some clue the path after this life.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

Dear Dr.Atul Ji, Pranams.

Innovative questions & suggestions are stepping stones to higher knowledge and such is yours to which Webyogi Ji has given his valuable opinion.

I think like birth chart cast with date,time & place of birth, a death chart of a person cast similarly perhaps could show the path of that life (Atma) after discording the mortel body.

This is also my guess.I wonder if any such theory exists.Normally you swift through the relevent books and try to trace the answer.Hope you are on it.

Regards,

Anusha

Respected Seniors,

it is obvious that we can not get the feedback for our interpretations in relation to death charts. But I strongly believe that they do have a strong relation.

Let me cite a chart here,

This 90 year old lady died at following date after a serious illness of 3 months. His son who is a follower and close advisor of a very famous Sadhak. That Sadhak has told her son that the lady has got "Mayur Gati" through his powers.

As some may not be knowing Mayur gati is one of type of gatis which a soul have to under go after death. Mayur gati is one of very superior Gati and is considered very close to "Moksha prapti" and only people having very strong good karma can achieve this.

For the Sadhak, He is a very famous sadhak near Delhi. He usually attend hundreds of devotees who come there with their problems and he solve and give them remedies without even asking them anything. He can tell about the stolen things and can tell the name and address of the thief. He also claimed that if the son of the lady wants he can show the present condition of teh lady in water (jal pratibimb). Personally I had saw proofs of that Sadhak's genuine powers.

So, having faith in that Sadhak, and wantiing to take benefit of this unusual opportunity to correlate her after life with her death chart, I gave tried some things. Although it is obvious that same principles of birthchart readings cannot be applied to death chart as it is . I sieved our distt library and internet but nothing much relevant was found.

Here are her Death details,

Date 17 march 2009

Time 2:30 pm

Place Patiala, Punjab, India

Her birth details are not available

We all of us should try on this chart and try whether we can dig out of it. I beg that no astrologer on this forum stay away from this. This is the only way we can learn something. every input nomatter how small is invaluable.

More information about the lady, if needed can be provided.

I will be back to with more information I have collected So far on this subject

beg Your efforts

Kind Regards

Atul

Respected USR ji,

Planets guide us, plants, animals and everything on this earth. If Moon can bring tides to big Seas then what can planets do to living creatures. this is what I am trying to figure out that can death chart indicate which the next incarnation of the person will be, and whether will the soul take another birth or will simply attain the moksha?

While I was looking around, I got some material regarding this. Although i lost that reference with my old laptop. It was with reference to Veda. In some commentary on Veda (I think yajurveda) some specific nakshatra and Lagna were defined as auspicious and similarly some were inauspicious.

Unfortunately I lost all the information, but I remember that the person who dies in Punarvasu nakshatra and with specific lagna will take birth in home of a Brahaman. Although that information consisted of few lines only, but they show us the way we should think in this regard

I am trying to relocate the information again and hope will get soon

Kind regards

Atul