IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Srinibah

Please help , i am being virtually castigated !

Rate this topic

Hi all,

I am new here and need help, My extended family is virtually looking down on me and almost at the verge of shunning me for not being married to date. I understand their frustration as cousin's younger than me stand married and the relatives are ranting about me. I have a fairly successful life otherwise but for this marriage thing, yes i have had relationships in the past and did get carried away by them which was my fault but now people are starting to feel that I am too old for marriage (which does not bother me) but my parents are upset and i cannot bear to see my parents upset because of me.

I was in a relationship which did not work out for numerous reasons and i do not want to swell on that for thats the past. When will i Likely get married ? I do not know if it will be a love or a arranged marriage and if I can be advised on that it will be ok too my details are listed below.

Date of Birth : 6th October 1976

Place of Birth : Mysore, karnataka, India

Time of Birth : 8.35 Pm.

Best regards and looking forward to all you advice, yes this is a SOS call please help.

Srini

I am posting another note in an effort to ensure that the thread is alive. Sirs, this is a issue that has reached a critical status and I kindly request one of your esteemed astrologers to kindly help me out with this. The query perhaps comes across as a stupid question but it is critical and i kindly request one of you to respond as soon as possible.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Namaskar,

When the 7th lord is ill placed in the chart, delay in fixing up the marriage is normally observed. In your chart, 7th lord Mars is positioned in 6th with lord of 6th and Rahu. Various planet can give the marriage in your case. Marriage could be fixed within few months.

with regards

Dear Mr. Taipei,

Thank you for the feedback, will it be safe to assume that over the next 3 - 4 months something can be fixed for it will be a great relief to parents and also for me since the pressure will be off them, also that can help them with their travel plans. Also please advice on if i have to perform any poojas to ensure that this happens as smoothly as possible since in the past I have had a few relationships which have broken up.

Thank you for your time and it has been a relief in numerous ways for me.

Best Regards,

6th October 1976

Mysore, karnataka, India

8.35 Pm.

Dear Sri,

Here is your birth chart..........

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">01:23:47</td> <td class="contentMailer">Krutika-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">19:57:08</td> <td class="contentMailer">Hast-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Pisces</td> <td class="contentMailer">02:32:35</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvabhadrapad-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:58:13</td> <td class="contentMailer">Chitra-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">02:06:07</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarafalguni-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">07:12:10</td> <td class="contentMailer">Krutika-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">19:15:34</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Cancer</td> <td class="contentMailer">20:57:13</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aashlesha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">10:55:11</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">10:55:11</td> <td class="contentMailer">Ashwini-4</td></tr></tbody></table>

Yes, you have your 7th lord Mars placed in the 6th house with Rahu and this seems to be reason for delays and broken love affairs if any so far, no need to worry as Mars is in Scorpio ie its own sign in the Navamamsa and Jupiter aspects the 7th house from lagna in the rasi chart. All this mean you will get married. Late marriage is better than a bad marriage.

You have your 4th lord Sun in the 5th house with 5th lord Mercury. This makes you a person with good academic background. You must be having 2-3 degrees to say the least.

Good luck and thank,

Ravi

Dear Ravi,

Thank you for the in depth analysis and the birth chart, yes education is fairly on track I have a Masters and a few certification, I presume in today's day and age its good. Is there any time frame per se which can be derived from the analysis of the chart? Obviously a "to the date" confirmation would be too far fetched and also not a rational query something in the approximation will help ease my mind at the very least till that time.

Ps: The next day now, are there any updates that any expert can help me with please. I am editing my post instead of posting new messages and flooding the board.

Thanks for the help folks,

Best Regards,

Srini

Sirs,

Is there any additional feedback you can offer to me based on my inputs? additionally I intend to start a meditation schedule but am unsure where or how to start, any help on that would be thankfully accepted. I am of the impression that meditation will help me calm my mind and help me focus.

Best Regards,

Srini

I intend to start a meditation schedule but am unsure where or how to start, any help on that would be thankfully accepted. I am of the impression that meditation will help me calm my mind and help me focus.

Dear Sri,

What a fine decision! Please start any time. You can do it in the middle of the night as well, upto you. It will calm you mind, soothe your soul, increase your energy, better concentration, better blood pressure, so many +ves to take home.

Even if there is a lot of noise around your house, you can do it, I tried it last year when my confidence touched an all time low and it really worked but do it daily and regularly without fail. Initially difficult, but gradually it works well. If you can do it with a lot of noise around then you become Buddha like being and then confidence touches a new high as the wisdom sets in, good luck my friend and thanks,

Ravi

Hi all,

To add to my aforementioned problems, I have now been asked to relocate by my enterprise and I do not want to take that offer. Its basically just pushing me into a space that I dont want to be in and so I HAVE RESIGNED. gurus please help, is this a bad patch of my life ???? I will need astrological help on this please to enable me understand if this is a bad patch in my live.

Best Regards,

Sri

Hi all,

I am new here and need help, My extended family is virtually looking down on me and almost at the verge of shunning me for not being married to date. I understand their frustration as cousin's younger than me stand married and the relatives are ranting about me. I have a fairly successful life otherwise but for this marriage thing, yes i have had relationships in the past and did get carried away by them which was my fault but now people are starting to feel that I am too old for marriage (which does not bother me) but my parents are upset and i cannot bear to see my parents upset because of me.

I was in a relationship which did not work out for numerous reasons and i do not want to swell on that for thats the past. When will i Likely get married ? I do not know if it will be a love or a arranged marriage and if I can be advised on that it will be ok too my details are listed below.

Date of Birth : 6th October 1976

Place of Birth : Mysore, karnataka, India

Time of Birth : 8.35 Pm.

Best regards and looking forward to all you advice, yes this is a SOS call please help.

Srini

I cast your chart and found that the seventh lord is associated with 6th lord though he is the karaka for marriage,but again associted with Rahu.I suggest you recite 48th sloka of Sri.Soundraya lahari composed by Adhisankara and offer hot milk mixed with sugar after recting the above for 108 times daily.You are likely to get married by this aug/Sept.All the best

I cast your chart and found that the seventh lord is associated with 6th lord though he is the karaka for marriage,but again associted with Rahu.I suggest you recite 48th sloka of Sri.Soundraya lahari composed by Adhisankara and offer hot milk mixed with sugar after recting the above for 108 times daily.You are likely to get married by this aug/Sept.All the best

I agree with this comment, lord of 7th in 6th w/ Rahu causes marital delays mainly because of unrealistic expectations for marriage partner (Rahu). You are running Mercury Dasha and from chandra lagna Mercury is lord of 7th, exalted. Can give strong push to get married. But you cannot rush marriage because of parents. You must communicate with them and tell them you are open to it and it will happen in due time. To be honest Mercury for a Taurus Ascendant usually indicates short term affairs not so much marriage but it is still possible. Do Lakshmi stotram for husband and have faith!

- Pablo