IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
watchthisfree

Education problems

Rate this topic

Dear All,

I have these 2 charts with the following details. Both of them have not gone beyond the class 12 in terms of education. Can any one please tell me the factors working behind these to charts? Thanks

Chart 1 (Boy)

DOB : 31/05/1983

TOB: 9:10 AM

POB: Ahmedabad

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">29:45:16</td> <td class="contentMailer">Punarvasu-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">15:31:14</td> <td class="contentMailer">Rohini-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Capricorn</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:43:17</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarashadha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">16:22:55</td> <td class="contentMailer">Rohini-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">23:58:39</td> <td class="contentMailer">Bharani-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">12:01:27</td> <td class="contentMailer">Anuradha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Cancer</td> <td class="contentMailer">00:03:08</td> <td class="contentMailer">Punarvasu-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:53:03</td> <td class="contentMailer">Chitra-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">02:17:04</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mrugshirsh-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">02:17:04</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mool-1</td></tr></tbody></table>

---------------

Chart 2 (Boy)

DOB : 16/10/1981

TOB: 20:45 PM

POB: Vadodara (Baroda), Gujarat state

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">14:28:14</td> <td class="contentMailer">Rohini-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">29:33:59</td> <td class="contentMailer">Chitra-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">12:54:23</td> <td class="contentMailer">Rohini-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">03:47:07</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">03:33:45</td> <td class="contentMailer">Chitra-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">27:41:07</td> <td class="contentMailer">Chitra-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">14:56:49</td> <td class="contentMailer">Anuradha-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">20:30:58</td> <td class="contentMailer">Hast-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Cancer</td> <td class="contentMailer">03:37:20</td> <td class="contentMailer">Pushya-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Capricorn</td> <td class="contentMailer">03:37:19</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarashadha-3</td></tr></tbody></table>

------------------

Ravi

The first chart (1983 born boy):

Has Saturn in the 5th house (the house of education) that too exalted in Libra. 5th lord Venus is in the 2nd house in Cancer. 4th lord Mercury is in the 11th house directly aspecting the 5th house. 9th lord Saturn is in the 5th house (that too exalted in Libra).

--------

The second chart (1981 born boy):

5th house has Saturn, Sun and Jupiter, here Sun and Saturn are enemies, and that makes sense that education might be interrupted or the boy might not be a good student. Jupiter is a natural significator of 5th house and it is said that "karko bhav nashay", but this is not the truth in all charts. 5th lord Mercury in the 6th house a bad placement also meaning troubles. 4th house has Mars in Leo but it should not bother him much. 9th lord Saturn is yog karak for Taurus lagna and it is in the 5h house, a trikon sthan.

-------------

I generally evaluate the 5th house for primary and school education, 4th and 9th for higher educations ie degrees, masters, phd etc. This is really bothering me.

Ravi

Dear Ravi,

Education is indicated by house 4,5,9 Jupiter, Venus. And also position of moon and sun is also considered.

By House 4 we take primary education. Because 4th house indicate home and mother. And in earlier years of life child is totally dependent on mother and home.

House 5 indicated education, knowledge, learning, intelligence. After school, person becomes selfdependent and starts taking self decision and his decisions are driven by own intelligence and prudence

House 9 is house of luck and also 5th from 5th so indicated education from education or higher level studies.

Jupiter is karaka of 5th house and default karaka of Dhi dhriti and smriti in our chart. Weak Jupiter indicated weak memory

Venus is lord of our apara vidya means knowledge needed in this world only by default

Sun indicates soul and moon indicates mind. LAgna indicates over all personality. Strong and well placed Lagna/lord means positive in every field and vice versa

Let us first take the example of 2nd boy (born in 81)

You will find following combinations in his chart

1) HIs 4th house is occupied by MArs (12L and 7L) Being 12th lord it is supposed to be bad, but it is placed in great friend's house. So it will not harm 4th house at any cost

2) 4L is placed in 5th (2nd from 4th - good) but it is weak. So it cause hinderance in primary education also. And being placed with Saturn it causes his regular conflicts with father and thus a tendency to revolt what the father says (Saturn strong - sun weak)

So in school, Although despite a weak 4L, MArs helped him in complete his education.

3) Jupiter is lord of 8H and is placed in 5H. And it is badly combusted by Sun. Even it is in same nakshatar pad with sun. So being default karaka of knowledge, dhi and 5H it's effects were wanished.

4) Lord of 5H mercury is in house 6 and that too retrograde. And degree wise it is only 4 degrees away form Sun so it is also badly combusted.

5) Saturn is at 9 degree distance from sun. Although it is not badly combusted but some of it's effect must be combusted also it is bitter enemy with sun so it is more prone to give bad effects.

So there were not much planets helping in his college education.

6) at the age of 16 his MArs Dasha ended and Rahu dasha started. Rahu is aspecting his 4th house (considering 12th aspect of Rahu, remember Rahu moves retrograde) at this time if he had passed 12th already only then he must have completed his 12th but if he was in 12th at that time, then he may not have been able to pass 12th class out.

Although His Sun, Jupiter and venus are vargottama but Sun combusted effect of Jupiter ad Venus was not able to help him in education because of it's placement.

And venus is exactly opposite to lagna (even see degree wise) so it was also not able to transmit his strength to Lagna

This is what I found in this chart. Please let me know where I am wrong. I will be thnkful if you point out my mistakes

REgarding second chart, you will notice that his chart changes at 9:10:51. This is too close. Because if we consider time at 9:10 and 51 seconds you will get a whole different chart. And new chart clearly explains his problems in college education. With Lord of 5H badly combusted in 11th house with sun. and also other combinations of planets

REgarding second chart, you will notice that his chart changes at 9:10:51. This is too close. Because if we consider time at 9:10 and 51 seconds you will get a whole different chart. And new chart clearly explains his problems in college education. With Lord of 5H badly combusted in 11th house with sun. and also other combinations of planets

Dear Amateur,

Thanks a lot and really good analysis. In my experience it is not easy to predict the following areas in vedic astrology:

education - what he/she will study

profession - what he/she will do as a career/business

These two areas make me very nervous to be honest. Any insight into these areas make my learning easier. I appreciate your help. Is your name Atul by the way? Are you in India or abroad? Thanks

Ravi

I have been focusing a lot on the 4th house and its lord for educational propects of natives for quite some time now and come to believe that if the 4th lord is just above 0 degree or just above 29 degrees and about to reach 30 degrees then it loses it power to a great extent.

Second boy's 4th lord Sun is very weak at 29:33 degrees. As per my own theory it is dead and thus not capable of extending the education beyond school.

Ravi

I am happy you got me right. A planet exerts maximum effect on a house when it is in middle 1/3 of house and it's effects decreases when it is placed more toward bhava sandhi.

I am from India. My chart do not have sufficient yoga for settling abroad, and I am happy to be here.

aum gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear shri.ravi

comparing both boys, did the second boy's performance during the intial

stages of schooling was better than the first boy ? The intial stage may

be taken from first standard to sixth standard. say till 12 years of age.

may mother bless all

sasisekaran

comparing both boys, did the second boy's performance during the intial

stages of schooling was better than the first boy ? The intial stage may

be taken from first standard to sixth standard. say till 12 years of age.

Dear Sasiji,

Thanks for the reply, I have no idea as the charts are generalled given to me by friends and their known connections, but I will try to find out. I have also noticed that even a very weak Jupiter for example debilitated one in Capricorn gives 2 degrees, so one needs to be very careful while predicting one's educational life and needs to take into account other factors such as other planets and their aspects etc, thanks

Ravi