IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
srinivas1

effect of multipleplanets in 2nd house for Cancer ascedant

Rate this topic

Hi all Gurji's

My ascedant is Cancer and I have 5 planets in 2nd house i.e; Moon, Jupiter(Retrograde), Mars, Saturn and Rahu in 2nd house. Lagna lord Moon is in vargottama position in 2nd and 2nd lord Sun is exalted in 10th house and getting the aspect of Jupiter and is in subhargala (hemmed between benefics mecrury in 9th and Venus in 11th). Can you please let me know th effects of these combinations on 2nd house. How about the financial position and family relationship?

Details: 25th April 1980

Time : 11:36 AM

Place : Eluru , Andhra Pradesh

Thanks

Srinivas

Dear Srinivas,

It seems you know astrology.First tell us what are your observations on your horoscope ? What do you feel about the planets in the 2nd house are going to effect your life ? So far what they have done ?

If this information is made available,to reply can become easy.

with best wishes,

USR

Hi, Srinivas, I am not a guru, but I think you will allow me to look into your chart. Sun, the second lord ruling family is exalted in a Kendra. Did the status of your family , especially your father rise in his profession ?

Dear Srinivas,

Usually a combination of 4 planets of more is not considered good, the reason is a planet cannot be friendly with all the other three planets, and one of them must be harming other three. At times its even difficult to get a clear picture as more planets in one house lead to different conclusions.

In your case,

Lagna: Cancer

Rashi: Leo

Current Dasha: Moon + Ketu

From your chat I see that you must be good in financial matters. Your 2nd house lord Sun is exalted in 10th house Aries which suggest financial gain through your profession or karma. However, Saturn is in retrogression and is placed in 2nd house, it is in an enemy's house and does not like being there. As I said earlier, Saturn is hampering other planets. Like Saturn + Moon makes Vish Yoga, a combination in which you may have trouble with your own money. Or you may procure money by cheating someone.

I'm still exploring effects of many planets in one house. So far I've learned that combination like this are not auspicious. However, nothing is above karma.

wbr

Ayush

Dear Srinivas,

Usually a combination of 4 planets of more is not considered good, the reason is a planet cannot be friendly with all the other three planets, and one of them must be harming other three. At times its even difficult to get a clear picture as more planets in one house lead to different conclusions.

In your case,

Lagna: Cancer

Rashi: Leo

Current Dasha: Moon + Ketu

From your chat I see that you must be good in financial matters. Your 2nd house lord Sun is exalted in 10th house Aries which suggest financial gain through your profession or karma. However, Saturn is in retrogression and is placed in 2nd house, it is in an enemy's house and does not like being there. As I said earlier, Saturn is hampering other planets. Like Saturn + Moon makes Vish Yoga, a combination in which you may have trouble with your own money. Or you may procure money by cheating someone.

I'm still exploring effects of many planets in one house. So far I've learned that combination like this are not auspicious. However, nothing is above karma.

wbr

Ayush

Hi Ayush ji,

Thanks for the predictions on 2nd house. As you mentioned 4 or more planets in 2nd house does not give good and aspicious results, Moon dasa should aboviously give me bad results..

But on contrary ... frankly speaking..from 2001 moon(Lagna lord) dasa was giving me excellent results.. I am getting almost all the comforts in life in this and currently I am working in Onsite location in good position in software MNC.

Coming to financial matters.. it is very affluence upto now and earned a good amount up to now.

On a family front ~ I am from a good family and very effectionate with my parents and they are also very effectionate with me.

So far venus and Sun dasas gave me very good results..and I am getting good reputation as well in life.

Sanjeeva rao ji~ As you have asked for my analysis on my 2nd house, here are my view points in 2nd house of my chart.

Moon is strong being in vargottama position and association of jupiter and Mars(Yogakaraka for cancer lagna) however he is with Saturn and rahu in 2nd house.. he has dominated both the planets by being involved in several yogas like Gajakesari, moon being in 9th from Karakamsa lagna, he is in vargottama. The disposition lord of moon in navamsa and rasi i.e; Sun is exalted in 10th house and getting the aspect of Jupiter (9th lord). Here moon is a Full moon. Moreover Saturn came to 3rd house in bhava chakra..

There are some other yoga combinations involved in my 2nd house .. like (Moon 1st,Jupiter 9th), (Moon 1st, Mars 5th,10th) and (Mars 5th,10th--jupiter 9th). You can also see an exchange between 2nd lord Sun and 10th lord Mars here which is a good yoga. Venus is in Swarasi in 10th from moon which is amala yoga and is good in all aspects. These all points dominated the malefic effects of saturn and rahu I belive and thus so far moon dasa was giving me excellent results and not at all giving any hardships.. except some disturbance in mental peace some times in Saturn and rahu antardasas.

Expert's comments are most welcome on this 2nd house.

Let us analyse from chandra lagna.

Chandra lagna lord Sun is exalted on Aries (9th from moon).You can also observer mars and sun exchange from chandra lagna wwhich is 1st and 9th lords exchange from chandra lagna which is good in dhana yoga and comforts. These are my view points on 2nd house of my chart and also I expect some comments from experts on forth coming dasas Mars, Rahu, jupiter etc..

Cheers

Srinivas

Dear Srinivas,

Astrologer is in you.

The catch is multiple planets in a single house. I've seen a chart where 5 planets where in the Ascendant, according to planets the native might have been eunuch, might have had relationship with lowly people, might have had bad looks, and various other bad interferences related to personality and life. But, the native turned out to be a chatter box but a wise guy. A debilitated mercury in his case gave him great results.

So far I've found charts with multiple planets in one house, the most difficult ones to analyze.

wbr

Ayush

Due to the placement of saturn and rahu.. in 2nd house sometimes I suffer very small family issues with my father-in-law's family very small disputes all though not major in saturn and rahu antardasas..But my relationship with parents is good until now..

Dear Ayush ji,

As you have mentioned that you have found out some charts with 5 plannet combination..Can you please bring out some charts with 5 plannets combination so that it would be helpful for all our analyzation?

But in that case (5 planets in one house) also we need to look at the lord ships and strengths of planets, aspects on them and various other combinations also from navamsa, Aarudha, karakamsa and all other chakras also to predict the results in my openion.

I understand that it would be very tough to predict these type of combinations and it would be great if you could bring up some charts where you have seen this type of charts for all of us to analyze.

Thanks in advance.

Srinivas.

Dear Srinivas,

I'm unable to locate the details of the individual I was talking about, however, I'll post the same whenever I get it.

Here is another chart with 5 planets together in a single house.

Date of birth - 29/04/1976

Time of birth - 3:45 pm

Place of birth - Mumbai

I do not have any information about the native, few months back while working on houses with multiple planets I came across this chart.

wbr

Ayush

Hi Sanjeevarao ji and other guruji's

I have experessed my views on 2nd house of my chart.. now may I request you all to share your thoughts on this combination on 2nd house on my chart? please share your views

Cheers

Srinivas

Dear Srinivas,

It seems you know astrology.First tell us what are your observations on your horoscope ? What do you feel about the planets in the 2nd house are going to effect your life ? So far what they have done ?

with best wishes,

USR

[\quote]

Hi USR ji and other guruji's

Can you please let me know your thoughts on my analyzation on my 2nd house ? waiting for the reply.. please share your thoughts on this.

Srinivas.

Dear Srinivas,

with best wishes,

USR

[\quote]

Hi USR ji and other guruji's

Can you please let me know your thoughts on my analyzation on my 2nd house ? waiting for the reply.. please share your thoughts on this.

Srinivas.

Hi Sanjeevarao ji and other guruji's

I have experessed my views on 2nd house of my chart.. now may I request you all to share your thoughts on this combination on 2nd house on my chart? please share your views

Cheers

Srinivas

Dear Srinivas Sir

Your moon: Moon is in second house for which jupiter is a karak of this house indicate you are blessed with great wealth. will make a person very effectionate towards parents and family members. especially Mother.

very supportive in education, guiding others clarity of view and opinion.

But this same moon may give some problem to your eyesight.

Successfull in buisness or employement.

Moon is famous for quick changes, thus you may constantly changing your mind or making contradictory statement, due to which sometimes you may lose the confidence of public.

Overall this placement of Ascendant lord moon is realy Good in the 2nd house, you will be DESTINED to get sucess in public affairs, Very sharp commercial instinct, successfull in Employement or your own work which will bring good wealth and will make you Rich.

you will enjoy the relation with opposite sex partner.

Mars in the second house.. this is not a good placement, Mars the lord of 5th and 10th placed in the 2nd,, you will get Huge money but you may waste your money without any reason,

but will make you feel that this expenditure because of others are noble and charitable. infact they are not. just to satisfy yourself, you may waste money and feel higher or authoritative.

Jupiter is a Karak of the second house,, when the planet is placed in the house for which it is Karak, both its own power and the power of that house is reduced,

so all the qualities of jupiter and the 2nd house are being reduced or damaged. including income and wealth..

you will enjoy association with respectable people in high places.

but this placement of jupiter tells that you will never be satisfied with your knowledge, you will never get satisfactory reply to your questions.

your jupiter needs explanations be presented in a very organized way. if the replies do not meet high level will not be acepted .

Professionaly this Jupiter in the 2nd house will give you success, Fame and Intelligence.

Jupiter aspecting 6th 8th and 10th from 2nd, you will have lot of opposition but you will never fear them, you will enjoy the opposition, aspect on 6th house will enhance your emmune power.

Aspect on 8th: you will like mystical side of the world.interest in occult sciences.. this will make you interested in astrology.

aspect on 10th, will make you philosophical and in professional world you will more believe on talking rather than working. best suitable for presentation type of work.

JUPITER will not supporting in money Bro.. its the Moon and Venus which is giving you wealth

Saturn: Saturn will never harm the 2nd house which is common with jupiter, such as knowledge, home , faith. your knowledge will be beyond your education.

Saturn is protecting your second house. but from 2nd saturn is aspecting the 4th which is related to Mother, you may not have smooth relation with your mother, and she might experience some injury or some problem.

It is said that when saturn is in the 2nd house and saturn aspects the 4th house, one can never get good results in respect of Home. hence you will not have domestic peace and will feel irritated in the home or you will have difference with family members.

but this saturn will give trouble in earning but will allways push you to work.

this saturn may have given you much injury in your childhood.

Rahu: Rahu is completely going against the 2nd house..

And the Sun placed in the 10th house,, it is a RAJ YOGA...

(High Respect and Honor)

Moon: Dhana Yoga

Venus: (Dhana Yoga )exchange of 4th and 11th gives lot of easy earning overseas and Fame and will be regarded as highest earning person in the family.

Thanks

Riaz

Dear Riaz ji,

Thanks for such a nice prediction. You are absolutely right that moon is giving good results for me including financial matters and has given me higher education (Masters Degree in computer science). My eye sight is perfectly alright upto now. I did not face any problem regarding that. (In my view karaka for eye i.e.; Sun is in deep exaltation in 10th and getting aspect from Jupiter).

Moon has made me more transparent kind of person and I won’t change my decisions quickly. I generally think 2 or 3 times before taking any decision. You are correct that moon has given me good and challenging career line.

Mars in the second house.. this is not a good placement, Mars the lord of 5th and 10th placed in the 2nd,, you will get Huge money but you may waste your money without any reason,

but will make you feel that this expenditure because of others are noble and charitable. infact they are not. Just to satisfy yourself, you may waste money and feel higher or authoritative.

Position of Mars in 2nd house is helping me in taking the correct decisions in typical moments and I get success after taking that. Mars here in this position has made me as a workaholic. I really appreciate your prediction here that combination of Mars, Jupiter and moon in 2nd house has made me inclined to the charities and I used to spend some amount of money each and every month for charities. You are absolutely right here.

In fact that money is not getting wasted and it is being utilized fully by the trust.

Srinivas Ji,

Its the Moon which is making you very effectionate with your family , especially mom. because Moon is Mother.

4th house also belongs to moon.

Sun is very well placed : sun is father.

It is the saturn which made you workholic.

I just gave my views on each planets and effects in the 2nd house. there are other planets situated in the house so i never considered them while discussing about the effects of that one planet in the house.

Srinivas Sir,

I have removed Yellowsapphire and Ruby as Sun and Jupiter are Venus enemies..

If i just wear Diamond.. Can you please Give your views in depth regarding the effects.

Venus placed in the 4th and aspects the 10th..

What will be the effects after wearing Diamond.. it feels good to hear from learned person. :)

I think Venus will give accidents and mishaps because it is placed in the house of sun (moon)..

Thanks

Riaz