Sign in to follow this  
watchthisfree

D-9 chart and marriage possibilities

Rate this topic

Dear all,

The details:

Birth date=21st September, 1977

Time =20:40 pm

Place = Bhuj city (Gujarat state, India)

-------------

Birth chart as follows:

Ascendant : Aries (Mesh rashi)

Jupiter + Mars in the 3rd house (Mithun rashi)

Mercury + Saturn + Venus in the 5th house (Sinh rashi)

Sun + Rahu in the 6th house (Kanya rashi)

Moon in the 9th house (Dhan rashi)

Ketu in the 12th house (Min rashi)

------------------

Navamamsa chart (D-9) as follows:

Ascendant : Cancer (Kark rashi)

Rahu in the lagna/1st house

Mercury in the 3rd house

Moon in the 4th house

Jupiter + Ketu in the 7th house

Sun in the 8th house

Mars in the 9th house

Saturn in the 10th house

Venus in the 11th house

-------------------------

In the birth chart Venus being the 7th lord is in 5th in Sun's sign and thus getting weak due to the fact that Sun is its enemy. In the birth chart Jupiter aspects the 7th house with its 5th aspect and I think it is a good sign. Being lord of the 9th and 12th does it mean that the boy will get married abroad? Saturn also has its 3rd aspect on the 7th house, I think this is bad. Will this delay the marriage?

In the D-9 chart, the 7th house has a debilitated Jupiter and Ketu. 7th lord Saturn is debilitated in the 10th house. I am simply clueless as to what my future holds as far as married life is concerned. Will the boy ever get married or not at all? Both the birth chart and D-9 have the 7th house extremely weak as per my understanding of the subject.

Is there a marriage? Should the navamamsa chart be taken seriously to say that marriage is unlikely? Please let me know your views, thanks

Ravi

Dear Ravi ji

It is said that 7th house in rashi is abt natives thinking abt marriage

may be you should consider taking arudha of 12th for marriage

Regards

Swapnil

Dear Swapnilji,

Thanks for the reply, but I am not much familiar with the arudha concept. I did search and found this link, please help me further thanks,

http://barbarapijan.com/bpa/topics/arudha_lagna.htm

Ravi

So if I understand correctly, then counting from the house if interest ie marriage house, the 7th house to where its lord is place ie Venus, I end up at the 5th house. Venus is placed in the 5th house in Leo in my rasi chart. The distance from the 7th house to the 5th house where its lord Venus is placed is a total of 11 houses.

So now I should construct a chart using the sign in the 11th house from Leo sign in my rasi chart which happens to be Gemini and then place the rest of the planets accordingly, right?

Please guide me thanks

Ravi

So if I understand correctly, then counting from the house if interest ie marriage house, the 7th house to where its lord is place ie Venus, I end up at the 5th house. Venus is placed in the 5th house in Leo in my rasi chart. The distance from the 7th house to the 5th house where its lord Venus is placed is a total of 11 houses. So I should construct a chart using the the sign in the 11th house of my rasi chart which happens to be Aquarius and thne place the rest of the planets accordingly, right?

Please guide me thanks

Ravi

Dear Ravi ji

You can refer to the link for more understand of UL and other arudha padas

http://shrifreedom.org/jyotishArudhaUL.shtml

I made your chart you are under Rahu MD and Guru AD

Rahu is aspecting 7th also guru aspecting 7th in navamsa guru in 7th and rahu in lagna

Guru in UL rashi Lord of UL is with shukra

I think all this factors are capable to give you marriage soon may be next 6 months

If you are not in relationship earlier considering UL your partner will be bold intelligent and emotional placement in 3rd from lagna and in mithuna says you may get it thru communication like say thru internet etc (Refer rohinaa.com sambhanda article for this)

Narayan dasa of D1 is lorded by shani which is with shukra also of D9 is vrichik is aspected by shukra

Even transit i think are in your favour

See i am still learner i think you should be married till now or in coming days it would happen

I am looking forward for other experienced members to put in there views it would be helpful for a learner like me to understand

Regards

Swapnil