IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pooja sharma

Just please reply to my one query

Rate this topic

Please advise is it posiible to predict in astrology about how the spouse & in laws would be for a naitive. If it is possible then may kindly predict how the spouse/inlaws would be for this naitive:

POB: Lucknow DOB: 14th April 1984 TOB: 1.15 p.m.

I shall be thankful if some one could reply to my query.

Thanks & Regards........pooja

Dear Friend,

I am not good in regards to Marriage prediction, but will give the software prediction.

I think Yes, Looking at the both boys and girls chart astrologers can predict how the girls or boys inlaws would behave with her or him.

Depending Upon this details : POB: Lucknow DOB: 14th April 1984 TOB: 1.15 p.m.

The prediction are as follows:

Checking Prospect of Marriage

In your chart, in the Bhinna Astakavarga of Venus, there are 5 (or more number of) benefic dots in the 7th from Venus. This is a highly fortunate combination in respect of the natural significations of Venus - marriage and happiness in married life. You will be highly fortunate in respect of your spouse. She/ He will be very attractive looking, hail from a decent family, will be very cultured, well mannered, and refined in taste. Your married life will be very joyful and happy, as you will consider each other to be dearer than your own lives.

In your chart, in the Bhinna Astakavarga of Saturn, there are 3 (or less number of) benefic dots in the 7th from Venus. This is not at all a fortunate combination in respect of the natural significations of Venus - marriage and happiness in married life. If some benign modifying influences are not present in your chart, then you may not be very fortunate in respect of your spouse. She/ He would neither be very attractive looking, nor hail from a decent family; besides, she/ he might be quite lacking in culture, manners and refinement in taste. Although she/ he might be industrious, yet your married life may not be very happy, as she/ he might have an argumentative and obstinate nature, coupled with absolutely unrealistic vainglorious disposition.

In your chart, Saturn is situated in the 4th-house; although apparently it is strong - as it is exalted, or in own house, or in own nakshatra - it is in retrograde motion. This is not at all a favorable combination. If some benign modifying influences are not present in your chart, it is not conducive to happiness in married life - as peace is likely to be marred by frequently arising discords.

In your chart, in the Bhinna Ashtakavarga of Venus, there are 4 (or 5) dots in the 7th from Venus. This is a favorable combination. Your spouse will be a very considerate person; she/ he will give due importance to your likes and dislikes, and value your opinions. Your married life will be joyful and happy.

In your Navamsha chart, the 7th-lord is a natural benefic planet; it is exalted or in own house or in own nakshatra. This is a favorable combination. Your married life will be very happy. You will develop a very good mutual understanding with your spouse; you are far less likely to have emotional outbursts - which normally is the root cause of spoiling the broth in case of other couples.

In your chart, the 7th-lord is situated in an angular (kendra) position from the Ascendant; besides, it is associated with (or aspected by) a natural benefic planet, and also occupies the navamsha sign owned by a natural benefic planet. This is a highly favorable combination. If some strong counteracting influences are not present in your chart, then you will be very fortunate in respect of your spouse; your spouse will be a chaste and devoted person, and she/ he will leave no stone unturned for making your conjugal life very blissful and happy. She/ He will be a source of pride and joy to you forever.

In your chart, as reckoned from Venus, one of the three significant signs (the 4th, the 8th and the 12th) is occupied by one or more natural malefic planet(s), while no natural benefic planet is situated in that particular sign. This is a quite unfavorable combination. If some strong benign influences are not present in your chart, then it has the potential and capacity to cause some havoc and mar your happiness in marriage.

Thanks

Riaz

Thanks for studying the chart & giving your analysis. If you like may kindly give your conclusion. The native is my son. Please, I wanted to know is what kind of his wife would be (such as beautiful, professional, working, her nature, etc. etc.) and what will be status of his in laws, etc.

Other astrologers are also requetsed to give their views (including learners & experts). I shall be gratuful to receive your kind attention & predictions.

Best Regards............pooja

Respected Poojaji,

I am a learner of this divine subject. Looking at your son's chart, I understand that he should have a successful happy married life. His wife should be tall and beautiful. your son is not mangalik. The 7th house is unaspected by any planet. The 7th lord and the karaka, Venus exalted in kendra and house of fortune respectively should give him a stable happy married life.

If you don't mind, as a learner I would appreciate if you can answer the following:

1) Does he generally suffer from stomach ailments?

2) Has he had any surgery between 1994 and 2001? If yes, when?

3) Does he share a cordial relationship with his father?

4) What is his area of specialization? I would think a technical field like software/ engineering:idea: .

5) he or any of his parents should be in government job.

Thank you very much.

Best and regards

Smt Pooja Sharma,

This replies your email request also.

As per the indicators in your son's horoscope, his partner seems to be highly talented and educated. Her parents dominate in the affairs of her daughter may be helpful to you. Be broad to accept your DIL as a controlling/guiding force on your boy. This avoids conflict between you and your DIL.

Over all your boy's horoscope is good.

He is in Sani Sade sath till 11/2014. prayers/puja to Lord Shiva and Shani helps.

He is in Rahu MD-Budha AD till 7/2011. A short term trip to foreign land can benefit him. Prayers to Sri Vishnu helps in giving relief from mental strain.

with best wishes,

USR

Respected US Rao jee & Mylilangle,

I am very thankful to you for studying my son's chart. I am answering to Mylilaangle queries hereunder:

1) Does he generally suffer from stomach ailments?

Yes

2) Has he had any surgery between 1994 and 2001? If yes, when?

Yes, very minor ones. Do not remember times.

3) Does he share a cordial relationship with his father?

Difficult to answer. He respect his father. His father loves him & take care of him too much. But often they have difference of opinion. His father birth detail are: POB..Delhi; DoB.....21st October 1952 & TOB.....1.25 am (after mid night of 20th)

4) What is his area of specialization? I would think a technical field like software/ engineering

Yes Computer Engineer

5) he or any of his parents should be in government job.

Mother is house wife. Father is C.A. & have been working in private sector.

Mylilangle jee, May I request you to study my son's & his father chart & give your further analysis. I shall look forward to your further analysis............Thanks & Best Regards.....pooja

US Rao jee, Thanks ........... Your analysis seems to be correct. Boy is not married yet. He does not want to marry for another two years. May I request you, can it be seen from the boy's chart what will be the financial status of Boy's in laws & boy's/his wife's relationship with boy's Mother, Father & his sister after marriage. Thanks & Best Regards...pooja

Respected Poojaji,

Thank you very much for answering all my queries-- means a LOT to learners like me:)

I tried having a further look at your son's chart and can only say a few more things:

His Jupiter is sitting strong in its mooltrikona rashi in 6th house which is the house of disease. Unaspected by a benefic and instead getting malefic shani's 3rd aspect, I thought it must be giving stomach related ailments to your son.

I would recommned that he should try to worship lord vishnu on thursdays- read Vishnu Sahsranama. Since Jupiter is also the lord of father's house, it will help improve relations there as well- though frankly, I don't see much problem there. I could see mixed signals there, hence, wanted to confirm. But no major probles for sure.

Sun sits exalted in his 10th house which is excellent as Sun as lord of 2nd house forms a very powerful dhana yoga there, getting disha bal as well. Sun in 10th house usually signifies a government job. since none of parents is in govt job, I would think that he himself might in future work in a government organization- GOOD LUCK:)

Saturn is very strong in his horoscope. Though a natural and functional malefic, it sits exalted in 4th house- good for marriage and will give luxuries and happiness. But it aspects some very important houses and planets. According to me, it will be good for him if he can read Hanuman Chalisa regularly or at least on saturdays.

Overall, your son's horoscope is very very good. He must do good in life. Don't worry much about him:)

I went through your husband's horoscope as well but frankly, didn't gather much. There were surely no concerns on children's front. I think you should be having a daughter as well. Do you have an intercaste marriage? Sorry but I couldn't reach any far.

Best and regards