IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sanjaya

request for Amateur - please analyze this!

Rate this topic

Dear Amateur,

Thanks for the guidance.

Many astrologers professionally have scared me. I have had many gifts given to me by God but have not made good use of them.

my dakshina is a heartfelt thanks.

In that case can you please analyze this. I need guidance from career (self employed or should i work for others? - i was in high positions but take risk and start companies with short term loss of wealth an prosperity), marriage - how and when i should approach this (suitable period as all attempts so far have failed) and long term service (can i do social work or politics after a certain age). I want to improve my bhakthi not just for asking desires but truly focus on Sri Rama

greatly thankful for your insights.

DOB 1.6.1975

Time:13:28

Chennai

Amateur

Respected Sanjaya,

I am not an Expert astrologer and just a novice in this field. I advice you to consult an expert for sorting out your problem.

Although I am writing here some interpretations which I was able to get from your chart. Please let me know where I am

wrong.

For your marriage,

You are Manglik from Your Janma Lagna (7th from Ascendent) and also from Chandra Lagna (2nd from Moon Lagna).

Also Mars is lord of 3rd house and 8th house from Janma Lagna and Lord of 3rd house from Chandra Lagna. Is sitting with

Lord of Marriage Jupiter and is getting aspect from Debilitated Rahu and Lord of 6th house Saturn.Your Venus is placed in

house of enemy although it is vargottama.

Sun, Ketu and Retrograde Mercury are placed in 9th house which is 3rd from 7th house (Ar per bhava lagna) so causing

obstruction in your marriage.

For your marraige I see weak yogas from 10/2009 - 2/2010 and 8 - 10/2010. And strong yogas from Aug 2011 - jul 2014

(using 360 days/year for vimshottari dasha). Although you will need to do remedies for getting the results. But don't forget to

match your horoscopes before marriage. Your chart shows that you had strong yogas for marriage before Mid 1999 but

seemingly you were not ready for the marriage at that time (Please let me know if I am wrong).

For your profession,

Your lord of profession (also lord of Lagna) is Retrograde and is placed in house of a friend and 9H. It is placed there with

12L Sun (Strong, lord of losses) and Ketu and getting aspect from debilitated Rahu. This house is also 12th from 10th.

Your House of profession is occupied by Saturn (6L) and aspected by 8L, 3L Mars.

Your Lord of Profits is placed in 6H (also 8th from 11th) in house of an enemy. It is weak in shadbala. 6H is getting aspect by

funtional malefic Jupiter and Rahu.

These yogas indicate that you will face losses in your profession from time to time and also will be low in profit even when

time going good. Although You may not feel financial crunch as you get help/money from other resources from time to time.

Like sometimes from parents and some times unexpectd help comes or likewise.

Your D-10 chart confirms above interpretations.

whatever work you do, you get fame and appreciation form your work. Althoug you are a bit lateriser but you are very

hardworking and and stick to your decisions. I think doing job may be good for you although you will always want to do your

own work because your Lagna lord want so. But if we consider possible losses Job may be more secure for you and you

can reach to authoratarian positions in your job.

Another thing your chart shows that you are highly religious because of Strong Sun with Mercury and Ketu in 9H. and no

doubt your spiritual inspirations come from Sun as your 12 from atmakarak mercury is Leo in D9. So is the reason you are

highly inclined to Shri Rama who was a Suryavanshi and was incarnation of Lord Vishnu, Lord of Sun. Moreover you were

born on Sunday, Sun is your strongest planet in your chart.

I want to ask you a few things, These are for my own learning purpose only. Your chart shows that you are basically from Technology line with PG in magagement. You were good in your education after 1989. Did you had or usually have urinary tract infection?

Again, I am just a novice and not a expert. I will be thanful if you pointout my mistakes

Kind Regards

Atul

Dear Atul,

You took the time out to write such a detailed explanation. heartfelt thanks.

response to your questions..

1. Your chart shows that you had strong yogas for marriage before Mid 1999 but seemingly you were not ready for the marriage at that time (Please let me know if I am wrong).

You are right, I had no inclination as i was young and career focused.

2. Your chart shows that you are basically from Technology line with PG in magagement. You were good in your education after 1989. Did you had or usually have urinary tract infection?

Absolutely. impressed by ur analysis. but i neve had urinary infection. blessed with good health

3. These yogas indicate that you will face losses in your profession from time to time and also will be low in profit even when time going good.

It seems like except for Sun all the planets are malefic and impairing progress in career, marriage etc. If i work hard will i only get name and fame and no profit at all. no chance of acquiring wealth or prosperity? can i start companies where i am investor, shareholder but is being run by others?

4. strong inclination in politics. should i even consider it or completely stay away from it in future?

Atul, I once again appreciate your guidance. God bless you.

Dear Atul,

Also if you can pl analyze this horoscope too along the lines of career,business and marriage

Hima

chennai

TOB: 4:30 morning

DOB : 20 Feb 1978

Will DOB be 19 Feb as per Indian system or 20th Feb as per western system based on early morning birth?

Thanks

Sanjay

i neve had urinary infection. blessed with good health

Thanks for pointing out my mistake. These feed backs help us learn.

It seems like except for Sun all the planets are malefic and impairing progress in career, marriage etc. If i work hard will i only get name and fame and no profit at all. no chance of acquiring wealth or prosperity? can i start companies where i am investor, shareholder but is being run by others?

4. strong inclination in politics. should i even consider it or completely stay away from it in future?

Never blame planets for your problems. We should Blame our self, this all because of our previous life karmas. Infact no planet is completely good or bad. Mostly planets give us mixed results. You can get both name and fame along with profits. God decided a path for us but he also gave us a free will. If we strengthen our present life karma, we can overcome partially if not completely the fruits of our bad karmas. If you are interested in politics you can go for it provided you take any decision with pridence. Although I hope with coming time (say 2-3 years) you may not be too much interested in politics as a career.

But I advice you to remain away from risky ventures. especially when they are related with partnership. PArtnerships will most probably land you in trouble. Invest your money with very precautions, at least for the time being

You should do remedies as told by Respected Mylilangel. They are gonna help you for sure

Take care

Atul

Again, Atul, i agree with our comments on prarabdha karma and free will.

strenghthening present karma shud be my priority. THanks for the same.

If you can spare some time the other horoscope i requsted you to analyze. pl let me know. this will be a very interesting case for discussion.

Hima

chennai

TOB: 4:30 morning

DOB : 20 Feb 1978

Will DOB be 19 Feb as per Indian system or 20th Feb as per western system based on early morning birth?

Respected Sanjay

This is indeed an interesting chart.

Mercury dasha is running, Mercury is combust, very weak and is moving toward it's debilitation and is in house of an enemy. Sun 12L in 2H and exchanged house with retrograde saturn. venus weak but vargottama although placed in house of enemy. 6L and 8L in 2H and 12L aspecting fully

1L and 2L in 8 12L retro in 6H. Saturn, Rahu and MArs and Moon aspecting Lagna. 9H housing Rahu and gullika and aspected by Mars.

I don't know the gender of the person, although I think the person got lot of problems from parental family but got support (atleast emotional and psychological) from inlaws and spouse. I will like to know about the father of the native. for studies I think the native was an average or below average student and may have done a BA. career wise the native may have tried multiple careers but apparently did not succeed. Always facing financial troubles and facing unexpected expenses when get some money in hand

God have given the person two good things atleast. One is a strong and balanced mind and second his interest in beauty, life and arts. These two things are still keeping him alive.

health of the person is also compromised usually. may have undergone abdominal surgery also.

Respected sanjay, as you know I am just a student of astrology, I will expect from you to point out even minute mistakes from my analysis. I will be thankful if you can give me more details about the Hima. This will help me learn and I will be thankful to you

Kind Regards

Atul

Dear Atul

I don't know the gender of the person, although I think the person got lot of problems from parental family but got support (atleast emotional and psychological) from inlaws and spouse.

he is my brother and unmarried but he has got lots of support from parents and me in all areas. too carefree and critical of marriage and life

all of a sudden gets into business and has not done well so far. trusts those who flatter him. but wiser now.

I will like to know about the father of the native.

father has been supportive of him. loves him a lot. patiently put up with his misdoings. any particular question abt the father?

for studies I think the native was an average or below average student and may have done a BA.

True

career wise the native may have tried multiple careers but apparently did not succeed. Always facing financial troubles and facing unexpected expenses when get some money in hand

True

God have given the person two good things atleast. One is a strong and balanced mind and second his interest in beauty, life and arts. These two things are still keeping him alive.

health of the person is also compromised usually. may have undergone abdominal surgery also.

True has gastric problems

Respected sanjay, as you know I am just a student of astrology, I will expect from you to point out even minute mistakes from my analysis. I will be thankful if you can give me more details about the Hima. This will help me learn and I will be thankful to you

Atul, so far only trouble but now he has a change of heart and is working hard and sincerely in business. will he do well in future?

his attitude towards life is positive and he is keen on marriage. will it happen for him?

any other recommendations?

THanks a lot

Sanjay

hello sanjaya,

Thanks for your feedback and pointing out my mistakes. That's kind of you

he is my brother and unmarried but he has got lots of support from parents and me in all areas. too carefree and critical of marriage and life

thanks for telling me where I was wrong.

will he do well in future?

I hope so. Coming few more years may translate in struggle, but at the end he will be paid for his hardwork and will get what he will be deserving. Believe in God, although he should always invest money with extreme care and with informed decision.

his attitude towards life is positive and he is keen on marriage. will it happen for him?

Sure. His Lord of marriage nd venus both are comparatively well placed. will be married happily. although he will need some adjustment in his behaviour.

any other recommendations?

Not expert in remedies. You should consult expert astrologers for this. Although he should avoid drinking and smoking and be vegetarian if he is not already. Beware of the persons who pretend to be friends

Give my best wishes to him

Kind Regards

Atul

Dear Atul,

Can u analyse my horoscope and tell me whether i can start business or keep working in IT industry

heard from astrologers tht raghu and saturn will do harm beacuse of their positions in my horoscope.

DOB :9-7-1979

time :10.26 am

place : chennai

Regards,

Bala