IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
astroshishya

Respected USRji, Atulji, and Ayushji...please help

Rate this topic

Om Namah Shivaya

Respected USRji, Atulji, and Ayushji,

I have been very distressed and feeling very low for the last few months. I have not been able to find a full-time job for the last one year after having graduated from a good b-school in the usa last May (2008). I will really appreciate if you could provide your invaluable insights and kind advice about my current situation, and when will I be able to find a good/suitable full-time job in the usa. My birth details are mentioned as under:

February 2, 1974

Time: 1333 hrs

Place: New Delhi

Please also advise if I will be able to find a job in the investments/corporate finance sector, and kindly suggest any remedies to improve my prospects of finding a job, and better my current situation.

Kind regards,

Manish

Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

Respected Gurujis,

Please provide your invaluable insights and kind advice regarding my current situation regarding finding a job soon. I will be indebted to all of you for your kind help and guidance.

If you need any information from me about my past please let me know and I will gladly provide it.

Kind regards,

Manish

Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

Respected Gurujis,

Please consider my case and provide your kind advice regarding my current problem, and any remedies. I will be very grateful to all of you.

Kind regards,

Manish

Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

Respected Gurujis,

I sincerely request you to look at my chart and provide your kind advice. I am very stressed about my current joblessness, and feeling of no worth.

Kind regards,

Manish

Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

Respected USRji, Atulji (Amateurji), Ayushji, and Unanthji,

Is there any serious problem with my chart that noone is willing to help me? I had posted these queries earlier as well, and received the kind guidance of Ram_Bhaktji. I will be very grateful to him for his advice. Its just that I have been unable in my task (of finding a full-time job) for more than an year now that I am at a new low in my life, and don't feel very confident or upbeat about what's going to happen in the future. Hence, I request your kind help and blessings. I will be very grateful to all of you for your kind guidance. Kindly consider my sincere request.

Respected Classic72ji, and mylillangelji,

Could you kindly look at my case, and help me with your kind advice? My earnest request to all of you to kindly help me.

Kind regards,

Manish

Om Namah Shivaya

Respected Manish,

I am sorry for the delay in answering your post. This was only due to my ignorance, no excuse I will put forward.

Please pardon me and give me some time, I will be back with the analysis.

Kind REgards

Atul

My dear astroshishya,

You called so many Gurus in your request for reply.

My observation is Guru mahadasa-Shani antardasa ends by 9/2009.This has started from 3/2007.

Guru is 8th and 11th lord. Shani is 9th and 10th lord. They are in 6-8 relation in natal chart. Naturally it gives all disappointments and breaks in your career,attempts etc. It also creates serious health problem to the father,self etc.

You can see positive results after 9/2009.

Regularly pray/puja to Lord Shiva and listen to Rudram/Namakam/ Chamakam/ Maha Mrutynjaya japam (all are available in CD ).

Shani is Yogakaraka for you placed in 2nd with ketu.Before starting a new job pray Maha Ganapathi and Shani.

with best wishes,

USR

Om Namah Shivaya

Respected USRji,

I cannot tell you how grateful I am for your kind advice and help. I am also very grateful to you for your kind analysis of my chart. Guruji, does it mean that I have no hope of finding anything till 9/2009? Is there any graha shanti puja I need to do/perform to increase my chances of finding something currently? The reason I ask you this is because my student visa expires in a month's time and after that I will not be able to stay and find work in the usa anymore. Also, Guruji, you have asked me to pray Maha Ganapathi and Shani before starting a new job, does this mean I should start praying them now in order to find a job, or should I pray them when I find a job but before I start that job? Guruji, please pardon my questions as I am ignorant of these issues, and kindly provide your kind advice.

Kind regards,

Manish

Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

Respected Atulji,

Thank you for mentioning that you will be back with your analysis of my case/chart in some time. Please don't belittle me by saying you are sorry for not answering earlier. I can attribute my not receiving any replies for some time to fruits of my bad karma only. Kindly provide your analysis and advice when you can. I will wait for your kind advice.

Kind regards,

Manish

Om Namah Shivaya

Dear Manish,

Pl do the prayers and remedies without waiting for further confirmation and continue to do.By this you can get benefic results.

Try to understand from what is replied.Be more practical to achieve success.

wish you good luck,

USR

Om Namah Shivaya

Respected USRji,

I apologize for my ignorance and inability to understand properly earlier. I will do the required prayers and remedies with immediate effect and always keep doing them. Could you be kind enough to also advise if there is any particular puja for Maha Ganapathi and Shani that I must do? I will be grateful to you for your help.

Once again, I apologize for my mistake.

Kind regards,

Manish

Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

Respected USRji,

I apologize for my ignorance and inability to understand properly earlier. I will do the required prayers and remedies with immediate effect and always keep doing them. Could you be kind enough to also advise if there is any particular puja for Maha Ganapathi and Shani that I must do? I will be grateful to you for your help.

Once again, I apologize for my mistake.

Kind regards,

Manish

Om Namah Shivaya

Dear Manish,

Sri Ganeshji can be worshiped with simple prayer,lighting a lamp,offering flowers,prasad (ex banana/coconut etc).This you can do at home.

Lord Sani likes sesame seeds,sesame seed oil abhiskeka,flowers,lighting a lamp with sesame seed oil,black ribbon (small size) ,coconut etc on Saturdays with simple prayer. Feeding/helping the old/poor people also he likes.

No expensive poojas are required.

There is nothing wrong in asking for clarification.

wish you good luck,

USR

Om Namah Shivaya

Respected USRji,

I apologize for this query which is an extension to my earlier one. I am currently wearing a Panna ring in my right hand little finger (since mid-September 2008), and have been fasting on Mondays (since early April 2009, before this I used to fast on Saturdays from January 2007 to early April 2009). Should I continue to wear the Panna ring, as well as fast on Mondays?

I will be very grateful to you from my heart for all your help.

Kind regards,

Manish

Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

Respected USRji,

I apologize for this query which is an extension to my earlier one. I am currently wearing a Panna ring in my right hand little finger (since mid-September 2008), and have been fasting on Mondays (since early April 2009, before this I used to fast on Saturdays from January 2007 to early April 2009). Should I continue to wear the Panna ring, as well as fast on Mondays?

I will be very grateful to you from my heart for all your help.

Kind regards,

Manish

Om Namah Shivaya