Sign in to follow this  
sylvester22

Saturn in 5th house

Rate this topic

I am myself a gemini with Saturn in 5th house my date of birth is

my DOB 28- Nov-1982

Place Fatehgarh (UP)

Time 19:40

I am struggling to get a job for past one year I fail in what ever I do any of my effort for myself does not give me any result.The ones whom I trust the most deceive me at appropriate time.My Life has been a complete failure

these are not only due to bad shani but there are a lot of other things also in my chart to be considered for a detailed analysis give your details on this page

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/showthread.php?p=1142533#post1142533

is a superficial question, as the chart as a whole should be seen in its entirety.. saturn exalted in 5th house will boost the 8th and 9th house factors, mystical acquirements, luck in life.. whilst harming some of the 5th house factors, limiting potential for offspring and ability to love, self love etc.. love is an area that needs to be mastered.. but after saturn matures 35-40 it can give powerful results as far as advisory teaching abilities, good powers of objective analysis,creative merits, understanding the real nature of love and a real experience in that regard, recognition, surrender to one's destined path in life, but it indicates a slow unfoldment of the destiny which in itself can be hard for one who likes things to happen quickly ...

Veno,

I checked your web page. Interesting!

How long have you been helping people around? And how has been the stint?

wbr

Ayush

Namaste,

I have been a Vedic Astrologer for most of my adult life, going on nearly 2 decades now in that field. I have worked in different countries. I am new to a forum thing.Whilst I have some free time on my hands, I am just taking an interest in people and their spiritual quest, astrological interests, that's all.. The Vedic spectrum of knowledge is a vast and enriching subject.. so all of the life has been interesting in that regards. I have more background info on my site.

but thankyou for asking,

Veno

Thank you very much for the reply. Saturn in 5th house aspect 7th, 11th and 2nd house from lagna. What would be the effects of this aspect especially in the 2nd house of wealth?

Details:22nd May 1983,9.15am, chennai

Thank you very much for the reply. Saturn in 5th house aspect 7th, 11th and 2nd house from lagna. What would be the effects of this aspect especially in the 2nd house of wealth?

Details:22nd May 1983,9.15am, chennai

Saturn as lord of 7th in a karka rising chart in company of venus in the fifth has been known to given birth to individuals who will essentially be "lady killers" as the LABEL goes and will strive hard to put love (not necessarily lust, in the long run!) above even what they covet most in life!

Saturn has the ability to put enormous ENERGY into where it focuses upon but that must not be taken for GRANTED!

Dear sylvester22,

In your Rasi chart ,Sani in 5th is exalted and retro. Sani being 8th and 9th lord gives you long life and benefic in your ventures. But as 8th lord it has to damage some issues related to progeny,spousal relations,attemt to do help family members and keeping family relationships.This shows , you are more influenced by Sani as it aspects your lagna lord Budha in retro in 7th house ,which is debilitation sign of Sani.

Next is you are going to complte the first phase of Sani sadesath by 9/2009. 2nd and 3rd phase ends by 11/2014.

You rised very important observation of your horoscope.

It indicates propitiating Lord Sani regularly through out your life to get out of the malefic effects of Lord Sani.

with best wishes,

USR

Respected USRji,

I would be highly indebted if you can please answer my following query.

Is this true or not that planets do not adversely affect the houses where they get exalted?

for example in this case, saturn as 8th and 9th lord is exalted in 5th house. In my own chart, my 7th and 12th lord, Venus is exalted in 5th house. I have been a bit confused whether this venus is responsible for the severe problems me and my son went through immediately after his birth. I do understand the importance of looking at the whole chart but just trying to understand the working of Venus in itself.

Heartfelt thanks and Kind regards

Dear mylilangel,

Exalted Venus in a trikona the 5th house is highly benefic as lord of 7th kendra . 12th house lordship for Venus is best in giving all comforts including spousal. 12th house is least malefic compared to 6th and 8th.

Pl checkup the placement of Mercury the 8th lord. If Mercury is associated with Venus in 5th house it spoils Venus as well as 5th house. It is debilitation sign for Mercury. Association or closeness of exalted planet with debilitated planet loses its power to give benefic results.If debilitated planet is more strong,you get more malefic results.The range of influence of Venus and Mercury is 7 degs on either side.

This may help you to understand your problem.

with best wishes,

USR

Dear mylilangel,

Exalted Venus in a trikona the 5th house is highly benefic as lord of 7th kendra . 12th house lordship for Venus is best in giving all comforts including spousal. 12th house is least malefic compared to 6th and 8th.

Pl checkup the placement of Mercury the 8th lord. If Mercury is associated with Venus in 5th house it spoils Venus as well as 5th house. It is debilitation sign for Mercury. Association or closeness of exalted planet with debilitated planet loses its power to give benefic results.If debilitated planet is more strong,you get more malefic results.The range of influence of Venus and Mercury is 7 degs on either side.

This may help you to understand your problem.

with best wishes,

USR

Respected USRji,

I really really appreciate your kind and prompt reply. It means a lot to learners like me.

Thankfully my Mercury is not sitting with Venus. rather Venus is conjunct lagnesh and 6Lord Mars making a nice rajayoga. but I think the presence of Mars as 6L in 5H may not have been good for my son, sply given that I was running Mars-Ketu at the time. My mercury is rather sitting combust with Sun and Ketu in 6H.

Thank you very much again.

Kind regards