IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sachinm81

Help Required-Urgent

Rate this topic

Gurujis,

:( :(

Please suggest something ..m still on the same phase...seems like stucked...my life is not moving at all...no changes ..not getting success..seems success runs away from me...wether its a case of job or marriage..

Feeling like m cursed...

Feel This place doesn't suit me at all..M loosing health also..lost hairs ,complexion

Currently m in Hyderabad,India

Please help..i wanna know how long i need to tollerate this bad phase of my life...if some solution is there..please suggest...

nothing is working out..not getting my marriage fixed nor satisfactory job m working on..everything starts in my life ...before it get accomplished succesfully..some obstacle comes and it ends w/o the desired output..plz help..if some stone i need to wear or any pooja or any Matra to chant please suggest...some1 asked me to go 4 kalsarpa pooja at nasik...please suggest

M wearing pukhraz since last 5years..

My Birth Details are

01/02/1981

04:50 AM, Kanpur ,UP, India

Please Please let me know ..when everything would start working correctly in my life...or i need to tollerate the same all my life

Please Please Reply....

Thanks a ton !

Sachin

Dear Sachin,

I am a learner of the divine subject. I had a look at your horoscope and sincerely wish to help you. Your horoscope do have a few points of concern and sadly the dasha system isn't of much help either.

first of all, you DO NOT have kaal sarpa yoga. Never ever believe an astrologer who tells you otherwise. Actually having known so, in future you should be able to distinguish between a genuine astrologer and a crook!!!

I am no expert at gems but can tell pukhraj is good for you. But please please don't wear amethyst or gomedh ever.

You ran the dasha of Venus from 1987 to 2007. Now Venus if the lord of disease in your chart. It becomes doubly deadly as it is not only 6th house lord but also lord of 11th house which is 6th from 6th.

But since oct 2007 you are running the dasha of Sun which is one of the most auspicious planet for you. But the problem is that it is very closely afflicted by Rahu and Ketu. I would like to advice you to

1) do surya namaskar to Sun every day after taking bath.

2) Use copper utensils.

3) Pray lord Shiva on sundays.

4) Take blessings of parents, elders, holymen.

Your sun is forming a nice dhana yoga as 9th lord of fortune sitting in 2nd house of wealth. The above should give strength to Sun to give favourable results.

Your moon is very weak in degrees. It may be giving you an emotionally sensitive and confused mind. I would advice you to pray lord Shiva on mondays. Read Shiva chalisa.

Your lord of 10th house is involved in exchange yoga with teh 3rd lord. 3rd house being 6th from 10th is giving you difficulties on the job front. Please read Hanuman chalisa on saturdays. worship lord Vishnu on thursdays and wednesdays.

worshipping on saturdays will also help in matrimony matters as saturn's aspect on 7th house of marriage delays marriage. Also the karaka of marriage, Venus is also weak in degrees. Praying Maa laxmi on fridays will help.

Net, you might be wondering on the range of remedies/prayers suggested but unfortunately thats how things stand. But that is not to suggest that there is no hope. You have some nice dhana yogas but unfortunately the planets involved are weak in giving results. I believe the above prayers will help you. Please submit yourself to GOD in all sincerity and humility. Don't give up on your karma.

I believe astrology if used as a constructive tool to know our areas of weakness can take us a long way in life through our sincere prayers and hard work.

And please be wary of crooks who use astrology as a tool to misguide people and exploit them financially. Any prayer for our betterment is best done by ourselves and most effectively go on to please our GOD and help forgive us for our bad karmas.

I sincerely wish for your bright future. Wish the above helps.

Kind regards

Sir,

Iam sending my brothers and hi s wife details.they got marriede in the year february 2008. now they are seperated for four months.i need to know whether they will beunited ,if so when? what pariharmas we should do for it?. she is very stubborn and my brother is pleading her,but she is not responding.

moreover he is looking for opportunity in abroad, whether he will get any good opportunity and his wife will go with her?

expecting your reply

Brother’s Details

date of birth-23.12.1978

time-12.55am

place-madurai

star-uthiram

brother’s wife details

date of birth-14-7-1980

time-7.32pm

place-chennai

star-ayilyam

thanks

sunitha

if we get divorced, whether my brother has any chances of remarraige?just in worst case.

Dear Friend,

If you are wearing any gemstones other than Yellowsapphire, please remove it immediately.

Pukhraj should be from Celone Mines (Sri Lankan Mines) not the Bangkok Mines Pukhraj because this will be Heated one.

Check whether you are wearing Original Celone Mines Pukhraj.. if it is Bangok then change your stone.

If it is Golden Topaz or Yellow Topaz, change your gemstone.

you will do realy well after wearing Pukhraj.

Thanks

Riaz

Dear Lilangel,

Thanks a lot for your response..

Its been ages now i have seen success in my life..

I feel since i shifted to hyderabad,I have stopped getting success..nothing is improving, infact m loosing only..Does Place can effect my health and other problems?

Whole life i ll have to face all these problem..will time will change for me?

I want to move out of this country..are there any chances in my kundli..if yes when..i have been trying for it , but nothing is working out..

I tried for MBA outside the country..there also i dint get the success..

Should i go for Love Marriage or Arrange marriage?

Would appreciate if you can respond to this query

Thanks ,

Dear Riaz,

I am wearing Original Celone Mines Pukhraj only..

Some1 asked me to wear Blue Saphire also..

i dint try for that coz its a risky stone...

one astrologer asked me to wear ruby,blue saphire,diamond ,pukhraz & ermanld in one ring only..wore it for 1 year..now m not wearing it..

Please suggest if u think i should wear this or some other stone..

Was wearing Amethyst also since last 1 year..removed it 1 week back only

Dear Sachin ji

As per u r data you dont have kaal sarpa yog

regards

Swapnil

Thanks for responding Swapnilji..

Could you please suggect some remedies for My Grah Dhashas...

Like any stone or any matras/poojas...

Please help Swapniji...

MY Details are

01/02/1981, 04:50 AM

Kanpur,UP

Many Thanks,

Sachin

Dear Riaz,

I am wearing Original Celone Mines Pukhraj only..

Some1 asked me to wear Blue Saphire also..

i dint try for that coz its a risky stone...

one astrologer asked me to wear ruby,blue saphire,diamond ,pukhraz & ermanld in one ring only..wore it for 1 year..now m not wearing it..

Please let me know wether i need to wear anything else..Its a request to u

Dear Lilangel,

Thanks a lot for your response..

Its been ages now i have seen success in my life..

I feel since i shifted to hyderabad,I have stopped getting success..nothing is improving, infact m loosing only..Does Place can effect my health and other problems?

Whole life i ll have to face all these problem..will time will change for me?

I want to move out of this country..are there any chances in my kundli..if yes when..i have been trying for it , but nothing is working out..

I tried for MBA outside the country..there also i dint get the success..

Should i go for Love Marriage or Arrange marriage?

Would appreciate if you can respond to this query

Thanks ,

Sir please throw some light....A sincere request to you..

Dear Sachin,

I am sorry but my limited knowledge doesn't allow me to comment on either of your questions regarding residence and marriage. I would advice you to follow Atulji's advice here on your other thread. Only thing I'll add here is that you please take your elder's and peer's advice while taking big decisions of your life :)

As I mentioned before I am no expert at gems but my basic knowledge fails to understand the logic behind wearing 5 stones in one ring when most of the planets involved are inimical towards each other. Please please don't wear any other stone than pukhraj. It seems Ruby should also suit you as Sun is the lord of fortune well placed in 2nd house of wealth but again an expert's advice is quintessential:smash: .

I can understand your desperation for early results but I would still insist that you submit yourself to GOD and pray sincerely. Your horoscope isn't the best of the kinds one can have but then who doesn't have problems in life. I have seen people with the best of planetary positions and rajayogas who've struggled and waited patiently to taste success. Believ me, sadly there are no short cuts in life. But the rewards on the harder path are absolutely brilliant. Just keep this in mind and GET GOING....

Please do all the prayers mentioned earlier. I am very hopeful of positive results.

Kind regards

Dear Friend,

You should only wear Yellowsapphire as suggested by Mylilangel Sir, no other gemstone for you.

Negative effects of wearing Ruby:

Ruby will create unwanted quarells between family members, you wont have peace of mind and will get bad Name. there wont be any help from family members and friends. 2nd house rules wealth, face and family etc. sun is a hot planet and will burn the positive qualities of that house. You will develop diseases of face, loss of wealth and no happiness.

There will be problem in saving money if you wear Ruby. there will be setback in proffession.

Positive effects of wearing Ruby:

It is a very good Dhana Yoga, as the 9th lord is placed in the 2nd wealth house. this will give you wealth, however you wont be able to save money.

you will become religious and pure hearted person.

You may Wear 12 faced Rudraksha, as you were born in Dwadashi tithi.

But you should follow many rules.

You should become Vegetarian, never touch alcohol. you shouldnt go to washroom while wearing Rudraksha.

You should always remain clean.

You should never think bad for other, allways think positive and help the needy.

Thanks

Riaz

Dear Friend,

You may do NavGrah Pooja on saturday's for 4 weeks.

Thanks

Riaz

Thanks alot Riaz...Please suggext me how to do this pooja

can i do it ? if yes what mantras i need to read ...Please suggest

Thanks alot Riaz...Please suggext me how to do this pooja

can i do it ? if yes what mantras i need to read ...Please suggest

How to perfomr Nangrah Pooja?

Do i need to read Navagrah Stotra on every saturday?

Please seggest

Thanks,

Sachin