IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kampand

Delayed ChildBirth - Please suggest and help

Rate this topic

Hi, We have been married since 28th Jan 2007. We are trying for a baby for more than 2 years now with no positive results. Have done all the medical checks and everything is fine. My DOB is 26 Aug 1983, TOB 4:57 AM, New delhi. My Husband's DOB 30 April 1981, TOB 9:45AM, Calcutta. I want to know when will we have our first child. IS there any dosha in our kundalis' and is there any remedy for that? Please help..i really want to get an answer for that.:crying2:

Hi, We have been married since 28th Jan 2007. We are trying for a baby for more than 2 years now with no positive results. Have done all the medical checks and everything is fine. My DOB is 26 Aug 1983, TOB 4:57 AM, New delhi. My Husband's DOB 30 April 1981, TOB 9:45AM, Calcutta. I want to know when will we have our first child. IS there any dosha in our kundalis' and is there any remedy for that? Please help..i really want to get an answer for that.:crying2:

Jai mata ki,

I can give you one address of Punjab,if you can go there you will get child for sure.... my bhabhi also get baby with bless of that place.let me know.

Thanks

Smt kampand,

Your 5th and 11th houses responsible for progeny are influenced by exalted Ketu and Rahu axis. Though Jupitor karaka for progeny is in 5th. 11th lord Venus is combust. Under normal circumstances it delays your attempts to have pregnancy and can lead to abortions.

Do Rahu-ketu shanti once and regularly pray Sri Durga mata or Parvathi .

This can help in fulfilling your wish.

with best wishes,

USR

Hi, kampand, This is one of the pitfalls in astrology. Prediction is very tough.

Astrologers will give explantion for the past. But when it comes to futre, the job is really tough. It is very difficult to analyse and predict which planet can give birth to a child. Moreover different answers will come from different astrologers. So it is better you do not loose confidence. With a little bit of knowledge, let me attempt. Ketu, normally denies children. But it joins Jupiter , who is generally considered good for all matters of vridhi or expansion. Mars, who is the fifth lord is weak in the sign of cancer. But this Mars's weakness is nullified since it attains what is called as Langa kendra. It is also aspected by jupiter and Saturn. While the aspect of Saturn is bad, the aspect of Jupiter is good. So God alone has his agenda. Both positives and negatives are there. However the period of Mars is there now. So hope for the best. Nothing is ruled out. Have a nice girl child !.

Jai mata ki,

I can give you one address of Punjab,if you can go there you will get child for sure.... my bhabhi also get baby with bless of that place.let me know.

Thanks

Dear ab12,

pls give me the address.....