IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ps_0310

Claustrophobic environment

Rate this topic

How does one get away from a claustrophobic environment? Its because of people who cannot stay in their own space and there is constant intrusion into privacy and personal decisions and domination. This is extremely suffocating. Cicumstances prevent from going far away.

Dear PS_0310,

Namaskar. Claustrophobia is quite common. I really would advise you or anyone else suffering from this condition to seek professional help.Please don't be afraid of getting treatments from pyschiatrists or getting behavioural therapy from psychologists. There are few medications that lessen the symptoms.

I strongly believe that this is a behavioural problem. The key to really overcome the condition lies on the affected person.

Yes, there might be mantras to combat fears, I do not know. Well all I can say is, do seek treatments from doctors, attend therapy sessions, and you are free to practice mantras or anything prescribed by the blessed people here or near you. So the chances of getting cured will be higher.

May god bless you, namaste.