IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
amateur

Something to learn from

Rate this topic

A Major Solar eclipse is going to happen 0n 22nd july 2009.

You know you can predict eclipses from your own horoscope making software also?

This is very simple. Just look at Nodes, sun and moon.

Whenever sun, moon and nodes come in close proximity or we can say a straight line an eclipse will happen.

Take an example and make a birth chart,

Date 22 july 09

time 6:30 am

Place Surat Gujrat India

Note the degrees of Sun moon and nodes.

Whenever Sun and moon and nodes will come in same house along with close degree of nodes a Solar Eclipse will happen

and whenever Sun and moon will come in opposite houses with close degrees with nodes, A lunar eclipse will happen.

Regards

Atul

Whenever Sun and moon and nodes will come in same house along with close degree of nodes a Solar Eclipse will happen

and whenever Sun and moon will come in opposite houses with close degrees with nodes, A lunar eclipse will happen.

Simple science thanks a lot Atul,

Ravi

To please the Sun, Worship your father :pray:

To please the Moon, Worship your mother :pray:

To please the Jupiter, worship your Teacher :pray:

To please the Saturn, Worship poor people :pray:

To please the Mars, Worship your brothers :pray:

so to please the Venus, SHOULD I WORSHIP:pray: MY WIFE? :confused:

"In a birth chart, If house 7 has a relation with house 4 then person have to live away from home"

There is a simple logic behind this. 7H denotes wife and 4H denotes Mother. So if your wife and your mother come close to each other then the only option left for you is to live away from home. Hahaha

Because "Ek mayan mein do talwarein nahi reh sakti" hahaha

Many earthquackes occur daily, out of them 10-12 are significant per day. But most of them either occur far in the sea or they are too weak to cause any damage on Land and most of time we don't even notice them. Only selected few are able to catch our attention or cause considerable damage.

Astrologically, earth quackes are closely coorelated with eclipses. Airy and earthy dominance in Charts, Involvement of nodes, especially ketu and affliction of Jupiter Sun and Mars.

Please find the file attached with this post. it explains many questions associated with the topic.

8682279-Can-Astrology-Predict-Earthquakes.pdf

Many earthquackes occur daily, out of them 10-12 are significant per day. But most of them either occur far in the sea or they are too weak to cause any damage on Land and most of time we don't even notice them. Only selected few are able to catch our attention or cause considerable damage.

Astrologically, earth quackes are closely coorelated with eclipses. Airy and earthy dominance in Charts, Involvement of nodes, especially ketu and affliction of Jupiter Sun and Mars.

Please find the file attached with this post. it explains many questions associated with the topic.

One similarity in all the charts under study, Mars was in close proximity to Venus (less than 10 degrees) with either the aspect or conjunction of the nodes.

Hello everybody,

According some astrologer's predictions, even tsunami will occur within 2 years and around the world around 5 lakh will die and in india only around 2 lakh will die.

Regarding the solar eclipse, everyone needs to take care of themselves, it is good because along with surya ketu is also located their only.

Thanks

kumar

Are all religions same?

"No!" Claims one website. First response my mind gave me after I read the page was of Pity for the author of the page. :) see the page >> Anointed-One.net

I am not here to start communal riots or a debate. I just want to point out one of the different misconceptions about God.

" God created you for one reason - to glorify him. " Tells the site.

Did God really sent us to worship him? Does he wants us to concentrate on glorifying him instead to doing our karma? God is our FAther tells the site. So, If you are a father of a child, what you want him to do? Do you want him to stay in home all the time and keep chanting "Love you father, love you father" or you want your child to go out, study, work, fulfill his responsibilities, do the work he is sent to do?

Obviously the answer is simple. and all of you agree with the same. And if on the contrary you want your child to opt for the first option of chanting your name all day, there would have been no mean person more than you. THis is a simple science.

(PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT AGAINST JESUS. I MYSELF IS A DEVOTEE TO THE GREAT JESUS. I AM AGAINST THE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAYINGS OF JESUS. WRITING THIS PAGE IS LIKE INTERPRETING A BIRTH CHART BY A HALFLEARNED ASTROLOGER LIKE ME. I had written this sentence in capital because I know the persons who have misinterpreted Jesus will misinterpret me too. Hehehe)

"that if you accept the sacrifice he made for you and turn from your sins, you will live with him forever in heaven when you die. This is true joy and true peace! " Tells the site

I wonder what meaning the authour had interpreted from the sentence. This sentence has simple meaning that stop committing sins and you will live with God. This is what all other religions on this earth says. :) Where's the difference?

"All other religions which believe in heaven state you can only get there by working for it and trying to live a good life.

You earn your salvation by making yourself worthy enough, but the God of the Bible says you are saved by his grace through faith in what he has done for you. If you can save yourself, Christ died for nothing. If you can work for your salvation, Jesus would have never needed to come to earth and lay down his life."

I think the author left the school after 5th grade. This sentence means the same as the previous quoted sentence and should be interpreted as the previous one. Christ came on earth to show us the way to live, he came here to tell us that we should leave the way of Sins and selfishness. So does the other incarnations of God other than Jesus in different religions. God never named any different religions. We made them and followed them. and people like author of this page started Riots for religions.

"It's human pride that makes one think they can earn entrance into heaven. God hates pride because it is the number one thing preventing people from knowing him and accepting his mercy." Tells the site

This is what I am saying too ,(LOL), anointedones Leave the pride See all the religions as the same. Leave the pride of thinking yourself as the best.

"Many people feel believers in the Anointed One are intolerant."

Me too think so. Any knowledgeable person will think so.

I know the language of this article seems more aggressive and against anointed-one. But It is not so. ALthough I will advice the author to read the "Geeta", "Shri Guru granth sahib" and "Quran" Only after reading them if he finds any difference he should quote in the website

Kind Regards

Atul

Edited by amateur
....left something....

Twelve names of Sun:

Aaditya

Diwakar

Bhaskar

Prabhakar

Sahastranshu

Trelokylochan

Hriridishvacher

Vibhavasu

Dinkar

Dwadashaatmak

Tryomurti

Surya

(Please find a file attached having the original mantra describing 12 names of sun)

post-18204-13827405879_thumb.gif

Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra

Om tryambakam yajāmahe sugandhim pushti-vardhanam |

Urvārukamiva bandhanān mrityor mokshiya māmritāt ||

Meaning:

"OM. We worship and adore you, O three-eyed one, O Shiva. You are sweet gladness, the fragrance of life, who nourishes us, restores our health, and causes us to thrive. As, in due time, the stem of the cucumber weakens, and the gourd is freed from the vine, so free us from attachment and death, and do not withhold immortality."

Mahamrityunjaya Mantra (maha-mrityun-jaya), also called the Tryambakam Mantra, is a verse of the Yajurveda (TS 1.8.6.i; VS 3.60) addressed to Tryambakam "the three-eyed", identified with the Hindu deity Shiva. It's literal translation is the Great Death-Conquering mantra. It is a mantra that has many names and forms.

It is called the Rudra mantra, referring to the furious aspect of Shiva; the Tryambakam mantra, alluding to Shiva's three eyes; and its is sometimes known as the Mrita-Sanjivini mantra because it is a component of the "life-restoring" practice given to the primordial sage Shukra after he had completed an exhausting period of austerity. The Maha Mrityunjaya mantra is hailed by the sages as the heart of the Veda. Along with the Gayatri mantra it holds the highest place among the many mantras used for contemplation and meditation.

The mantra was originally given by Lord Shiva as a boon ( Mritasanjiviani Vidya) to Shukracharya after his penance. It was later known to brihaspati and devas who gave it to rishi vashistha for human welfare.

(Article adapted "From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia")

Reference:

Astrology Tree

www.geocities.com/siddhaashram/Mahamrityunjaya.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahamrityunjaya_Mantra

Lord Shiva Invocation - Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra Meaning and Audio

Mrityunjaya Mantra- Victory over Death

mahamrityunjaya.bmp

Muhuruta astrology

In Hindu system of astrology, astrology is given status of “eyes of Vedas”, as one can perceive past, present & future through this futurity branch of knowledge; then its most useful branch – Election (Muhurtha) – has a

rightful status of “brain”; as certain moments are auspicious / fruitful than other, is known through electional astrology only. And aspirant is rendered guidance to plan birth of life events for fruition of aspirants desires through astrological, spiritual, mundane, environmental omen & sound energies available at the moment of initiation of the selected activity.

Hindu system of Electional (Muhurt) astrology covers all the life activities right from conception to performing of the last rites after death. It also covers some activities on which there is no human control; like puberty &

teething; with a view to take precautionary measures in addition to delineating their effects.

The guidance provided by this branch of knowledge is fundamental, & when effectively used along with the sound professional knowledge related to the activity, degree of success & fruition (Siddhi) is almost certainly assured.

Hindu electional astrology since the time immemorial from the birth of the Vedas is being profitably used in Yagyas (ceremony in which oblations are offered) & performing Samskaras (pronounced as Sanskaras - sacraments for purification of the body, mind & soul). None of these rites were thought possible without auspicious Election (Muhurt). Without auspicious Election (Muhurt) they lose their purpose of purification.

By acting on auspicious Election (Muhurt) for conception & Punvasan Samskaras (sanctification of pregnant woman), one can have choice of sex of progeny; safety & health of foetus can be assured through Seemanta Samskar (for health of foetus); warding of evil effects of planets & adverse birth time through Jaatakaram Samskar (for

destroying evil effects on newly born); higher level in wisdom, education, wealth & profession is achievable through Vidyaarambh (starting of education) Samskar; longevity, health, disease free life through tonsure Samskar; continuous gain of ornaments & the like through ear boring Samskar; spiritual development & purification through Upanayana Samskar (wearing a scared thread); health & proper medical development through Aanaprashan (first feeding to a child) & first feeding in milk; peace of the departed soul through proper last rites; are achieved on compliance of prescribed Election (Muhurt) .

Regarding marriage related activities, one should seek election for engagement, sending invitation cards, solemnizing of marriage, first sexual union & first return of bride to her father’s house; to ensure mutual love,

virtuous wife and, felicitous & harmonious married life.

In lot many day to day activities, Election (Muhurt) has its role in achieving higher success through lesser efforts.

Start of a travel of importance at favourable time for an aspirant shall surely bring success to him; wearing of ornaments & clothes in the prescribed Election (Muhurt) shall lead to prosperity & well being; fast progress, development & profits are assured in new venture & business initiated at felicitous Election (Muhurt).

WHEN ELECTION (MUHURT) IS NOT REQUIRED

Election (Muhurt) has emanated from Vedas, Shaastras, Puraanas, Shrutis, Smritis, scriptures, and other canonical, religious & mythological holy books.In the matters of daily routine & the activities performed daily, do not require Election (Muhurt). Like a person who daily shaves, need not follow Election (Muhurt) but shall do better to avoid after-noon & malefic days like Tuesday & Saturday, especially night-time.

Like a person who has to travel urgently without having time to consult ephemeris or astrologer, he may travel to meet the exigencies like performance of death rites, to attend marriage & the like rites, on hearing obituary news.

This article is adapted from http://besttimeofelection.blogspot.com/2005/10/when-aspirant-should-approach.html with written permission of Author (Respected V.K. Shridhar ji).

About Shri V.K.Shridhar Ji:

The author is a mechanical engineer & is at present working as Director under Ministry of Commerce, Government of India. He has served over 33 years in the Government & has expertise in quality management in engineering field, & is a qualified quality assessor. He has invented ten engineering items, & obtained Indian Patents for seven items.

He has written a compendium on Vedic electional astrology titled “ Hindu Electional Astrology “. The book deals with the subject in three parts : principles of elections, prescriptions & data base. For details may log on to web site http://www.besttime-astrology.com. He has also written a book tiled “Gauging Practice for Ten Degrees Modified Screw Threads”, which is a pioneering effort in the field. He has delivered lectures in a numbers of national seminars on engineering issues. He has studied astrology for over three decades as a hobby & is admirer of the wealth of knowledge blessed by Sages & exponents in the fields of spiritualism & astrology.

He gives free consultation to all the seekers online at http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedic astrology-jyotisha/454636-free-muhurt-service.html

A copy of this article is also being published at http://astrotree.blogspot.com

The concept of Astrological Remedies

In everyone's chart, planets are divided in two parts depending upon their effect on a person, i.e. Malefic and benefic (Krur grah and soumya grah respectively). Malefic planets are planets which are harmful to a person's specific aspect of life and benefic planets are beneficial planets. Not going deep in this post regarding determining and analysing malefic and benefic planets. I will concentrate on remedies for planets i.e. ways to pacify or strengthen a particular planets by different means.

A remedy is a process or method through which we try to strengthen our benefic planets and pacify our malefic planets. There are many ways to do do this, generally they include Mantra, Tantra, Yantra, Donations, Gems, Worships, Fasts etc.

The Principle behind Astrological Remedies:

The principle behind an astrological remedy is to increase and strengthen our positive Karma in this life so that the effect of our previous life karma can be decreased to atleast some extent if not fully. Remedies help us improve the flow of positive energy in our mind and body and to decease the flow of negative energy in same.

(More information on Astrological remedies can be obtained from http://astrotree.blogspot.com Posts regarding astrological remedies are scheduled from 4 Aug 2009 onwards)

Factors affecting Results of Astrological remedies:

1) The correct method: If a remedy is not performed using correct and prescribed method then the result may not be as wanted or expected.

2) The faith of the performer: If the person do not have faith in the remedy then the person may not get the desired result. On the other hand if the person have strong and unshakable faith in remedies and God then the person may get more than normal results. Faith is the force which is driving the world even in this "Kalyuga". By what else mean you can explain the "placebo effect" :) ?

3) The Strength of the Karma: If your past life karma are too strong then you will have to bear the fruit no matter how many remedies you perform. We can divide previous life karma in three parts depending upon their degree of severeness. Say mild, moderate and severe (This division is not an official division, this is just an informal division to help common people understand). Fruits of mild karma can be deferred by remedies easily, While severe Karma can not be defered at all although we can gain strength to face the result with bravery and wisdom. Fruits of moderate karma can be deferred partially.

These are the main three factors which affect the overall results of remedies.

(More information on Astrological remedies can be obtained from http://astrotree.blogspot.com Posts regarding astrological remedies are scheduled from 4 Aug 2009 onwards)