IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sandhu.jp

Case Studies : Early Widowhood

Rate this topic

"Case Studies : Early Widowhood" In this section, we are taking up the case studies on the death of husband in the early years of marriage. All these cases on death of the husband were brought up for astral analysis after the tragic happening had taken place. We are quite confident that the simple preventive astral remedies discussed earlier are even helpful in such cases and save one from the tragic happenings in life. The basis of this belief is that the definite indications of cancerous disease in various nativities were prevented with the help of the preventive astral remedies. The loss of husband is shown by the affliction(s) caused by the most or functional malefic planet(s) to one or more of the following weak and badly placed planets/houses:-

• The planets ruling the houses signifying marriage.
  • Jupiter as significator for the husband.
  • Venus as significator for marriage.
  • The sign, Libra, which is the seventh house of the natural zodiac.

Amongst the functional malefic planets under the Systems’ Approach as brought out and detailed here, and in the book "Systems' Approach for Interpreting Horoscopes", the lord of the sixth house, Ketu, the lord of the twelfth house and the lord of the eighth house show maleficence in the ascending order. That is why the title of “most malefic planet' (MMP) has been given to the lord of the eighth house containing a mooltrikona sign. This title passes on to others if no mooltrikona sign is placed in the eighth house.

The death takes place in the sub-periods of weak, badly placed and/or afflicted planets becoming significators of marital affairs in a nativity. In this background, we will take up the case studies for better understanding of the subject.

Female born 1st June 1962, 2000Hrs. 28N40 77E28 India.

The prime determinant, the Moon, is placed in the twelfth house in the state of debilitation and hence weak. The significator for marriage, Venus, is placed in the eighth house and is weak in this nativity. Rahu-Ketu axis closely afflicts the MEPs of the second, fourth, eighth and twelfth houses pertaining to marital affairs. Ketu is closely conjunct with Saturn, the dispositor of the significator for husband-Jupiter-in the second house and weakens both Saturn and Jupiter. The weakness of the prime determinant and the affliction to the MEP of the houses pertaining to marital affairs indicated curtailment in the longevity of married life. The native lost her husband at the age of 34 years in the sub-period of Rahu, conjunct with the MEP of the eighth house and in the main period of Mercury.

Female born on 17th November, 1960, 0930 Hrs. 28N39 77E13 India.

The significator for marriage, Venus, is weak due to its being in the state of infancy. The MMP closely afflicts the MEP of the sign Libra in this nativity. The husband died in the sub-period of the MMP, the Moon, at the age of 30 years.

Female born 30th Nov. 1959, 0225 Hrs. 28N39 77E13 India

The lord of the second house, ruling family, is in the state of debilitation. The lord of the sixth house is closely conjunct with the MEP of the fourth house and afflicts the same. The lord of the fourth house, which is Karaka for the husband, too, is placed in the third house and is within five-degree longitudinal range of the lord of the twelfth house. These are indicative of domestic peace suffering on account of inharmonious relationship and health problems to the spouse. The weakness of the planets representing married life indicates the short duration. The husband died in an accident in the main period of Ketu and the sub-period of Saturn at the age of 37 years.

Female born 28th April, 1960, 0600 Hrs. 28N39 77E13 India

Venus is weak due to its being in the state of old age. The weak Venus represents the seventh house and being the prime determinant for marriage, is badly placed in the twelfth house. The husband died in the sub-period of Venus in the main of Rahu at the age of 29 years.

Female born 22nd Sep. 1959, 0320 Hrs. 28N39 77E13 India.

The lord of the seventh house suffers affliction from the functional malefics, Jupiter and Rahu. The impact of affliction of Jupiter is 60% while the impact of affliction of Rahu is only 20%. The significator of marriage, Venus, is badly placed. The most malefic planet, the Sun, in this nativity closely afflicts the lord of the ninth house. Ketu closely afflicts the most effective point of the seventh house. The lord of the second house, Saturn, ruling family life is badly placed in the house of losses. The lord of the fourth house is well-placed but since its dispositor is suffering from the afflictions from MMP, it also gets hurt. The afflictions in a chart prevail over the well-placed lord of the seventh house or the prime determinant of the married life, as the operating planets bestow results of their impacts in the chart. Jupiter, the significator for husband, is well-placed but the afflictions in the chart are more forceful. In this case, the husband died in the sub-period of the Ketu in the main period of Rahu.

Female born 5th February, 1964, 2350 Hrs. 28N39 77E13 India.

The lord of the seventh house, Mars, is in the state of combustion and hence weak. The significator for marriage, Venus, is badly placed and is in the state of infancy. The badly placed Jupiter is in the debilitated navamsa, and hence weak. The MMP ruling the twelfth house, signifying the longevity of the married life, in this case, is weak due to its being in the state of old age.

The weakness of the significator planets denies long-lived married life. During the sub-period of the weak Mercury in its own main period, the native lost her husband.

Female born 1st November, 1951, 1235 Hrs. 16N13 80E36 India

The debilitated lord of the seventh house is well-placed and unafflicted. The lord of the fourth house is badly placed. The lord of the second house is well-placed and unafflicted. The lord of the twelfth house, Jupiter, is well-placed and well aspected. Venus is badly placed in the eighth house in the state of old age. The lord of the eighth house (MMP) closely aspects the MEP of the fourth house. The functional malefic, Jupiter, closely afflicts the MEP of the seventh house. Rahu-Ketu closely afflict the various houses representing the marital affairs. Rahu closely aspects and afflicts the Sun.

The weakness and afflictions show curtailed longevity of married life. The native lost her husband in the sub-period of Rahu in the main period of Venus. At the time of death of the husband, the transit Jupiter was afflicting the fourth lord, Mars, placed in the eighth house.

Female born 01st Nov. 1959, 0900 Hrs. 29N42 77E02 India.

The prime determinant for marriage, Jupiter, is well-placed and well associated. The lord of the fourth house is well-placed and unafflicted. Rahu closely afflicts the MEP of the seventh house. The weak Venus, being the most malefic planet, closely afflicts the most effective point of the fourth house. Venus is also weak due to the weakness of its dispositor, the Sun, which is debilitated, placed in the twelfth house and is in total conjunction with the functional malefic, Mars.

The weaknesses and afflictions showed curtailed longevity of married life. The native lost her husband during the sub-period of Mars in the main period of Saturn. Between the main period lord and the sub-period lord, the sub-period lord plays the major role.

Respected Sandhu ji,

Here is another chart from my database.

DOB 10 march 71

TOB 04:00:00 hrs

POB Dabwali, Punjab, India

This lady was born to a rich landlord. married to son or a rich landlord. They are Sikh so No horoscope was matched. Her Husband died 7-8 years after marriage. After his death lady started teaching and Now she owns a leading school in the area and works as a principal there. She is having psychological problems and is on treatment for the same.

Interestingly, her daughter also has indications in her chart for loosing her father.

Kind Regards

Atul

Respected all,

In my marriage....horoscopes are not matched.....but after marriage we have consulted with many good asrologers.....no one told me that my husband will die in short span of time.....or there is indication of accidents in his horoscope......but I lost him after 7 yrs of marriage in a tragic accident......I wish someone told me abt it...and any solution for avoiding this.....one thing I did notice that his lifeline was very short, but same with his mom....and she died at the age of 49....just after 7 months of his death.....

I really wanted to know that Kundali gives us the time of death???? and if yes...is there any pooja or solution to avoid the same????

My late husband DOB-7.9.1978.....Strangely no one told me about any chances of losing him like this....

Regards

Manju

Aum Gurubhyo Namah

namaste

dear manju mukesh

kundalis do show the period of death. some horoscopes are straight .

some are tough and need to apply ridders. Also there are many ayur

dasas and they have not been fully explained by any author. only

from the examples discussed by them, one can understand part of it.

Like in your case, when you noticed a SHORT life line, immediately you

could have looked into the horoscope. But yes, who can control the

destiny ? but atleast some safety measures could have been taken.

I vividly remember one case where i predicted suicide. He was my

colleague. After twenty years or so , i was still in touch with him though

i resigned from the company in which he was working. on may 1, 2000

he committed suicide and i came to know of it through another friend

who recalled my prediction. His chart shows suicide !

So, in some of the cases, prediction is possible if the horoscope is tangible.

in your first husband's case, prediction is possible to an extent.

if the 8th lord and ninth lord aspect the 9th and 8th, loss of partner could

happen. in your case, jupiter the 8th lord is aspecting the ninth and the

ninth lord mars is aspecting the 8th. But this one combination alone is not a

definite indicator.

may mother bless all

sasisekaran

Dear All,

Awesome subject and also analysis posted by sandhu.jp ji.

I'm not sure if "Amateur" and "Manju Mukesh" are discussing the same native - My guess is they are different subjects.

Just thought I'd comment on this line from Amateurji

"Interestingly, her daughter also has indications in her chart for loosing her father."

One thing I have noticed is that when there is death of a native - this death event is linked to every other person's chart - Vividly apparent in the closest relatives like Wife, Son, Daughter etc., a little less in Parents even little in siblings and milder as we move out.

Basically a diminishing ripple effect. For example When a family of 4 kids loses a father - the birth chart of the youngest is usually (unjustly) "blamed" for the loss.

I strongly dont believe this - the death of the father is indicated in all the kids charts; also showing the extent (in years) to which they'll experience their father - more in the eldest and lowering down. At the instant of death all the kids lost their father.

Now in the same example - Though the youngest may have a strong indicator of losing father early, but his experience or sorrow associated with it may be quite less - he may not recollect much of his father; but the eldest may have a milder indications but there may be a higher sorrow factor due to experiencing his father for longer - knowing him better and for longer.

Apologies to all for diverting into another topic here.

Just thought I'd highlight a small point here.

Thanks

Classic72

I agree with respected Classic72 ji.

In the women's chart Mars is placed in 12H, although there are other indications also (I agree Generally 12H Mars doesnot cause Death of spouse.). Some astrologer told them that she is Manglik so she lost her husband. Question she asked me that if they would have matched their charts before marriage, would that be prevented? and if the death of husband was only due to her chart only, then her husband would have died no matter whom she would have married?

Only answer I was able to gave her was that "I don't know".

Honestly, I still don't know.

Respected all,

This is really strange.....when I have consulted with 3-4 very reputed astrologers they all told me that his & mine chart are perfect...just there is some financial problem and struggle in his chart.....but none predicted death or accident......one thing all astrologers said.....that my husband should not go to any temple or any religious place as it will be not good for him.....but he was very spiritual.....when he died.....there is not even a sctrach on his body...he was smiling....and his face was glowing like anything even after 36 hours......though he died on spot within a second.....I was not conscious for 3 days....but my friends told me all this.....

I really wonder if there was something in my or his kundali....atleast we have done something to correct it.....some pooja or any other remedy.....

Guest Gauri

Hello

In my kundali there is also a yog of being widow.

Previously I did not believe but I got a dream of lizard and I read the indication which shows you ll be widow soon.

Now I am worried, I want to know what can I do to avoid this?

How can I give my husband a health and a long life?

Which mantra will be useful?

Maha mruntyujay mantra will be useful?

Plz guide me as soon as possible.

Thank you

Gauri