IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
MS7

Unbearable stress at work, Gurujis please help!!!

Rate this topic

Respected Gurujis,

For last 3-4 months, I have been crushed under the workload. I have been spending more time at work than at home and its really affecting my personal life. The stress at work is becoming unbearable for last month. Can learned Gurujis please help me to get out of this? I am considering changing my job, will I find a better one?

Actually for some reason I am loosing interest in doing a job and having strong desire to start a business, not just for my own interest but create employment for others. Does my chart show any indication of this happening? If yes then please tell me when and what type of business shall I do and will I have chances of success?

I will greatly oblige to gurujis if they can spare few minutes and answer my queries. My details are, DOB 07/01/80, 1.58 am, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.

Thank you and warm regards,

M Kumar

Respected Gurujis,

For last 3-4 months, I have been crushed under the workload. I have been spending more time at work than at home and its really affecting my personal life. The stress at work is becoming unbearable for last month. Can learned Gurujis please help me to get out of this? I am considering changing my job, will I find a better one?

Actually for some reason I am loosing interest in doing a job and having strong desire to start a business, not just for my own interest but create employment for others. Does my chart show any indication of this happening? If yes then please tell me when and what type of business shall I do and will I have chances of success?

I will greatly oblige to gurujis if they can spare few minutes and answer my queries. My details are, DOB 07/01/80, 1.58 am, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.

Thank you and warm regards,

M Kumar

Namaskar,

In my opinion, business is better for you (DOB: Jan 7, 1980). Import-Export is one of the suggestion. If you list to choose, let me know, I can suggest some more depending on your interest too. At work the problems may be caused by an association/influence of a female member as Venus as a 8th lord is aspecting profession house. Besides this, you have Kal sarpa Yoga that may also requires more efforts on your part. In general, with your own efforts you may solve your problems as venus is also your Lagna lord. Worship lord Shiva along with Mata Bhavani every day (without flowers) may be helpful. You may like to wear a undrilled good quality pearl in silve ring.

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi-

Thank you sir for your reply. Just for my knowledge I would like to know few things from you if time permits.

From my limited knowledge I know that 7th lord and 7th house in both rasi and dasamsa are most important to look in a chart in terms of business prospects. How do these look in my chart? How would you rate my chances of success?

As far as type of businesses are concern, there is a long list of things I would like to do but for a starter export-import is one of them. As I live overseas this would be the most likely business, however not sure about things I would trade in.

Please enlighten me with your knowldge.

My god bless you.

M Kumar

Thank you sir for your reply. Just for my knowledge I would like to know few things from you if time permits.

From my limited knowledge I know that 7th lord and 7th house in both rasi and dasamsa are most important to look in a chart in terms of business prospects. How do these look in my chart? How would you rate my chances of success?

As far as type of businesses are concern, there is a long list of things I would like to do but for a starter export-import is one of them. As I live overseas this would be the most likely business, however not sure about things I would trade in.

Please enlighten me with your knowldge.

My god bless you.

M Kumar

Namaskar,

I have taken in to consideration about 7th lord too who is Mars ans is with Moon, the profession lord. this is good yoga and chances for sucess are good. However, an aspect of 8th lord Venus (also lagna lord) will reduce its power, and, thus with efforts (venus as Lagna lord) you may be able to overcome this factor or reduce it atleast.

-WebYogi-