Please please help great confusion

Rate this topic

Guruji please help

My details are-

DOB: 4th Nov 1984

Time: 4:45 Am

Place : Panipat, Haryana

Profession: doctor

i am going through a very tough time and undergoing severe mental tensions and slight mental problems also, and business is also not stable it is like up and down...

Someone has suggested me to wear neelam

i wore Neeli (substitute of neelam for 2 years from 2005 to 2007)

then changed and wore Natural sapphire ( a mixture of yellow and blue color) i think this helped me a bit,

And again someone suggested that i must wear neelam as it is good for me and along with it i should wear Emerald being my lifestone

Currently, i am wearing 7.5 ratti neelam (worn on 9/5/09) on middle finger of right hand and 7.25 ratti of Natural sapphire on middle finger of left hand and i am not seeing any significant change in my life as i have heard that wearing neelam changes the natives life immediately..

Kindly help me out sir.

Respected Doctor,

Please accept my regards

Problems in profession clearly indicated in your chart. Saturn is good for your wealth. Wearing Neelam will Help you in wealth but will cause stress in your mind. Basic problem for you is due to

Sun (Lord of loss sitting in your wealth house with enemies) causing unexpected expenses from time to time and causing differences with father.

Your Saturn - Rahu Dasha is on, Rahu is aspecting your lord of profession Mercury. Your Lord of profession is aspected by Malefic Jupiter and MArs.

Actually Gems can show significant result but it depends on chart to chart. I am not expert in Gems SO I cannot comment on this. Most of your planets are placed in a mixed positions so Gems for each of them is supposed to give mixed results. Instead I advice to rely more on prayers and donations, they have no sideeffects and their bioavailability is also good as compared to Gems hahaha.

Worship Lord Hanuman and Keep fasts on tuesdays, Give water to Sun daily. Donate yellow things Pulses/ladoos on Thursdays. REspect your Father and practice meditation

From start of 2010 your profession should start improving and after 2012 you will be touching new heights. I have no doubt in this.

Kind Regards

Atul

4th Nov 1984

4:45 Am

Panipat, Haryana

Profession: doctor

Dear Doc,

Here is your birth chart..

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">23:05:00</td> <td class="contentMailer">Hast-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">18:04:28</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aquarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">25:56:03</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvabhadrapad-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">27:35:58</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarashadha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">02:36:31</td> <td class="contentMailer">Vishakha-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">15:41:59</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvashadha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">24:15:03</td> <td class="contentMailer">Jyestha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">24:33:07</td> <td class="contentMailer">Vishakha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:34:26</td> <td class="contentMailer">Krutika-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:34:26</td> <td class="contentMailer">Anuradha-1</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer">Start Date</td> <td class="contentboldMailer">End Date</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">23 Sep, 1977</td> <td class="contentMailer">24 Sep, 1993</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">24 Sep, 1993</td> <td class="contentMailer">23 Sep, 2012</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">23 Sep, 2012</td> <td class="contentMailer">24 Sep, 2029</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">24 Sep, 2029</td> <td class="contentMailer">26 Sep, 2036</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">26 Sep, 2036</td> <td class="contentMailer">26 Sep, 2056</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">26 Sep, 2056</td> <td class="contentMailer">30 Sep, 2062</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">30 Sep, 2062</td> <td class="contentMailer">01 Oct, 2072</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">01 Oct, 2072</td> <td class="contentMailer">04 Oct, 2079</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">04 Oct, 2079</td> <td class="contentMailer">05 Oct, 2097</td></tr></tbody></table>

Dear Doc,

Yes, Atulji is right and you have a bad 2nd house, the house of income. Sun and Saturn are not desirable together in the same house any where in the chart that too one being exalted and another debilitated. Ups and downs are part of your professional life, but there is always good times waiting to come.

Rahu from the 9th house also aspects Mercury your lord of the 10th house, the house of profession indicating further trouble.

Sun the lord of the 12th house, the house of losses is also in the 2nd house and thus you need to spend your money wisely, do not start a big clinic on your own etc.

4th lord Jupiter is placed in Sagittarius its own sign and this also aspects the 10th house, hopefully whatever happens you should be able to survive the worst.

Your Mars is vargottma and it is possible that you are a surgeon of some sort. What is your MD by the way, sir?

You best time will start in Sept, 2012, till then just hang on. Thanks and good luck

Ravi

Thank you all so much for the details.....

I hope the Gems which i am wearing will not give any bad results at least they should keep me in moving on and 1 ques is can i wear emerald in the major period of mercury ??

Respected doctor,

You can wear Emerald even now.

Btw where are u in Panipat? I have my roots in Panipat in fact I passed 12th from MASD PAnipat. I wil be in PAnipat today also.

Good luck

Atul

This is nice to hear that you are from panipat actually too have my roots in panipat...my birth place is panipat but now we have shifted from there since last 8 years....and hvn't went back....

And are you practicing Astrology in panipat ??

and i am currently wearing neelam and pitambri (mixture of yellow and blue sapphire as mentioned above) will wearing emerald suit me or should i wait...

Dear Atul,

Nice analysis but something worries me here. Please help. Sun is already quite weak and uncomfortable here. Giving Jal to Sun is right as it is 12H lord. But what happens to the significator functions of Sun? Won't the weakening of Sun then adversely affect that?

Plus, Jupiter is affected by Kendradhipati Dosha but then it sits happy in its own 4th house of happiness and luxuries and giving strength to 10th house too- though badly afflicted by natural and functional malefic Mars. I was wondering if donation for jupiter might rather make it weak and adversely affect 4th house significations.

I am sure you'll understand that I am only trying to learn here- hence the query.

Thanks much in advance

Kind regards

Respected Mylilangel,

I think Donations and prayers do not make planets weaker.

By praying a Lord and donating things associated with that lord we are trying to please that planet. When we try to please a planet we pray that the planet decrease His Bad effect on us and increase good effect on us.

Whenever a planet is giving Mixed results and we want to ward off negative results we offer prays to that Lord to reduce His negative effects, those prayers do not reduce his positive effects.

Giving water to Sun is a way of offering prayer to Sun. Sun is weak and lord of 12H and placed with Saturn. So Sun has bad effects as per it's placement and for the significations of his karaktatva, he is not able to give desired effects as it is placed with his bitter friend. giving water to sun and chanting mantras of Sun will please the sun and we hope that he will reduce it's bad results and increase good results. Giving water in copper vessel is more desirable as copper is favourite metal of Sun

Regarding Jupiter, Jupiter is a functional malefic, it will not harm 4H but it will aspect the houses with it's malefic properties. Currently Saturn-Rahu Sub Dasha is on and Rahu is friend with Saturn so it is increasing Saturn's good effects but due to it's placement and aspects giving bad results. This situation will end soon in coming months.

Next Dasha will be of Saturn-Jupiter. Saturn and jupiter are enemies and saturn is aspecting Jupiter in chart, so in Jupiter Sub Dasha can cause saturn to give more of it's negative ersults and will mask it's positive results more or less. Also at that time Gochar Jupiter will be making 3/10 relation with natal Jupiter and 9/5 relation with natal Saturn. And Gochar Saturn will be making 3/10 Relation with Natal Saturn and 9/5 relation with Natal Jupiter. So starting praying for jupiter now on will be able to get good results when Jupiter sub dahsa will start.

respected Mylilangel ji, I am too small to tell to all these things, although I tried to clear my thoughts. I hope you will not mind and you will spare a few minutes to correct my mistakes here

Pardon me if I sound rude

kind Regards

Atul

hi angel,

hope u are doing well..

just wanted to share few things...

The concept of offering water to Sun---

This is called Arghya Pradaanam in sanskrit

why to actually do it ?

it is said that lord surya is always attacked by innumerable asuras and being troubled and he looses strength(not the strength in the chart). vedas have prescribed that three times a day one has to give arghya with mantras so that each droplet of water acts as an arrow to kill the asuras. u see this all for our own good because without Sun's power and light this world cant exist...

and if u see offering of water is only recommended for Sun and no other planet..

this will always do good for everyone, especially for those affected by sun in their chart

remedies---

gemstones will strengthen any planet, malefic or benefic..

but obviously one recommends for a only benefic which is weak..

mantras could be chanted to strengthen benefics , can also be chanted for pleasing malefic planets.

donations, strotras, service, prayers.. all these are meant to please and propitiate malefic planets

propitiation can be done also done by approaching the high command i.e. Adhi Devata of the malefic graha...

--

P.S.-- not that u dont know but mentioned below, thought of giving a summary.

Dear Atul,

Nice analysis but something worries me here. Please help. Sun is already quite weak and uncomfortable here. Giving Jal to Sun is right as it is 12H lord. But what happens to the significator functions of Sun? Won't the weakening of Sun then adversely affect that?

Plus, Jupiter is affected by Kendradhipati Dosha but then it sits happy in its own 4th house of happiness and luxuries and giving strength to 10th house too- though badly afflicted by natural and functional malefic Mars. I was wondering if donation for jupiter might rather make it weak and adversely affect 4th house significations.

I am sure you'll understand that I am only trying to learn here- hence the query.

Thanks much in advance

Kind regards

Next Dasha will be of Saturn-Jupiter. Saturn and jupiter are enemies

kind Regards

Atul

Saturn and jupiter are not enemies. in natural relationship they are neutrals.

As per this chart, in temporary and compound relationships also they are friends.

Giving Jal to Sun is right as it is 12H lord. But what happens to the significator functions of Sun? Won't the weakening of Sun then adversely affect that?

Good point here as per the BHPS, Sun is the 12th lord, but Jal given to any lord including the Sun does not cause any harm in general, yes, wearing a gem that it used to boost Sun's strength ie Emerald or Ruby- not sure which one, would create further problems. But giving Jal does not cause any harm.

Jupiter is affected by Kendradhipati Dosha but then it sits happy in its own 4th house of happiness and luxuries and giving strength to 10th house too-

Yes, Jupiter has kendradhipati dosha here as per the BHPS...

Ravi.............

Saturn and jupiter are not enemies. in natural relationship they are neutrals.

As per this chart, in temporary and compound relationships also they are friends.

Respected Unanth ji,

Thanks for pointing out my mistakes. I am highly thankful to you

Regards

Atul

Dear Atul and Unanth,

Thank you both so very much for taking my query kindly and taking all the effort to clear my confusion. I took much time to react to be sure where I may be going wrong.

Let me first share my thoughts on both- and this is cause I am a self-learner and correction from my dear friends will help me learn better:)

1) About giving Jal to Surya- I understood that giving jal to surya indicates an attempt by the native to reduce the heat he is getting from the hot sun. Now, by this logic the above should only be done for whom the sun is a malefic, hence the heat from sun is undesirable. Also, by same logic, anyone with a benefic Sun should be instead told to do surya namaskar, and never give jal. (Also refer to respected Sandhuji's post on astrological remedies:pray: )

2) About giving charities for planets- According to my understanding, charities should be done for only malefic planets. But for benefics, the related food items may be distributed as prasada at holy places. While the former will help to propitiate the malefics, the latter will please the benefics.

I would highly appreciate if you both can take out time to share your thoughts on above.

I also request the senior members of the forum to help all learners like us with your kind guidance.

Kind regards

dear angel,

thanks for raising doubts and letting us learn..

i am giving my thoughts in bold under your comments. although some may differ, i dont think its the end of it. we can learn further

1) About giving Jal to Surya- I understood that giving jal to surya indicates an attempt by the native to reduce the heat he is getting from the hot sun. Now, by this logic the above should only be done for whom the sun is a malefic, hence the heat from sun is undesirable. Also, by same logic, anyone with a benefic Sun should be instead told to do surya namaskar, and never give jal. (Also refer to respected Sandhuji's post on astrological remedies:pray: )

the concept of arghya i explained is THE reason for giving water to Sun according to vedas. This concept is being utilised in vedic astrology for specific natives in whose charts Sun is troubling them. not many people know that they have to give water to sun until they meet a vedic astrologer. before that they may not be giving water and when they start doing this , they will be benefited.

Also i didnt understand what you meant by "native to reduce the heat he is getting from the hot sun", you mean the ill effect ?

Also talking about the actual heat effect(combustion), what do you think if for a native, Sun is benefic but is combusting another planet, should jal be offered to reduce effect of combustion? but you opined that jal should be given to malefic sun only..

please give your opinion..

also please give your opinion on why a native would be harmed if he offers jal for a benefic sun?

i feel that giving water and surya namaskar can be very safely done for either benefic or malefic sun.

2) About giving charities for planets- According to my understanding, charities should be done for only malefic planets. But for benefics, the related food items may be distributed as prasada at holy places. While the former will help to propitiate the malefics, the latter will please the benefics.

For benefics, donating related food items is also a type of charity, infact one of the noble charities called Anna Daanam.

Again please indicate why do you think charity for only malefics..

i am just thinking of an analogy. For example, you like a thing. On your birthday, a person you know donates the thing you like to few needy people.

i think you will be pleased(as you said) if u inherently dont like(malefic) that person, and

you will be more happy if you already like(benefic) that person..

Also gemstones can be donated to propitiate malefics.

Nava Dhanyas(nine grains) can be donated for the same.

things can be done, like being humble with the masses and not disrespecting them, serving them for pleasing Shani and a very interesting thing PVR Narasimha Roa ji mentioned, that reading poetry pleases Venus as venus is the planet for arts..and things like that.

the only exception in vedic remedies i feel is wearing gemstones of malefic grahas.

everthing else makes bad things good and good things better.

FYI: A mantra for protection from Shani's ell effects, mentioned by

Pt. Sanjay Rath ji as one of his favourites...

" Om Hreem Gam Hreem MahaGanapathaye Namah Swaha"

In above , the beej for Ganapathi, Gam, is placed in between Hreem, the beej for Durga. He says that one has to chant this visualizing Maa Durga holding Ganesh and protecting him from Shani..

Have you considered buying the book "Vedic Remedies in Astrology" by

Pt. Sanjay Rath ji ?

PVR Narasimha Rao ji mentioned that it gives a detailed account....

goodluck

Kind regards