IndiaDivine.org
kumar1929

What happens to people who practice black magic?

Rate this topic

Hi,

I am a victim of black magic. The black magic is done on me and my family. They have spoiled my life and my family. The black magic has caused us lot of harm, grief and sadness. My sister-in-law lost her baby in her womb due to this.

What I want to know is what will happen to these evil people who have done this to us? Will they get away with it or will they pay for their sins?

Do I have to do anything to make sure that God makes them pay for their sins?

-K

Karma is a natural process.. The cause of the black magic may be because of something you did against these people in a past life, or it could be new karmas they are making in the present life. Either way it is an evil act and generally is punished severely, the malefic results from these acts may occur in the present life or in the future lives, what kind of karmas will be meted out can not be known just on pure speculation.. It is best to focus on love for God and to not place too much attention on what has happened .. God is a great protector and your attention on God will give its own results, you do not need to focus on bad thoughts. The Divine takes care of everything.. Justice is inherent in the universe.. Every action causes an equally justifiable reaction..Nobody gets away with anything..

The only way to transcend the reactions of karma is to surrender one's fruit of actions to the Divine. This applies to everyone, but to achieve it requires many other things as well. Devotion, Humility etc, Krsna explains all in the Gita.. Very few people on the planet can achieve this state of excellence as the Lord's devotee.

These people who have praticed such will become ghost in the after life and suffer for their actions. The Atharva Veda clearly states so.

As for yourself please go to Hanumanji Mandir in Sarangpur and all troubles can be ended. The temple is famous and Hanumanji Maharaj visits here many times a day.

Jai Hanumanji Maharaj.

Good knowledge shared by Veno. I would only add that before we can truly surrender all out thoughts feelings and deeds to the pleasure of the Supreme Lord we must be free the desire to use the Lord as our weapon of retribution against those who we perceive as our enemies.

We are Krishna's servants and not the other way around.

We must learn and practice the divine art of forgiveness. That will protect us from further material entanglement.

This is a necessary component of living in the perpetual sate of God's grace.

"O' Lord, please forgive our tresspasses as we forgive those that tresspass against us."

Hare Krishna

Once completely surrendered to him, he just wouldn't let you go. Come what may, he'll save you.

As Geetha Charma Stotram says Sarva Dharman Parityajya Mam ekam Sharanam vraja, Aham tva sarva papebhyo, mokshaishyami mashushah.

IS black magic real? This tantra/ tantriks etc aren't they just superstions of our mind. Our mind believes what it percieves to be true. God is supreme and nothing happens without his consent or knowledge, so how can any one harm another person willingly?

IS black magic real? This tantra/ tantriks etc aren't they just superstions of our mind. Our mind believes what it percieves to be true. God is supreme and nothing happens without his consent or knowledge, so how can any one harm another person willingly?

Same way a rational person could harm another person if he wants to. Gods do not make him do it, he choose to do it by his own free will.

And that, just as practice of black magic will bring him more bad karma which he have to endure.

Guest kruthika

Can I know ???? Does black magic makes a person to do abnormal things likes removing clothes,tearing hear,breaking things,shouting etc.

THE REMEDY TO ANY KIND OF BLACK MAGIC IS RECITING " DEVI KAVACHAM (ALONG ARGALA STOTRA AND KEELAKA MANTRA)"

NO BLACK MAGIC WHATSOEVER IT IS, NOTHING WILL AFFECT THE SADHAKA WHO RECITES DEVI KAVACHAM 3 TIMES A DAY . PARASAKTHI ALONG WITH HER ASSOCIATED SAKTHIS PROTECT THE DEVOTEE FROM ALL KINDS OF ENEMIES AND EVIL FORCES.

ALSO

Another divinity associated with sri vidya (LALITA DEVI / PARASAKTHI / TRIPURA SUNDARI ) is Pratyangira, whose involvement is mainly with magic and sorcery. She is consider as a powerful repellent of the influences generated by witch-craft. In srividya sadhana, she protects the devotee against all odds, and guides him along the path.

She is represented by many forms. But has significance is uniformly to drive away the hordes of enemies, sins and evil designs

Goddess Pratyangira mantra is,

(OM)    HRIM  KSHAM  PRATYNGIRE  KLIM  HRIM  KSHAM  HUM  PHAT  SAU

Guest Vidya Kowlessur

JAI SHRI KRISHNA

Black magic,witchcraft, or negative curse are the byproduct of your negative thinkings. Have faith in you and the GOD( positive energy) you pray. The time you take to think about the curses and enemies thinks about your isht DEV, about the GOD , chant mantra or do Mala jap . No such thing will hijack your conciousness. Bear in mind all you do , do it with devotion( bhakti anusar ). RADHAY RADHAY

I know this sounds very unrealistic, but when you forgive your enemies and actually pray for them,something truly amazing happens within yourself and around you.This has to be done genuinely and with sincerity,though.Just think that whatever they are doing to you, it is done in ignorance.But you know better than them.So you don't want to take their path of hatred and vengeance.Just forget and forgive them.You will feel so much lighter when you do this.