IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ps_0310

Pregnancy Mantra

Rate this topic

Would you please send me the mantra too?

I am 14 weeks pregnant and I have 50% chances that the baby has a genetic disease, cause I am a carrier for the premutation of the gene

i need anything that can help...anything!

Dont worry all will be good for you in the end we shall pray for you and your baby.:pray:

Would you please send me the mantra too?

I am 14 weeks pregnant and I have 50% chances that the baby has a genetic disease, cause I am a carrier for the premutation of the gene

i need anything that can help...anything!

Please offer aparayer to the Devi at Tirukarugavoor near Kumbakonam in Tamilnad where the Devi is called Garbharakshambika.What you can do is keep a 1 Re coin tied in a cloth which is dipped in water soaked with turmeric or haldi.Then keep it in puja.After delivery you can visit the place and offer prayers.

@Ps_0310 :

Sorry for delay.

Garbhasth Cheitanya Sadhana

This is for not only protecting but also educating the child in womb.

Pledge -

Asya Soorya Mantrasya Bhrigu Rishih Gaayatri Chhandah Divaakaro Devataa Hreem Beejam Shreem Shaktih Garbhasth Drishya Shravya Phal Siddhaye Jape Viniyogah.

Join the palms and pray thus to the sun.

Raktaambuj Yugmabhaya Daanhastam Keyoorhaaraangav-kundjaadayam. Maannikyamoulim Din-naathmeedaye Bandhook Bhaanti Vilasam Trinetraa.

Next pick up a Sfatik rosary and chant 51 rounds of the following Mantra.

|| Om Hreem Tejase Garbhasth Cheitanya Vram Hreem Om ||

Do this regularly fur 49 days. During the Sadhana period observe celibacy and take a fruit-milk diet only. On 50th day offer some sweets made from milk to 11 boys with age ten years or less. After the Sadhana seat the pregnant mother before yourself and looking into her eyes chant 5 rounds of this Mantra. This Mantra recital shall make the embryo more receptive. This effect shall last for 3 hours.

This is the time you should read -

Durga saptsati or Ram Raksha Stroat or Hanuman Chalisa.

You can also read some poems for him/her.

You can also read "ABCD" for the child. (Child would be intelligent)

Say/give affirmations on what ever you want him/her to have after birth.

In this case, affirmations can be - "You are healthy child " you are gonna give birth to urself physically fitYour immune capacity is high", etc etc

The birth child would be protective, more intelligent from the normal child.

Hence whatever information is given to the mother in these 3 hrs. it is promptly imbibed by the child.

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

P.S - Be innovative & prepare all things prior to what all u need to do in this 3 hrs.

Dear Dhruv Bhura ji,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I had a miscarriage after my last post, so I was not looking at this thread after that. But however, I will take care of this next time.

Do you also reply to astrology queries? I have posted one on the Jyotisha forum, and would be grateful for your reply.

Regards,

ps