IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
manju mukesh

am i manglik.....lot of confusion....marriage is on rocks??Atul ji, Riaz ji pls help.

Rate this topic

Dear all,

My DOB-18.4.1982, Time-2.55 p.m., Place- delhi

My Husband DOB-24.11.1981, Time- 8.45 p.m., place- delhi.

Some astrologers predicted that I am manglik & that's why my first husband died & all my problems which are causing troubles in my married life is due to this.........regarding the progeny issue, it's also bcoz in my horoscope..kethu is in 5th house, which is causing all this problems.......it means I am responsible for all this, which is going on in my life........pls help me clear all these confusions...........

a) Am I manglik?

b) Will my marriage break & result in divorce?

c) My Proffessional life

d) Progeny issue.

Dear all,

Dear Manju,

The birth details that you have given belongs to your late husband or second husband? Sorry to ask, but need to know for futher analsis of both charts. Tell me the date and place of the first marriage. Thanks,

Ravi

Respected Manju ji,

It is sad to hear about you. Are you still saying with your friend?

Yes you are manglik, Respected Webyogi ji had discussed about this earlier in answer to your first thread in the forum.

May God Bless you

Kind Regards

Atul

thanx atul ji for your prompt reply of every query, I have shifted to PG accomodation last week, but my husband is still very abusive & violent......

First marriage Date-26.11.2001. place- delhi

Second marriage date -2.10.09, place -delhi.

Ravi ji , the DOB & Time given is of my second husband.

First husband (Mukesh) - DOB- 7.9.1978, time- 2.55 p.m., place- delhi. he died on 8.1.2008 in a car accident, my brother in law is driving the car, his wife also died 10 days later , and then when my mother in law died in august, I got married to him in october, as it was my mother in law last wish.

Regards

Manju

Dear Manju,

First husband (Mukesh) - DOB- 7.9.1978, time- 2.55 p.m., place- delhi.

You have mentioned 2.55 pm as time of birth for both you and your first husband. Are you sure this is correct?

Second marriage date -2.10.09, place -delhi.

October is not here yet. Is it 10.2.2009 or 2.10.2008?

Please provide me exact date for the following events in Indian format ie

dd/mm/year such as 25/09/1956 ie 25th September 1956.

Birth details of first husband

Birth details of second husband

Your own birth details

Date of first marriage

Date of second marriage

Date of accident

Date when your first husband died

Date when your sis in law (Devrani) died

Date when your mother in law died

Now tell:

How many people were in the car?

Who was driving it?

Were you there in the car?

Was you mother in law in the car?

Do you have any kids from first marriage?

Does your second husband have any kids from his first marriage?

How was your married life with first husband before he died?

Was it good and peaceful?

I need to do a detailed analysis and thus the request.

Thanks,

Ravi

Dear Manju,

Here is your birth chart and I do not think you are manglik from any angle.

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">14:04:22</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvafalguni-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:24:36</td> <td class="contentMailer">Ashwini-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Capricorn</td> <td class="contentMailer">25:23:30</td> <td class="contentMailer">Dhanistha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">10:19:24</td> <td class="contentMailer">Hast-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">11:52:29</td> <td class="contentMailer">Ashwini-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">12:49:19</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aquarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">18:46:34</td> <td class="contentMailer">Satbhisha-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">24:35:52</td> <td class="contentMailer">Chitra-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">23:53:16</td> <td class="contentMailer">Punarvasu-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">23:53:16</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvashadha-4</td></tr></tbody></table>

Thanx Ravi ji for your detail analysis,

I am sorry it is <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:date Month=02-10-2008 & yes my first husband & my timings of birth are same.</st1:date>

Birth details of first husband- 07/09/1978

Birth details of second husband – <st1:date Month="11" Day="24" Year="1981">24/11/1981</st1:date>

Your own birth details – <st1:date Month="4" Day="18" Year="1982">18/04/1982</st1:date>

Date of first marriage – <st1:date Month="11" Day="26" Year="2001">26/11/2001</st1:date>

Date of second marriage – <st1:date Month="2" Day="10" Year="2008">02/10/2008</st1:date>

Date of accident – <st1:date Month="8" Day="1" Year="2008">08/01/2008</st1:date>

Date when your first husband died – <st1:date Month="8" Day="1" Year="2008">08/01/2008</st1:date>

Date when your sis in law (Devrani) died – <st1:date Month="1" Day="18" Year="2008">18/01/2008</st1:date>

Date when your mother in law died – <st1:date Month="8" Day="31" Year="2008">31/08/2008</st1:date>

How many people were in the car? – 5 people( My husband. Myself, my sister in law , and my 2 brother in law)

Who was driving it? ( My brother in law- my second husband)

Were you there in the car? – yes, and I was badly injured, totally bed-ridden for 3 months.

Was you mother in law in the car? No

Do you have any kids from first marriage? No, and all test results were fine, there is little problem in my husband’s report.

Does your second husband have any kids from his first marriage? No, as he got married on <st1:date Month="4" Day="28" Year="2007">28/04/2007</st1:date>, it was just 8 months to his marriage.

How was your married life with first husband before he died? – We, were facing financial problems, as he was not well settled in his business, otherwise our personal life is good, there was lot of understanding between both of us.

Was it good and peaceful?- yes it was just like a fairytale marriage, he cares for me, and we were the best couple around.

My second husband is very abusive & violent, yes he did hit me once, but he was not like that before my marriage with him, he was the one who proposed me for marriage, I was not at all ready for it, then when all family members told me that you have known this family for 9 years, it is better to settle down here, than to trust new ppl.

But after marriage his attitude changed dramatically, sometimes he is extra nice, sometimes he is very very abusive. My father in law also get re married In feb-09, he has sold our house & our shop and invested the money in property business, My husband is idle now, we are facing financial crunch, but I am the one who is paying rent and all, and still he throw me out of the house & threaten to kill me, he wanted divorce & seems to be involved with other girls, sometimes it also seems he is possessed with the spirit of his dead wife as his behaviour is very strange, and he was not like that before the accident. He told me that u r barren, and you will remain childless, sometimes he tell me u r manglik and everything is happening becoz of you…..

I an living in PG, but my professional life is also affected due to all this, I am working as a Manager in a good company, and he threaten to do nuisance in my office too, if I switch off my mobile phone, he called at Landline & then abuse me……..

I am not able to understand what is going on in my life………..

I hope there must be some reason ....some remedy to all this problem.....and that's why I am sharing this with all of you....believe me een a small encouraging words from atul ji....or any other fellow members, help me to move on.......for me all of you are angels in disguise sent to me by GOD himself......

Thanks & Regards

Manju

Dear Manju ji !!

I read about your story here and feeling very sad for you.

But beleive me all that happens is because of some bad karmas done in previous births.

So i will suggest you to take things with courage rather than loosing hold of yourself.

Amidst such difficult time i will suggest you to worship lord Hanuman, if possible for you please take a vow to complete 11, 21 or 51 sundarkand path, whichever you feel is possible for you.

Also while doing path, keep one aasan for lord hanuman as well...

One advice here is that lord hanumans pooja needs to be performed with complete faith. Also pavitrata is very much neccsary while doing this pooja.

Trust me, a complete submission to lord hanumanji will remove all hurdles from your life.

I have experienced this myself and have heard about this from respected people as well.

I hope all your problems will be solved just by submission to god only.

Although i cant even imagine how hard it was for you to face all these things in life, but still be a brave daughter of God, he has sent all of us here with some purpose, and thus we should accept the things garcefully .

Apart from this i guess the respected members will definately help you out in knowing if at all these things in your life are happenig due to horoscope condition any how.

Jay Hunman ji ki

Koshala

Dear Manju,

Here is the birth chart of your second husband...

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">26:47:07</td> <td class="contentMailer">Punarvasu-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">08:39:32</td> <td class="contentMailer">Anuradha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">17:11:01</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">25:42:08</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvafalguni-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">29:42:09</td> <td class="contentMailer">Vishakha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">05:54:24</td> <td class="contentMailer">Chitra-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">24:59:28</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvashadha-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">24:55:35</td> <td class="contentMailer">Chitra-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Cancer</td> <td class="contentMailer">01:33:53</td> <td class="contentMailer">Punarvasu-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Capricorn</td> <td class="contentMailer">01:33:52</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarashadha-2</td></tr></tbody></table>

Lagna lord Mercury is very weak in the 5<sup>th</sup> house in Libra, just over 29 degrees and this is not good at all. Jupiter is also there with Mercury in the same house within 6 degrees of each other and this is not very desirable. In the 2<sup>nd</sup> house there is Rahu in Cancer. Here Rahu is in Jupiter's nakshatra called Punarvasu. Jupiter is the lord of the 7<sup>th</sup> house and this does not promise good things to happen. 2<sup>nd</sup> house is 8<sup>th</sup> from 7<sup>th</sup>. 5<sup>th</sup> lord Venus which is also the 12<sup>th</sup> lord is in the 7<sup>th</sup> house, the house of marriage. Venus is in its own nakshatra called Purvashadha. This makes it very malefic. I have seen that whenever the 5<sup>th</sup> lord is in the 7<sup>th</sup> house it gives trouble on the marriage front. All the planets seem to have been hemmed between Rahu and Ketu axis, so it looks to me that there is kal sarp dosh in the chart.

Right now he is running Venus antar-dasha (AD) under the major Saturn mahadasha (MD). Both are malefic planets for his Gemini lagna and thus this means that he is restless and mentally very disturbed. You need to give him some time to recover from the memories of three deaths.

Dear Friend,

Checking for Kuja-Dosha (Manglik Blemish)

In the girl's chart, Mars is situated in the 8th-sign from the sign occupied by Venus. This constitutes Kuja-Dosha (or Mangalik blemish); we shall check in following whether any condition for the cancellation of this blemish is also present in the chart.

Cancellation for Kuja-Dosha (Manglik Blemish)

In the chart of the girl, Mars is situated in the 2nd from the Ascendant-sign. As per South-Indian system, this apparently constitutes 'Kuja-Dosha' (or Mangalik blemish). But since Mars is situated in a sign owned by Mercury, it becomes an exceptional case -- as this blemish gets automatically cancelled. Kuja-Dosha will be considered to the technically 'absent' in the girl's chart.

Obstruction factors:

Checking for Birth in 4 'Harmful Nakshatra-Charans'

Out of 27 Nakshatras, only 4 Nakshatras (Ashlesha, Vishakha, Jyeshtha, and Moola) has been branded as 'destructive' - as every one of these Nakshatras is supposed to exert some unfavorable influences, and affect the health and wellbeing of a certain relative of the marriage-partner. Such effect is more feared if the Girl's Moon is situated in any of these 4 Nakshatras; if the Boy's Moon is situated in any of these 4 Nakshatras, then also similar effect is attributed. However, it should be noted that adverse results are attributed to only one particular 'charan' (quarter) of every one of these 4 Nakshatras - and not to the remaining 3 charans (quarters). The 1st quarter of Ashlesha, the 1st quarter of Jyeshtha, the 1st quarter of Moola, and the 4th quarter of Vishakha are believed to be harmful - whereas the remaining 3 quarters of every one of these 4 nakshatras are not harmful (at least in this respect).

Vihaga, Tatwa, Vadha-Vainashika & Sama-Gotra Dosha

As per Vihaga-classification of the Moon's nakshatra, the Boy belongs to the category of Shikkaval; the Moon's nakshatra of the Girl does not belong to the same category - as it belongs to the category of Vayasa. This is not a favorable combination - as it has been said that the couple belonging to different Vihaga-categories will have differences in respect of their likes/ dislikes, aspirations, etc. As such, the agreement on this count is not present in the charts of this 'pair'. … (This agreement has been mentioned as Vihaga-Anukoolya in ancient classic 'Jatakadesh Marga' of Somayaji).

As per Tatwa-classification of the Moon's nakshatra, the Boy belongs to the category of Agni; the Moon's nakshatra of the Girl belongs to the category of Akasha. This is a favorable combination - as it has been said that the couple belonging to the mutually compatible Tatwa-categories will have considerable similarities in respect of their intrinsic nature. As such, the agreement on this count is present in the charts of this 'pair'.

While comparing the positions of Moon in the horoscopes of the Boy and Girl, it is found that neither the Girl's Nakshatra (of Moon) is the 22nd Nakshatra as counted from the Boy's Nakshatra of Moon, nor the Boy's Nakshatra (of Moon) is the 22nd Nakshatra as counted from the Girl's Nakshatra of Moon. As such the unfavorable combination of 'Vadha-Vainashika' Dosha does not exist between the two charts. So, no objection could be raised on this count if this pair is matched together.

While comparing the two charts, it is seen that - as per 28 Nakshatra-system (including Abhijit) - the Boy's Nakshatra (of Moon) falls in the category of Athri Nakshatra-Gotra. The Girl's Nakshatra-Gotra also falls in the same category. As both of these are found to belong to the very same category, it is believed to be inauspicious. This match should preferably be avoided - otherwise, it appears possible that the intellectual level and the spiritual inclination of the offspring may not be of a high order.

The 4 Nakshatras - Mrigashira (# 5), Magha (# 10), Swati (# 15), and Anuradha (# 17) - enjoy the status of special (great) constellations. If the Nakshatra of Moon of either the Boy or the Girl coincides with any of these Nakshatras, then the match could be declared as passable - even if the Total Score of Koota-Agreement is found to be less than optimum. This is as per Kala Vidhana - a treatise on Muhurtha (or Electional Astrology).

Checking for Marriage-Compatibility- As par Ashta Koota Agreement

Checking for the presence of Varna-Koota Agreement -

The boy belongs to Shudra Varna, and the girl belongs to the Vaishya Varna. Since the girl's Varna belongs to the higher group, it is not favourable and marriage-compatibility on this count is absent. On this count, contribution to the Koota-agreement score will be = 0 (Out of 1).

Checking for the presence of Vashya-Koota Agreement -

The boy's Vashya belongs to the Dwipada group, while the girl's Vashya belongs to the Jalachara group. This is not very favourable. As such, marriage-compatibility on this count is only nominally present. On this count, contribution to the Koota-agreement score will be = 0'5 point (Out of 2).

Checking for the presence of Tara-Koota(Dina-Koota) Agreement -

By counting nakshatras from the girl's janma-nakshatra to the boy's janma-nakshatra, we obtain the figure 20; upon dividing by 9, it yields a remainder 2, which is favourable. By counting nakshatras from the boy's janma-nakshatra to the girl's janma-nakshatra, we obtain the figure 9; upon dividing by 9, it yields a remainder 0, which is also favourable. As such, marriage-compatibilty on account of Dina-Koota is present in the chart. On this count, contribution to the Koota-agreement score will be = 3 points (Out of 3).

Checking for the presence of Yoni-Koota Agreement -

The boy's nakshatra falls in the category of Buffalo(M), while the girl's nakshatra falls in the category of Lion(F). As per Yoni-koota agreement, for this combination, a contributory score of 3 is obtained on this account.

Checking for the presence of Graha-Maitri Koota Agreement -

The boy's janma-rashi adhipati is Venus and the girl's janma-rashi adhipati is Saturn.These two adhipati planets are mutually friendly (mitra) as per naisargika relationship. This is a highly favourable combination, as this particular koota indicates the psychological dispositions of the couple; the mental qualities of the pair will be very harmonious, and they will have mutual respect/ affection for each other -- which is a vital factor for happiness in married life. On this account, the contribution to the Koota-agreement score will be = 5 (Out of 5).

Checking for the presence of Gana-Koota Agreement -

The boy's nakshatra falls in the Deva-gana group, while the girl's nakshatra also falls in the Devari (Rakshasha) group. Since the boy belongs to the higher or nobler group, this is a favourable combination, as gana signifies the individual's temperament and inclinations. The boy will possess a matured outlook, possess some very desirable qualities and have a patient nature, while the girl might be endowed with an entirely different kind of temperament and they may soon find that they hardly have anything in common. This combination is not at all favourable. On this count, the contribution to the Koota-agreement score will be = 0 (Out of 6).

Checking for the presence of Rashi-Koota Agreement -

The boy's janma-rashi is Libra,and the girl's janma-rashi (Capricorn) happens to be a kendra (angular) sign from it; the sign-lord of the janma-rashis in both the charts also happen to be the very same planet (Mercury). This is a very favourable and is indicative of good mutual understanding, which is a factor for ensuring happiness in married life. As such, on this account, the Koota-agreement contribution score is maximum (= 7).

[ N.B. : However, since neither Mercury nor Jupiter becomes the lord of Moon-sign in the charts of both of the boy and the girl, the presence of overall favourable combinations deserve to be checked before arriving at the final conclusion. Otherwise, this may not be a contributory factor for marrital happiness, as the mental inclinations of the individual partners may not remain very much in harmony with each other. ]

Checking for the presence of Nadi-Koota Agreement -

The boy's Nadi falls in Antha(Shleshma) category, while the girl's Nadi falls in category Madhya(Pitta).As the Nadis of the boy and the girl does not belong to the same category, the indications are favourable. Marriage between the two parties can be recommended -- provided the total of Koota-agreement score does not become less than 18 points.The contributory score on this account is = 8.

Affinity between two charts: Sympathy or Antipathy

Since in the two horoscopes (of the prospective couple), the respective Lagnas (Ascendants) are in mutually favourable tri-ekadasha ( 3 / 11 ) positions, U-2 are very much likely to become sympathetic (or friendly) to each other. You will develop a clear understanding and good rapport. Although the relation may develop relatively slowly, it will however prove to be lasting and mutually quite beneficial.

Since in the two horoscopes (of the prospective couple), the respective Rashis (Moon) are in mutually unfavourable kendra (angular) positions, U-2 are very much likely to become antipathetic (or inimically disposed) to each other; your views are likely to be different -- most possibly owing to mutually clashing personal interests. You may be able to develop a good understanding. If U - 2 form a relationship -- unless some modifying influences are not present in both the charts -- it is less likely to last long.

Thanks

Riaz

Dear Friend,

As told by Ravi Sir (watch this free), yes your Husband is having Kaal Sarpa Dosha.

What is KaalSarpa Yoga ?

When all the planets are hemmed between Rahu and Ketu i.e., the moon's north node and the moon's south node KaalSarpa Yoga is formed. Complete KaalSarpa yoga is formed only when half of the chart is unoccupied by planets. Even if one planet is outside the Rahu Ketu Axis there is no KaalSarpa Yoga.

The general impacts of KaalSarpa dosha are following :

1. Hurdles in every important and auspicious work.

2. Lesser Mental peace.

3. Low self-confidence.

4. Deterioration of health and reduces longevity.

5. Poverty and destruction of wealth.

6. Destruction of business and loss of job.

7. Anxiety and unnecessary Tensions.

8. Bad Relations with family members and friends.

9. Treachery from friends and colleagues.

10. Very less help from relatives and friends.

KaalSarpa Yoga is applicable In your chart.

In your Kundali, due to the presence of Rahu in the 2nd house and Ketu in the 8th house, a situation of Kulik KaalSarpa yoga is being established. Because of the relation of Rahu with the house of money, the financial position of this person will be critical. Entire life passes while struggling. His voice will be harsh and due to disputes in his house there will be will not be peace. He has to suffer from financial losses many times in his life. He will remain dissatisfied and sorrowful due to his business or service.

KalSarpa Yoga is an unfovrable yog. Sometimes, Kalsarp Yoga is seen at the first sight in this person's kundali, but if seen thoroughly then there is a breach of Kalsarp yog, which doesn't show any unfavorable effect, still all people affected by this Yoga should indulge in worshipping and should establish Kalsarp Yoga Shanti Yantra at home.

Calming of Kalsarpa Yoga and its Remedies

There are many remedies prescribed in Lal kitab to calm down Kalsarp yog. Those which show miraculous effects are as follows:

1-Donate fresh raddish.

2-Have meal sitting in the kitchen.

3-Clean your teeth with the urine of cow.

4-Observe 16 shraddh faithfully in bhadrapad.

5-Float one coconut in the sea.

6-Worship the symbolic silver cobra on the occasion of Nagpanchmi. Invite your ancestors. Pray to the cobra that your ancestors obtain the right path. Then float all the articles of worship along with the silver cobra in the river.

7-Place a silver Swastik at the entrance of you house.

8-If there are problems in your married life because of Kalsarp Yoga then remarry your wife.

9-Rahu is always hypnotized by Mantra, so give more importance to worship.

10-Keep barley grains by your side while sleeping in the night and feed them to birds at dawn.

11-Float more alive fishes than your age once or twice every year in the river.

12-Worship Lord Ganesha daily and chant the mantra 'Om Ganpatye Namh' regularly.

13-Worship Lord Ganesha every Wednesday and offer him the Laddos made ut of 'Bundy'. You must necessarily worship Lord Ganesha on the occasion of Ganeshchaturthi.

14-Touch the Pepal tree on Saturday and offer sweet water to it.

15-Install a pecock feathered fan in the bedroom.

16-Feed millet etc. daily to the birds.

17-Make a hole in the coconut and put black sesame, barley, sugar powder, deshi ghee and some dry fruits in and bury it under the soil where ants are. Do this experiment on Saturday.

18-Aspersoriumise one handful of green kidney bean with Rahu Mantra.Aspersoriumise one handful of green kidney bean with Rahu Mantra.

19-Wear snakeshaped silver ring in the middle finger after aspersoriuming it with mantra.

Thanks

Riaz

thanx all of u for replying & going through charts.........but my husband don't beleive in god & as I am not living with him....how can I help him out.....If my mother in law was alive, I cud have taken her help.....

above all he is very abusive towards me, If I told him all this he won;t beleive in that.....I will start sundarkand path from today itself, For me it is very difficult to tackle my life......life is really very difficult....my collegues & my relatives all qs me why I am living in PG.....it has been just 6 months to your marriage.....for society it's all girl's fault.......she must know how to adjust......each new day brings more challenges into my life.......you all help me through your interpretations.......thanx for that......I will try to improve my karmas accordingly......

Regards

Manju