IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
watchthisfree

Mars Saturn same degree and divorce

Rate this topic

Dear All,

I have this chart with me of a friend's relative and the boy has got divorced from his first wife and now looking for a remarriage, is it likely? What do you think is the reason for divorce in the first place? Here both Mars and Saturn are 27 degrees ie the same degree in the 7th house (the house of marriage) in Leo sign, which is really rare, is this one of the reason? Thanks,

DOB: 23/06/1980

POB: Chennai

TOB: 22:40 PM

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aquarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">12:15:59</td> <td class="contentMailer">Satbhisha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">08:46:44</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aadra-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">13:50:59</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">27:17:26</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarafalguni-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Cancer</td> <td class="contentMailer">00:39:42</td> <td class="contentMailer">Punarvasu-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">11:20:25</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">25:52:30</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mrugshirsh-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">27:29:06</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarafalguni-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Cancer</td> <td class="contentMailer">29:03:50</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aashlesha-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Capricorn</td> <td class="contentMailer">29:03:50</td> <td class="contentMailer">Dhanistha-2</td></tr></tbody></table>

Ravi

Aum gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear shri.ravi

saturn - mars combination is a dreaded yoga called unmada. Mars has

definetly a role to play in this chart and it was in this dasa he got married

and divorced. Do you have the date of marriage and divorce ?

may mother bless all

sasisekaran

saturn - mars combination is a dreaded yoga called unmada. Mars has

definetly a role to play in this chart and it was in this dasa he got married

and divorced. Do you have the date of marriage and divorce ?

Thanks a lot sir,

I am sorry I do not have the date of marriage to confirm your views, but they do make sense and tend to justify the cause reasonably well. Good to have seniors like yourself on this very forum. I am now paying more attention to degrees of the planets reather than the placement or aspects only and this seems to help me so far.

Ravi

Respected ravi ji

I dont know too much about astrology but I am very curious about astrology so I keep on searching study material related to astrology. I remember I read somewhere that Planets which are at same degree creates a condition of Planet War . But how this war affects the person , it is not predicted by any astrologer yet. I think that War between mars and saturn is making their bad effects more severe. If you know some more about this , please let me know.

thanks.

Jupiter in the 7th house indicates all is not lost in the marriage front. May be the 1st alliance was not matched properly. Jupiter is exalted in the Navamsa chart and better times ahead if proper match is selected. A girl with a strong Jupiter and a blemishless 7th house can make an ideal partner. Saturrn is Atma Karaka and therefore may not be fully responsible for the divorce, Mars is the main culprit, ocupying Krittika, the Star of 7th lord Sun. It is also possible that the next wife is an innocent divorcee.

Best of Luck

SRTS

Saturrn is Atma Karaka and therefore may not be fully responsible for the divorce, Mars is the main culprit, ocupying Krittika, the Star of 7th lord Sun. It is also possible that the next wife is an innocent divorcee.

Dear Sir,

Good points made. Very few people care to look at the nakshatras in which the planets are placed. Do you practice the KP system ie Krishnamurti Paddhati as I have just started to look at it.

Saturn and Mars are always dangerous together and more so when Mars is in either Aries, Leo or Sagittarius which happen to be fiery signs, capable of providing fire power to an already aggressive Mars. It gives instant results like a divorce or death but if Jupiter asepcts this combo or the 7th house from somewhere then second marriage or subsequent marriages can be happy and peaceful. Many famous bollywood people have gone through this and still remain happily married second time around.

Thanks a lot for sharing your views it helps all of us here.

Ravi