IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gn.prasad

An appeal to all respected astrologers...

Rate this topic

Dear sir..

following are my details:

DOB: 3rd october 1983

POB: Mangalore,Karnataka, India

Time: 12:53PM

Kundali details:

Dhanu lagna, Magha nakshatra, simha rashi

6th house: Rahu

9th house: Kuja, Budha, Shukra and moon

10th house: Ravi(Sun)

11th house: Shani

12th house: Guru and Ketu.

I am currently studying IT in New Zealand.

I have been having ups and downs in my life for the past 10 years. Actually more downs than ups.

I was told that ravi dasha is about to commence for me with in the next 6 months. Can you please tell me the effects(good or bad) of ravi dasha with respect to my kundali??

Also, I have shani placed in the 11th house. What does this signify and what are the effects of this placement?

I am a bit lost in life at the moment and looking for DISHA...

please help.

3rd october 1983

Mangalore, Karnataka

12:53PM

Dear Prasad,

Here is your chart.

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">16:58:40</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvashadha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">15:53:23</td> <td class="contentMailer">Hast-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">02:09:07</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">08:24:55</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">28:15:59</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarafalguni-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">13:25:19</td> <td class="contentMailer">Anuradha-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:53:42</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">10:18:23</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">25:39:00</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mrugshirsh-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">25:39:00</td> <td class="contentMailer">Jyestha-3</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer">Start Date</td> <td class="contentboldMailer">End Date</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">17 Aug, 1982</td> <td class="contentMailer">19 Aug, 1989</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">19 Aug, 1989</td> <td class="contentMailer">19 Aug, 2009</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">19 Aug, 2009</td> <td class="contentMailer">23 Aug, 2015</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">23 Aug, 2015</td> <td class="contentMailer">24 Aug, 2025</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">24 Aug, 2025</td> <td class="contentMailer">26 Aug, 2032</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">26 Aug, 2032</td> <td class="contentMailer">28 Aug, 2050</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">28 Aug, 2050</td> <td class="contentMailer">29 Aug, 2066</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">29 Aug, 2066</td> <td class="contentMailer">28 Aug, 2085</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">28 Aug, 2085</td> <td class="contentMailer">30 Aug, 2102</td></tr></tbody></table>

Dear Prasad,

You have a very interesting chart. If I am correct then you have kal sarp yoga, but this is not end of the world as millions of people have it and they all progress and prosper in life.

Jupiter in the 12th house being lagna lord means that you will achieve what you want in life but with a lot of ups and downs. Jupiter being the 4th lord in 12th house, the house of foreign settlement and Mercury's aspect on Jupiter from the 9th house, the house of short foreign journey makes a case for you to go abroad for studies and if you work hard than you will get whatever kind of education you want to have.

You have a very cluttered 9th house with Moon in it. Moon is very close to Venus, less then 2 degrees. This takes you under the influence of Venus to some extent, make sure that you are not careless or lazy and do your tasks (study/work) with enthusiasm and determination.

Saturn is exalted in the 11th house and also in its own sign in navamamsa, this makes it very strong and you should be able to earn good amount of money.

Right now you are running Ven/Ket/Sat as dashas and this time is tough for you. Then as you have mentioned before and as per the dasha table above you will start Sun mahadasha of 6 years from August this year only. Sun is a benefic planet for you and placed in a good sign of Virgo in the 10th house, this is good for a career in IT. There is parivartan yoga betweem the 9th and 10th houses as lords of both the houses ie Sun and Mercury have exchanged houses, this is also good for IT. This August onwards your job should start and some relief from past problems should come.

To be honest you life is going to be a roller coaster and thus please be mentally strong and wait for the good times to come, you have a bright future, my friend, good luck and thanks

Ravi............

Dear Prasad,

You have a very interesting chart. If I am correct then you have kal sarp yoga, but this is not end of the world as millions of people have it and they all progress and prosper in life.

Jupiter in the 12th house being lagna lord means that you will achieve what you want in life but with a lot of ups and downs. Jupiter being the 4th lord in 12th house, the house of foreign settlement and Mercury's aspect on Jupiter from the 9th house, the house of short foreign journey makes a case for you to go abroad for studies and if you work hard than you will get whatever kind of education you want to have.

You have a very cluttered 9th house with Moon in it. Moon is very close to Venus, less then 2 degrees. This takes you under the influence of Venus to some extent, make sure that you are not careless or lazy and do your tasks (study/work) with enthusiasm and determination.

Saturn is exalted in the 11th house and also in its own sign in navamamsa, this makes it very strong and you should be able to earn good amount of money.

Right now you are running Ven/Ket/Sat as dashas and this time is tough for you. Then as you have mentioned before and as per the dasha table above you will start Sun mahadasha of 6 years from August this year only. Sun is a benefic planet for you and placed in a good sign of Virgo in the 10th house, this is good for a career in IT. There is parivartan yoga betweem the 9th and 10th houses as lords of both the houses ie Sun and Mercury have exchanged houses, this is also good for IT. This August onwards your job should start and some relief from past problems should come.

To be honest you life is going to be a roller coaster and thus please be mentally strong and wait for the good times to come, you have a bright future, my friend, good luck and thanks

Ravi............

Many thanks...

The fact of the matter is i have already been through a lot in the last 7-8 years which i openly admit has made me mentally strong, smart and wise. My question is, will it be a similar roller-coaster ride through out my life??