IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
jeet

Unanswered Query

Rate this topic

Sorry I am reposting my query again (will not repost further)

I am very depressed

is there any chance to get married and stable career (Can I find peace in life ?)

Could someone please read my chart and give me some light.

31 oct. 1982

12:40 PM

Gorakhpur, (UP) India

Hi

The main reason for you not getting the peace is position of 5 planets Sun(8th lord),mercury(6th,9th lord), venus(5th,10th), Jup(3th,12th) in 10th house. This is a bit worrying factor regards to career and reputation in life. You have sakata yoga present in your chart which indicates fluctuations in wealth and spoil reputation and also cause the delay in marriage.

Currently venus mahadasa is running and chances are there in present mercury antardasa period upto 2011.

You may need to adjust with your spouse as he might be a bit emotional in nature. He is sure to be a good hearted person but a bit emotional.

Thanks

Srinivas.

On cursory examination.. your planets in 10th are very good for spiritual life. You should take up strong spiritual practice to channel the volatile Mars and Ketu in your 12th house , to gain peace of mind. Your material destiny stabilizes after Saturn maturity 36 yrs onwards. As you are running Venus Mercury you should take up some sort of higher education to help develop skills that are useful for worklife. You should also take up spiritual education. Many opportunities in all areas can open up for you when you undertake some sort of educational path.

Many Thanks to you Veno ji

Yes its true I am somewhat spiritual person or very interested in spirituality. Could you give me some tips on "strong spiritual practice" you mentioned above so that I can follow.

Could you please advise me any gem or other upays so that can help me

I am wearing opal and blue sapphire for last 5 months either of these two have very positive effects on me. but I dont know which one

Please reply

Namaste Srinivas ji.

Many Thanks for your reply

Please forgive me I am sharing my thoughts

there is cancelation of sakata yoga.

1: Moon is in Pisces 3rd house

2: Jupiter is in 10th from ascendent with venus and mercury.

Is it cancelled in my chart. ?

Many Thanks to you Veno ji

Yes its true I am somewhat spiritual person or very interested in spirituality. Could you give me some tips on "strong spiritual practice" you mentioned above so that I can follow.

Could you please advise me any gem or other upays so that can help me

I am wearing opal and blue sapphire for last 5 months either of these two have very positive effects on me. but I dont know which one

Please reply

Namaste,

I'm sorry i just don't have the time to answer everyone's personal queries in a forum setting.... but i will just say this.. don't get too caught up in the gemstone thing.. ok.. that is not the thing..you know venus is friend of your ascendant lord and your saturn is exalted.. if a gemstone is feeling good then wear it, if you notice it is not feeling good, take it off, one can feel these things by themselves.. the chart is a map of karmas that's all, we are ourselves beyond the chart, our capacities as sparks of divine are infinite in many ways.. , so let's not blow the chart out of proportion.. the chart just shows how much work we might need to do to, to align more harmoniously with a particular type of archetypal energy that exists in the universe..

because of the power of the 10th house, you should seek an organization whose teacher you respect and are attracted to and try and be a part of that, to assist you in your growth in learning. there are many no doubt who offer many free opportunities to learn and participate.. you should put in the work and search.. take that responsibility.. you will find something that gives you an opportunity in the venus mercury time..you have intelligence to find that without needing someone to hold your hand. empower yourself , your chart possesses something great in it, if you apply your effort many greats things are certain, do not indulge in hopeless feelings, that's all...

Namaste,

I'm sorry i just don't have the time to answer everyone's personal queries in a forum setting.... but i will just say this.. don't get too caught up in the gemstone thing.. ok.. that is not the thing..you know venus is friend of your ascendant lord and your saturn is exalted.. if a gemstone is feeling good then wear it, if you notice it is not feeling good, take it off, one can feel these things by themselves.. the chart is a map of karmas that's all, we are ourselves beyond the chart, our capacities as sparks of divine are infinite in many ways.. , so let's not blow the chart out of proportion.. the chart just shows how much work we might need to do to, to align more harmoniously with a particular type of archetypal energy that exists in the universe..

because of the power of the 10th house, you should seek an organization whose teacher you respect and are attracted to and try and be a part of that, to assist you in your growth in learning. there are many no doubt who offer many free opportunities to learn and participate.. you should put in the work and search.. take that responsibility.. you will find something that gives you an opportunity in the venus mercury time..you have intelligence to find that without needing someone to hold your hand. empower yourself , your chart possesses something great in it, if you apply your effort many greats things are certain, do not indulge in hopeless feelings, that's all...

True , Very True , Such a wonderful insightful advice .

Namaste Srinivas ji.

Many Thanks for your reply

Please forgive me I am sharing my thoughts

there is cancelation of sakata yoga.

1: Moon is in Pisces 3rd house

2: Jupiter is in 10th from ascendent with venus and mercury.

Is it cancelled in my chart. ?

--------------------------

Thanks for sharing the thoughts.. some people say there will be cancelation for sakata yoga, if any benefic is situated in kendra position from ascedant..Defenitely effects will be reduced here by the placement of jupiter, mercury and venus in 10th.One more point here is moon in 3rd and mercury, venus and jupiter in 10th combination will also come under vasumati yoga which reduces the effect.But practically speaking we need to consider the strength of the benefics as well here.

Jupiter being 3rd and 12th lord is a malefic to capricorn ascedant (placed in Libra enimical sign for him and in navamsa chart jupiter is placed in taurus navamsa.. this also an enimical sign for him). Moreover this combination jupiter, mercury and venus in 10th is efflicted by 8th lord Sun making these planets week in strength.

By all these points which I still feel there would be some sort of effects for sakata yoga still exists I feel.

Please note that I am always a learner in astrology.

Srinivas

Veno Sir,

I got your Response, it was realy Very Good.

I think you have got Psychic abilities.

We are Lucky to Have you here.

We can learn Lot of things from your predictions and Good words.

Yes i strogly agree with you that the person can feel the gemstone.

Because i myself have closely investigated on these things.

Thanks

Great Day Sir

Dear Friend,

When the Moon or Venus is in the 4th 7th 10 with the Malefics like Saturn, rahu or ketu , then this bad yoga is formed,

This is a bad yoga buddy, you are prone to defame due to your attraction or development of relation with relatives or your own family members or you may get attacted towards some family members of opposite sex but it will be with in the relatives. so please be careful about this.

Sun and saturn are in 10th, even this is a bad yoga to get defamed, so please control your anger.

Brother, you please remove Bluesapphire immediately because your ascendant lord is the lord of Maraka house, Shani bluesapphire is giving you dipression and mental tensions.

Remove Opal also.

You may wear Diamond in the right hand middle finger.

Thanks

Riaz

Namaste Riaz ji

Many thanks for your reply

I honor you reply but I am sharing my thoughts.

I wore opal and blue sapphire within one day gap. after 1 or 2 days I start feeling the difference, There was a enemy inside me who died after wearing gem. I was feeling much confident, FEARLESS and the way in which I handle people has been changed noticeably . It was really big change . Then come to know the power of real gems.

I am not sure which one is having good effects on me opal or blue sapphire

But I have been feeling blessed by the Gem .

but not sure which one. My be It's Blue sapphire

I am afraid of removing gems. Since I remember my old days before gems.

I would like know which is actually benefitting me so that I can buy better quality gem than I have.

I am planning to wear to Diamond also as your advice.

I would be thankful if someone look up my chart and list my beneficial Gem/Gems

Riaz Ji please reply.

Brother,

Yes agreed, Saturn will give you all round success, name and fame also wealth. this will make you not care about your parents, have you notice that. you will surely enjoy kingly comforts.

But you have to be careful with women as your sexual urge for making intimate relation will land you in disgrace or blackmail.

Just Respect your parents and be careful in regards to women> thats all you need to do.

then you see Shani will give you all round success and wealth.

Sun and Venus are togetherin the 10th house, this is a Bad Yoga, you will have Tension in your married life and possibilty you may also face seeration in life or will get attached to some other member of opposite sex.

You may Remove Opal, because what all you are getting in regards to Fame , money all round prosperity is because of your Shani.

But just be aware of two things. thats all.

Thanks

Riaz

"this will make you not care about your parents, "

Very True , Very True Riaz ji

yeah, This is the thing I am noticing after wearing change, perviously my relation with parents were good I was calling them daily , Now I dont want to talk to them much I was even discussing this change to other people.

But I was aspecting these change came into effect by Blue sapphire what a "pay off" .