Rate this topic

Respected Astrologers

THE details of my KUNDLI are as follows:

My Name:Anurag

Place of Birth:Gwalior (M.P)

Time Of Birth: 04:53 A.M

Date Of Birth: 25/09/1973

I have a few queries about my future life;

1)Is there going to be any confirmed yog of videsh yatra in my life and if yes then when that will happen and for how long I can be there in a foreign country.

2)When will I get married and will that be an arranged or love marriage.

3)How my marital life would fair?Happy or sad for me?

4)Will I be ever settled in a good job of reputation,if yes then when the chances are.OR Business would be a better option for me in compare to a job?

5)I have a lot of differences with my father on virtually every issue.AT times our hot talks become worst.I don't know how to solve this problem.I think if I will live away from him that will solve this problem but then I can not leave my mother.Do u see any sign of this in my kundli.Pls suggest any remedy for this problem.

Pls analyze my kundli and answer my above queries.

Pls do reply,

Thanks & Regards

Anurag

Gwalior (M.P)

04:53 A.M

25/09/1973

Dear Anurag,

Here is your chart

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">20:55:45</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvafalguni-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">08:16:06</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarafalguni-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">17:48:02</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvafalguni-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">15:35:43</td> <td class="contentMailer">Bharani-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">24:54:15</td> <td class="contentMailer">Chitra-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Capricorn</td> <td class="contentMailer">08:49:35</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarashadha-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">20:01:48</td> <td class="contentMailer">Vishakha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">10:48:33</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aadra-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">09:37:40</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mool-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">09:37:41</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aadra-1</td></tr></tbody></table>

Please tell me if this is the right one then I shall proceed, thanks

Ravi

<table border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">14 Jan, 1967</td> <td class="contentMailer">14 Jan, 1987</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">14 Jan, 1987</td> <td class="contentMailer">17 Jan, 1993</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">17 Jan, 1993</td> <td class="contentMailer">19 Jan, 2003</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">19 Jan, 2003</td> <td class="contentMailer">21 Jan, 2010</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">21 Jan, 2010</td> <td class="contentMailer">23 Jan, 2028</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">23 Jan, 2028</td> <td class="contentMailer">24 Jan, 2044</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">24 Jan, 2044</td> <td class="contentMailer">23 Jan, 2063</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">23 Jan, 2063</td> <td class="contentMailer">24 Jan, 2080</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">24 Jan, 2080</td> <td class="contentMailer">26 Jan, 2087</td></tr></tbody></table>

To me it looks like that you have already file for PR for Canada or something, but not sure. Yes it looks to me that you will be going abroad during the antar dashas of any or all of these planets under the mahadasha of Rahu after 2010 Jan. Here are the 3 most important planet as per the KP system that seem to support your overseas journey - Moon, Mars, Mercury. Unfortunately I do not have a software to cast your birth chart with all the antar-dasha details so I request that you do it on your own if you have an astrology software with you. Then look for antar-dashas of these 3 planets in particular, if you have problems understanding then please e-mail me your entire horoscope and I will try to help. I have the feeling that during the current antar-dasha of Moon under the mahadasha of Mars which will end in Jan 2010, you should go abroad. I mean you can go abroad before Jan 2010. I am no expert here, but good luck and thanks

Ravi

Hi Ravi

Thanks alot for kind advice.Pls try and answer my other queries like my career settlement, my marriage & my differences with my father.Becs even at the age of 35 I am not married and not getting settled in my career.This is worrying me alot so pls analyse my kundli and advice.I get frustrated at times becs I m not getting success in my efforts.

Regards

Anurag

PRAMAN

MY name is Tarun kataria, DOB 18-10-1982, Time 11:50 PM ( monday) place New delhi

i was told that i have KAAL SARP DOSH in my kundli, and i did puja for that in jan 2009, but still i am facing many problems in my life. I have one more PITRA DOSH problem as well,

I have done computer course but still i dont have any JOB. I want to Go ABROAD.

Please suggest me what to do to get WEALTH and SUCCESS in life.

PRANAM