IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
niki_bom

flatulence problem

Rate this topic

Hi

I have colitis with mucus and flatulence, due to this there is pain in abdomen and stomach upper part. How should I control gas element? Due to pain sometime I become hyper. I also have acidity so everything attacks me. Any auyurved mild medicine which I can take without medical supervision.

Thanks for your help :smash:

Hi

I have colitis with mucus and flatulence, due to this there is pain in abdomen and stomach upper part. How should I control gas element? Due to pain sometime I become hyper. I also have acidity so everything attacks me. Any auyurved mild medicine which I can take without medical supervision.

Fasting for 24 hours.

Try to go to this site. The 30 day cleanse is very good. It is mild and nourishing. Read up on it and I think you'll appreciate it. I had a problem with what the doctors called stomatitis. It was gone after doing the 30 day cleanse and hasn't returned. Good Luck.

Hi

You may want to also try some anti-parasitic herbal formulas.

My Mom had colitis due to nerves, she let things bother her emotionally.

for temporary relief I'd use Pepto Bismal, it is available at drug and grocery stores here in USA

be careful of just masking these symptoms in case it is indictative of something more serious.

Have you had a colonostopy? {when they look up inside your intestines with a scope?