IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Dhruva

Anyone want help in palmistry

Rate this topic

I know this is vedic astrology forum, but i think palmistry is also the part of astrology, so those who wants to get help in palm line prediction send me their palm lines photographs , but it should be clear , take the print using the stamp pad ink all over in your both palms, than take a white paper on it make sure your palms are giving right impression without any missing lines. I know its hard for you guys but try to do it. I am very much good in palmistry and my prediction were always true so i am here to help you guys.

Well palm lines are the impression of the mind that is printed in your palm, the person who takes so much stress and tension having many lines in comparison to the person who is having positive attitude. Your thoughts that is governed by your head basically knows your future somewhere in in inconscious mind that is represented by your life line, head line and heart line, in my daily observation and statistic that i gathered from my own experiences planets mostly effect your thoughts and than that goes into your palm lines so as according to astrology , the rays of planets decide the persons behaviour, his future that lies in your birthchart its already written in your inconscious mind and its written in your palm lines. So i think you can understand what i meant

Dear Bro,

Very nice, even i have studied palmistry for very long time. now my interest took a turn into astrology.

I have got more than 50 palmistry books.

which book do you study.

I will surely send you my hand print to your email address.

Thanks

Riaz

Dear Friend,

I have added you in ,

My Sun and venus are weak in the Astrology chart. and on my Palm i could see that the Mount of Sun and the mount of Venus pads are down/flat.

Chiero, is one of the best book i have ever come accross. it is very accurate.

Yes, you are 100% right about palmistry.... it is also the part of astrology.

Do you know this my friend, we may see the 12 houses on the Palm?

If a person wears gemstone, his thoughts change and we may see thin lines forming on the hand.

dear friend, just by looking at your answers, i could make out and i am sure that you are very good in palmistry.

Thanks

Raz