IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ganesh234

marriage question?

Rate this topic

Hello,

I have previously send you the details about my daughter. I recently found out that PITRU DOSH is creating obstacles for her. We had done the Pitru dosh pooja at our home only but even after doing that nothing seems to be going in her favor. She currently wears a yellow guru ring and she fasts on tuesdays. She is vegetarian in general. I don't know what else to do. You mentioned she is manglic. My question is marriage in her future at all?

Details below

DOB 14 of june 1979

city was fontana california

time was 1:18pm

Thanks again

Dear Ganesh234,

As per the details provided by you, following chart can be formed;

Lagna: Virgo

Rashi: Capricorn

Current Dasha: Jupiter + Ketu

Your daughter has a good chart. However, its true that Pitru Dosha does exist in the chart. It is usually formed in connection with Sun, Saturn & Rahu, but a well placed Jupiter in connection with these planets does minimizes the effects. In your daughter's chart, Jupiter is vargottam and is exalted. Absolutely brilliant. She will get married to an academician or she maybe one, happiness, marriage, vehicles, land, everything will come to her and she will have exceptional gains in her life. Marriage will be very beneficial. She is living the golden period of her life.

In between September 21, 2009 to May 22, 2012 she will get nuptial or will get into a relationship for sure, which will be highly beneficial for her. She has a great life, and will live it with all happiness and luxury with a great partner.

But, you mentioned "She currently wears a yellow guru ring". By wearing this ring you will be creating trouble. Yellow guru ring I presume is Yellow Sapphire worn for strengthening Jupiter. In this chart Jupiter is at ace, there is absolutely no need to do anything for it. I would rather say there is no need to wear any stone. In order to reduce Pitru Dosha, she can strengthen the Sun, and the easiest way to do so is live a life under maximum sunlight. Get up early watch the sun rise. Never do any auspicious work at the night.

Hope it helps. And don't worry, its a good chat your daughter has.

wbr

Ayush

Dear Ayush (wbr),

Thank you for your kind input......

....... My daughter has been going through hard period for the past 6 years. 6 years ago she became a doctor. After that she has been studying for her board exams in the US. Since that time only she has been going through difficulties and failures. She is very smart girl but for some reason is having difficult time in her studies.

....... As for marriage is concerned she has gotten multiple proposals but none from good families. Last year only she had proposoals from 2 boys from our community both turned out to be not good and it didn't work out. She is very beauitful but also good natured. I don't know why she is having difficult time in meeting someone to her liking or good fit for her.

.......The person who wrote her janmakshar told me about the pitru dosh so we had the pitru dosh pooja done at our home only 4 years ago when he told me about it. He also told me she should wear yellow guru ring and she has been wearing for the past 4 years. The ring was supposed to help but I have not seen any change.

.......Her current dasha you mentioned is Jupiter and Ketu, can you explain to me a little about that if you don't mind.

Once again thank you for taking the time to give your input. I appreciate it very much.

Dear Ayush (wbr),

you mentioned before.....It is usually formed in connection with Sun, Saturn & Rahu, but a well placed Jupiter in connection with these planets does minimizes the effects. In your daughter's chart, Jupiter is vargottam and is exalted. Absolutely brilliant. She will get married to an academician or she maybe one, happiness, marriage, vehicles, land, everything will come to her and she will have exceptional gains in her life. Marriage will be very beneficial. She is living the golden period of her life.

As from what i can see she is not living her golden period. Also you mentioned that Jupiter is vargotram and exalted. What does that mean?

hi i want to know when i get marriage. and i like one person we r in love in last 4.5 year and the problem is his father said no for our marriage but we marry with eachother. and our janmakshar also match plz give me solution to his father said yes..

detail: 22nd july 1983 time: 8:30 AM

and my patner's 13 feb 1980 time : 3:20 Am